โ€œ โŠฐ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐— โ”€โ”€ ๐™›&๐™™ โ€ โ˜… โŠฑ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

discord interest?

yes
89%
no
11%

Total votes : 9

โ€œ โŠฐ a beast at your back โ”€โ”€ sorcha! โ€ โ˜… โŠฑ

Postby whispersome » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:58 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž โ”€โ”€โ”€
i. Sorcha ii. 32 moons iii. Rogue fo
llower iv. Molly, she/her v. Bi vi.
Open for kin vii. Open for crush
or mate
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€™๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ขโ€™๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
An average-sized, short-haired
calico with green eyes and a
missing right ear-tip.
โ”€โ”€ ๐š๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ โ”€โ”€โ”€
Strength | โœฆโœฆโœงโœงโœง
Speed | โœฆโœฆโœฆโœงโœง
Endurance | โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœง
Intelligence | โœฆโœฆโœฆโœงโœง
Charisma | โœฆโœงโœงโœงโœง
Combat | โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœง
Hunting | โœฆโœฆโœฆโœงโœง
Climbing | โœฆโœฆโœงโœงโœง
Swimming | โœฆโœฆโœงโœงโœง
Stealth | โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœง
Medicine | โœฆโœงโœงโœงโœง
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ€” lacks much presence, tends to blend into the background; sheโ€™s content with that when it serves her purposes, but other times it does bother her
    โ€” though not very physically powerful, more than willing to fight dirty and simply be the last one standing. tactically minded, but not always the best at actually seeing her plans out
    โ€” quiet and soft-spoken, voice usually slightly hoarse from disuse. when she does speak up, it tends to be important, at least to her
    โ€” blunt, bitter, and dismissive. focuses on othersโ€™ worst attributes and doesnโ€™t have much issue directly acknowledging their flaws
    โ€” fiercely temperamental, prone to snapping under very little provocation. combined with her taciturnity, this means she tends to lash out primarily, almost exclusively, physically
    โ€” otherwise pretty impassive. doesnโ€™t get invested in much of anything if it doesnโ€™t pertain to her interests; will sometimes play an arbitrator role to weigh out pros and cons, though again usually only if any decision to be made would affect her
    โ€” generally self-serving at her core. only truly loyal to herself, any alliances are mostly forged for mere survivalโ€™s sake
    โ€” is part of her a little lonely, though? well, maybe, but a part deep enough that even she refuses to address it
    โ€” considered by others to be lazy, though in her eyes sheโ€™s simply conserving energy... who knows what for, though. puts in the bare minimum effort she can get away with, evades responsibility and hard work with all she has. spends her spare time napping (or pretending to)
    โ€” doesnโ€™t have much in the way of long-term goals, either, aside from continuing to live as she has been. perhaps as the status quo changes, so will she.... but maybe not
Last edited by whispersome on Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
whispersome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ€œ โŠฐ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐— โ”€โ”€ ๐™›&๐™™ โ€ โ˜… โŠฑ

Postby whispersome » Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:02 pm

was going to add an extra/relos res, but might just add that to individual forms, so: with that, hi hi! I'm whisper/geal, I'm an undergrad bio student in PST ^^ and currently procrastinating my work, hence the speed with which I whipped up my forms... I haven't super actively RP'd for a hot minute, please bear with any rustiness lol c':
    I might tweak/expand on things later (I keep waffling on names + ages...), but the basics are there for now~ I'm happy to talk over just about any possible relations with my characters -- I'll probably be back to note some specific ideas, but feel free to @ me here or shoot me a PM if you have any ideas! excited to write with y'all ^^

eta: basic relations ideas so far are:
      โ€” Wrenheart [37 moons, lesbian]: friends, maybe totally one-sided rivals/enemies that dislike her (which she is completely oblivious to lmao). she's the type to crush hard and fast, so I'd be open to a few different infatuations (one-sided from her or requited) too~
      โ€” Hawkstrike [37 moons, het]: friends, rivals/enemies, possibly a love interest? either a father for her kits (maybe a rogue for max drama ๐Ÿ‘€) or, if I decide to make him a deceased NPC, the dad who steps up ๐Ÿ˜ค not sure which I'm leaning more toward there, so suggestions either way are cool <3
      โ€” Applepaw [10 moons, bi]: friends, rivals, friendly rivals... he probably gets on others' nerves a lot so I can see him having the same kind of one-sided enemies as Wren. I'd be up for a crush for him as well, possibly evolving out of one of his friendly rivalries, though I think he'll be a bit oblivious in terms of romance -- definitely a pigtail-puller
      โ€” Sorcha [32 moons, bi]: don't see much in the way of friends for her, but can definitely see a lot of rivals/enemies within the rogues or in the clan! worst girl tbh. I'd also be interested in an enemies to lovers arc with her, tsundere4tsundere type deal

rogan wrote:as far as mentorships goes - would you guys like to discuss and choose that amongst yourselves, or would you like me to randomly assign mentors to apprentices? whichever you guys would prefer, i'm happy to work with!

maybe both could work: people can discuss it for now and if there's still mentorless apprentices by the time we're ready to start up, those can be randomly assigned?
Last edited by whispersome on Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
whispersome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ€œ โŠฐ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐— โ”€โ”€ ๐™›&๐™™ โ€ โ˜… โŠฑ

Postby tyjodunseph » Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:20 pm

hey guys, i will be trying to finish my forms tonight and posting a little intro for myself!! canโ€™t wait to fully look over everyoneโ€™s characters and start thinking about relos !
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paintedbythewind » Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:10 pm

@ๆ˜ฅ้›ท, @pixieknees: Always nice to meet other aussies! We're usually rare as hen's teeth!

@whispersome: I agree about the mentors/apprentices; let's talk among ourselves then whoever hasn't decided can be randomly assigned. I'm pretty happy for Fireflypaw to be randomly assigned, unless anyone thinks they'd (a) make a good mentor for him or (b) make a bad mentor for him for the drama >:)
Paintedbythewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€œ โŠฐ relations !! โ€ โ˜… โŠฑ

Postby ๆ˜ฅ้›ท,, » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:14 am

Paintedbythewind wrote:
    @ๆ˜ฅ้›ท, @pixieknees: Always nice to meet other aussies! We're usually rare as hen's teeth!

yes lix is really collecting us all like pokemon HAHAHHAHA

edit: making this my relations list now since i don't wanna post again sorry for being annoying </3

DARKSUN - [ grey-birom ] super chill so she's very versatile and would work with a lot of different options so c:
        mate/crush: open !
        apprentice: open!
        kin: dead
        + relations:
          hawkstrike - text text text
          wrenheart - text text text
          cuckoocall - text text
          addersnap - text text text

STORMSIGHT - [ bi ] just a super hardworking tom who's kinda stressed but is doing his best so having a close friend or two he could depend on and destress with would be nice, seems kinda stern but actually has a gentle heart. kin is open, specifically brother-in-law! he had an older sister who disappeared from the clan for three weeks then came back and was found out to be pregnant and where she was, who she was with, what she experienced is completely unknown and she never told anyone, so rowankit's father is completely unknown and could be anyone (probably a loner/rogue).
        mate/crush: open !
        apprentice: open!
        kin:
          rowankit (nephew)
          ? (brother-in-law) - potentially closed?
        + relations:
          hawkstrike (friend) - text text text
          wrenheart (friend) - text text text
          cuckoocall - text text
          addersnap - text text text

VIOLETMOON - [ bi ] friends open! a timid and softspoken but sweet molly who easily gives her heart away to anyone who treats her nicely so yeah pretty easily falls head over heels. probably not the best choice as a mentor HAHHAHHAA
        future crush:skullcrusher
        apprentice: she probably wouldn't make a great mentor tbh HAHAHAHA
        past mentor: hawkstrike
        kin: dead
        + relations:
          addersnap (close friend) - unlikely friends! despite addersnap's more confrontational and pushy personality, violetmoon actually really admires her confidence and ability to speak her mind unlike her own timid nature. she thinks addersnap is just so cool, and sometimes around addersnap she even feels like she has a little more confidence to try do things she usually doesn't.
          wrenheart - an older sister figure of sorts to her. their personalities are relatively similar, and so wrenheart has always looked out for her which violetmoon deeply appreciates. she feels at ease around the older warrior and cares for her too.
          hawkstrike - her past mentor, violetmoon deeply appreciates her for all the care, support and help hawkstrike has given her. she still holds onto some guilt for the whole incident with her brothers because she doesn't want hawkstrike to be criticised for vielotmoon's mistake. someone she trusts and relies on a lot and is reassured by.
          skullcrusher - slightly afraid of him for now and is hesitant to hang out around him alone, but does admire his confidence and physical prowess as well as his passion. it's not that she dislikes him or shuns him or anything, she just gets a little nervous whenever he does approach her for something. his little awkward acts of kindness are kind of endearing though, and violetmoon's beginning to realise that skullcrusher may not be all the doom he seems to be...

ROWANKIT - [ bi w male lean (future) ] a very hardworking good boi he is just a liddol guy a smol fella ok. friends are super open (he gets lonely being the only kit </3) or if ur cat wants to dote on him then he would love the affection too and trail after u <3 if u wanna be his father (as mentioned in stormsight's section above) and have a Father I would Love to Hold Intimately type character then that is also. well. an option AHJWEHJAWJHEA
        future crush: open !
        future mentor: open!
        kin:
          stormsight (uncle)
          ? (father) - potentially closed?
        + relations:
          fireflypaw - like sun and moon, different but in harmony. rowankit's reserved and composed yet considerate and thoughtful character is a good balance to fireflypaw's lively, outgoing and curious nature. he's eager to become an apprentice so that he can hang out with his best friend even more and train together!
          applepaw - close friends with the apprentice, rowankit definitely appreciate's applepaw's liveliness which always brightens his day, and his simplemindedness and dramatics are endearing for rowankit to watch despite the kit being younger. always eager to hear what his friend has learnt or seen each day!
          toadpaw - despite toadpaw's slightly more...enigmatic personality, rowankit gets along swell with him! sometimes does respectfully disagree with some of the apprentice's attitudes, but doesn't denounce the other's naive thoughts and instead supports toadpaw's curiosity, as long as the apprentice doesn't come to harm because of it. he appreciates the new perspectives toadpaw may bring, and they are very silly together!
        = relations:
          fawnspots - it's...complicated. without her he would've had no milk and starved as kit, he suckled along with her kits and she took care of him for a few moons. but now he tries to avoid bothering her or appearing for too long before her since he knows it pains her to see him and be reminded of what she's lost, what could've been, and what will never be. he's still grateful for her for having nursed him, and it will always be something he'll never be able to repay her fully for. he still cares for her and will do things like drop off prey for her and scurry away so that she doesn't see who it was, or go to the medicine den to ask for herbs that might help her insomnia but ask the medicine cats to drop it off without letting fawnspots know he asked for them for her.
Last edited by ๆ˜ฅ้›ท,, on Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:46 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ๆ˜ฅ้›ท,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€œ โŠฐ start spreadin' the news โ”€โ”€ ๐™›&๐™™ โ€ โ˜… โŠฑ

Postby rabbit_with_a_fedora » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:33 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
appearance: black and white short-furred t
om with sharp yellow eyes. built lithe and l
ong-legged, with tall ears and a long tail.

โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
personality summary: rakish, proud, confide
nt in both himself and others. impossibly go
od-natured. always faithful things will turn
out the right way (are you sure bud?). loves
to be the "very best warrior", and to impres
s any lesser-ranked cat he can. frequently u
nderestimates the severity and hopelessnes
s of situations.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โœโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ !!
name that cat!: a fast, energetic cat who's n
ever given up on the "strong, brave warrior" d
ream. struts through his duties with machism
o pride, taking it upon himself to be model w
arrior whenever he can. despite this, genuine
ly steadfast to his clan and the cats in it. also
lives fast-paced. always full of energy and a s
harp wit. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

------------fleetkit fleetpaw fleetfoot !!------------
[43 moons][he/him][bi (male lean?)][senior warrior]
+ enthusiastic, passionate, energetic, useful
- noncommittal, showy, impatient, self-destructive
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
in-depth personality:
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text te
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text te

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โœโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹ !! โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ต !!โ€‹โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
role in the clan/history:

skills and aptitudes:
    strength: ษตษตooo xxxxxxxx.xx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxstealth: ษตoooo
    speed: ษตษตษตษตษต xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmedicine: ooooo
    endurance: ษตษตษตษตo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcombat: ษตษตษตษตo
    intelligence: ษตษตoooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhunting: ษตษตษตoo
    charisma: ษตษตษตษตoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxswimming: ษตoooo
    climbing: ษตoooo

relations:
romance: open and encouraged!
    mate (?) --
    crush -- wisp eventually
    situationships lmao --

family: open! siblings, kits, anything give me all of them yess
    parent --
    parent --
    sibling --
    kin --
    etc

friends, enemies: open!

apprentice: applepaw/size]

[size=85]โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

coding is hard, even with a wonderfully-made format for me to follow :( you can kinda see i gave up on aligning everything
after the first bits of text
ty fika. for the pre-made template!

img credit: hiroyuki hisakata
Last edited by rabbit_with_a_fedora on Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:29 am, edited 9 times in total.
rabbit_with_a_fedora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€œ โŠฐ another one bites the dust โ”€โ”€ ๐™›&๐™™ โ€ โ˜… โŠฑ

Postby rabbit_with_a_fedora » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:38 pm

Hi all!!

Thought I'd introduce myself asap and then we'll see about more characters -- i might just stick with the one warrior? We shall see

The name's rabbit, or bunny! I'm Canadian, in EST -- also still getting through high school if you wanted to know :) just thought it's probably a good idea to let people know I'm a minor since we're online and all that, no point pretending to be more mature than I really am haha ^^'

Currently out and about rn but will get to forms and relos soon! Excited to read through all the forms already submitted though :)

rabbit_with_a_fedora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€œ โŠฐ burning out his fuse up here alone, โ”€โ”€ branchbone โ€ โ˜…

Postby guh-huh! » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:10 pm

โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง
๐‘ฐ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฒ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป'๐‘บ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ต๐‘จ
โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ”“
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
branchbone. bi.
male. 40 moons.
somali mix w/
classic tabby
& white chin.
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”— โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ”›

๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ, ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ!
โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง

once a loner by the name
of "cowboy", this tom
spent the majority of his
days as a carefree spirit
in the forest after his
twolegs decided to give
him the boot. luckily, he
managed to come across
many felines to aid in his
journey. he didn't feel like
being tied down to a clan
or band of rouges, and
instead preferred to linger
on the outskirts. until our
cowboy had kits and his
mate and first litter were
unceremoniously killed by
a cryptid. yippie-ki-noo!
โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€xx

akin to a bull in a china shop,
branchbone doesn't care what he
has to trample on to win the day.
he's courageous to a fault, fast on
his feet, and could sweet-talk a
snake out of its rattle. he's not
the best in a group setting, as
he tends to do whatever he feels
at that time. he's only been in
thornclan for a few moons, and
is doing his best to adjust to a
new lifestyle. he knows this is
not only best for his survival,
but for his daughter's as well.
despite his big mouth and his
wild stories from his loner days,
branchbone would give it all up
for mistpaw's happiness. he's a
softie at heart, but he'll never
admit it. a bit of a flirt, but
he's now talking more about
how proud he is of mistpaw
than the time he took down
a coyote all by himself. help!
he's becoming the dad with
the wallet full of photos of
his kid! he doesn't think it's
working, but it might be
better than prior ego checks.
โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ”“
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
tldr; single dad who's a
known charmer, but is
now dealing with a new
emotion. fear. mostly for
his daughter, mistpaw.
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”— โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ”›

guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€œ โŠฐ all around your head, โ”€โ”€ mistpaw โ€ โ˜… โŠฑ

Postby guh-huh! » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:11 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxImage

โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Imageโ™•
โ”โ”โ”โ”โŠฐ โœฆ โŠฑโ”โ”โ”โ”

๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐„๐“๐’
๐ƒ๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ!
๐™Ž๐™‡๐™„๐™‹๐™‹๐™„๐™‰' ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ ๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ!

a sweet and curious apprentice
who loves to chat with anybody
and everybody she can. she's
extremely friendly, to the point
where she might be the clan gossip.
whoops! she doesn't mean to!
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
xxxโŠฐ mistpaw. โŠฑ โ™” โŠฐ eleven moons. โŠฑ โ™” โŠฐ female. โŠฑ โ™” โŠฐ apprentice. โŠฑ โ™” โŠฐ bisexual. โŠฑ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐™‚๐™Š ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™† ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™Œ๐™๐™€๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž,
since mistpaw's birth, her
life has been nothing short
of a roller coaster, change hardly
slows this molly down at all; it
sometimes seems as if she has
boundless stamina. giving up
doesn't make the slightest
lick of sense to her. chances
are, this apprentice would
rather faint from exhaustion
than let a mouse get away.
determined and loyal, when
her mind is set on something
she will stop at nothing to
complete it. in a way sheโ€™s
stubborn, but sometimes it
endearing to watch how far
her determination will take her.
she's usually well-intentioned
goofball with a strong sense
of morality, (unless it's funnier
to be amoral). she's "always on"
and cannot relax until everybody
around her is satisfied. can't lie
to save her life, so expect
bluntness, but with a smile!
incredibly eager, always peppy,
and the first to stick her nose
where it probably doesn't belong

๐™‡๐™„๐™†๐™€, '๐™’๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™†๐™€๐™Ž ๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰ ' ?
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚