( ⊰ ✦❞ ⋅ a voyage to remember! // f&d! ⋅ ❝✦ ⊱ )

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ( ⊰ ✦❞ ⋅ a voyage to remember! // f&d! ⋅ ❝✦ ⊱ )

Postby valkyrie, » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:42 am

- i finally got something up for my tomboy, infinity pierce. if you wanna plan w/ her and marquesa, please pm me.
    i already have a relationship set up for infinity, however.

marquesa's 150x150

infinity's icon
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocketstarletta! » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:20 am

okay! so, i’ll be working on relationships soon, if I can get the chance to! because i’ve on mobile for a bit because I had to do a few things! but, if you haven’t already did, feel free to pm me about relations! I’ll be sending some out because there’s is some character’s I still need to get relations from! c:

but I finished wilder’s form finally! all I really have to do is code and write relationship for some!

but we should be starting fairly soon, we still have one more role open at the moment! if anyone would like to claim it, let me know!

i’m probably going to work on my masterpost later if I have time! c:
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taetxe » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:25 am

What role is it, if you don't mind me asking? ^.^
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocketstarletta! » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:28 am

@velvet, it’s the techy, ( female ) c:
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taetxe » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:30 am

I was kind of hoping it was a guy role ;p Oh well, if no one else wants it, I'll take the role! <3
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocketstarletta! » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:42 am

@velvet, aah! I’m sorry! but yes i’ll reserve her for you if you’d like! c:
        edit, but i’m not sure if payday is going to post a form for the artist, I don’t see a form for that character yet, but if they don’t post soon, you can have that role instead of you want! c:
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taetxe » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:51 am

Haha, its okay! I was playing guys for a while now, so I don't mind just playing girls. If they don't, then I can take both of them. ^.^ So it'll fill up faster, and I love playing more than one character so I don't mind either way :D
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocketstarletta! » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:04 pm

@velvet, alrighty! sounds like a plan!
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sounds of silence » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:43 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Sʜᴇʟʙʏ
Hɪʟʟᴀʀʏ
Cᴜᴍᴍɪɴɢʜᴀᴍ

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
The Smart Phone
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝People don't pay attention
to the boring things.❞

-John Medina

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
Full Name Shelby Hillary Cummingham
Nicknames Shelb or Shelbs.
Age Eighteen
Gender Female

appearance
Height 5'7
Weight 134 lbs
Build Slender & Petite
Eyes Emerald Green
Hair Naturally Blonde

base traits
main trait Charming
+ traits Honest & Independent
- traits Attention Seeker & Insecure

©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shelby is definitely an attention seeker. She's the type of person that thrives on other people's drama and their lives but her main focus is social media. No, she's no vlogger or anything, she just loves posting on social media whether it be Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter or even Tumblr. Her life seemingly revolves around it as her nose is always in her phone or two way. But no one can see that she really uses social media to cope with other happenings that's going on within her life. Otherwise, she's the life of just about any party and will be just about the only person knowing what's happening in everyone else's lives before someone else does.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Shelby grew up in Michigan to Johnathan and Sharon Cummingham. Shelby was seemingly the pride and joy of their lives, which she was given anything and everything that she wanted. Her parents made sure that was a happy child and actually had a childhood, something that her parents were almost depraved of. Shelby liked growing up around her parents, friends and just about anyone that she encountered in her life. It wasn't until Shelby was thirteen that she was given a cell phone and she was instantly hooked. Shelby signed up for many, many popular social media sites around that time since it was an easier way to make new friends and communicate easily with her other friends. But it was when she was maturing and really becoming a teenager that certain things changed. She became rebellious and always seeking attention from anyone that she could get it from. She seen an advertisement for West Shores Academy and immediately signed up, thinking it was a joke but now, she's off to the ship and is fixing to set sail on the school on deck.
Last edited by sounds of silence on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sounds of silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sounds of silence » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:43 pm

████████████████████████████████████

{symbol} First Last // reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason r
reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason

{symbol} First Last // reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason r
reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason reason

credit goes to oreopeppers.
modified by black canary.

// Neutral
// Acquaintances
// Friends
// Best Friends
// Crush
// In a relationship with
// Enemies
████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by sounds of silence on Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sounds of silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me