❝havoc❞ dog pack rp discussion O&A

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ❝havoc❞ dog pack rp discussion O&A

Postby primcval » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:37 am

KatieMoop wrote:I was thinking maybe my pup Foalan in oil pack could wander off and bump into Noah and Thirteen? It could create some interesting drama if the adults found out they were hanging out. ^.^

ooh, good idea! my lil Thirteen is looking to wander out, too
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:58 am

sassy, wrote:
KatieMoop wrote:I was thinking maybe my pup Foalan in oil pack could wander off and bump into Noah and Thirteen? It could create some interesting drama if the adults found out they were hanging out. ^.^

Maybe they might become secretly friends? hmm?

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:12 am

✨Moon✨ wrote:
sassy, wrote:

Maybe they might become secretly friends? hmm?

Yeah that sounds good! :3 ill send him on his way
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OreoCorgi » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:21 pm

may i reserve a spot for an oilpack hunter?

▪ Oreo ▪ She/Her ▪ Adult ▪
_ _ _ _ ________ _ _ _ _

TradesCommissionsTOS
Offsite Gallery ▪ Art Shop
_ _ _ _ ________ _ _ _ _
I've been here for years
and I'm not
leaving any time soon

OreoCorgi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:05 am

OreoCorgi wrote:may i reserve a spot for an oilpack hunter?

'course!
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:58 am

I might remake Noah's form later on, I'm hating it the way it is right now. .-.

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:01 am

✨Moon✨ wrote:
I might remake Noah's form later on, I'm hating it the way it is right now. .-.

okie dokie
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OreoCorgi » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:31 am

The difficulties of life are intended to make you better, not bitter
——♥——

`````name ↠ Oreo
    `````gender ↠ Female
    `````age ↠ 2 years and 3 months
    `````scent ↠ the earthy smell just after it rains
    `````breed ↠ Welsh Pembroke Corgi
    `````appearance ↠ very small but strong. fur is mostly dark colored, with warm calming eyes

`````rank ↠ Hunter
    `````pack ↠ Oil Pack

`````crush/mate ↠ none as of yet
    `````sexuality ↠ Bisexual

`````personality ↠ Oreo is a small stubborn dog who although wary, believes that most can be trusted. She may be stern, but she is very kindhearted. Due to her stature, Oreo tends to avoid conflict and fighting at all costs but if it is unavoidable she can hold her own and stand her ground, armed with a very strong jaw, and small sharp teeth. She is very protective of her pack, and will do anything she can to keep them safe, especially those who are younger than her, as she has a very motherly disposition.

`````history ↠ Abandoned as a young pup, Oreo doesnt really remember her family or where exactly she comes from. She learned quickly how to fend for herself and to survive. She had spent most of her life hiding in the shadows to avoid being attacked which has made her very alert and stealthy, which aids in her ability to stalk and ambush prey.
    `````family ↠ Unknown

▪ Oreo ▪ She/Her ▪ Adult ▪
_ _ _ _ ________ _ _ _ _

TradesCommissionsTOS
Offsite Gallery ▪ Art Shop
_ _ _ _ ________ _ _ _ _
I've been here for years
and I'm not
leaving any time soon

OreoCorgi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:19 pm

I don't know about you, but I'm gonna give er' a go.

——♥——

`````name ↠ Revvit
    `````gender ↠ Female
    `````age ↠ 1 year and 12 months
    `````scent ↠ Freshly melted metal and sparks
    `````breed ↠ Border collie
    `````appearance ↠ A brown colored dog with slightly long fur. She has a small blaze on her face along with white socks on all of her feet. She has a white tail tip and olive colored eyes. Her ears are constantly cocked at some weird angle or direction.

`````rank ↠ Guard
    `````pack ↠ Oil Pack

`````crush/mate ↠ Better Impress her.
    `````sexuality ↠ Straight

`````personality ↠ Revvit is very....neutral to say the least. She is normally calm and hard working but she can sometimes be cold and snappy or overjoyed and ready to cause havoc. She occasional has a day every couple of weeks where she becomes extremely aggressive and won't take crap from anyone, not even the young dogs. On those days, she normally locks herself in her small repair shop or a car to tear up the seats. Those normally happen on Thursdays, the day her owner was shot. She also has a bit of a silver tongue and lies to get out of problems she doesn't want to deal with right away.

`````history ↠ Revvit is very smart and learned at a young age from her owner how to fetch tools and parts when he repaired old cars and other vehicles. When she got a little older, he attempted to teach her to use the tools, knowing she was smart enough but he had wondered if she was capable of using the tools. He was successful, to a degree. Revvit learned and remembered the different part and tools and she knew how to work things but she couldn't really use most of the tools. Apart from being a smart dog, she was also a part time police dog because of her owner being an officer. Revvit grew from an awkward pup into a clever and crafty dog. She loved her owner and her owner loved her but there comes a day when love and trust will be broken and that day came far too soon for her. Her owner and her were jumped in their own garage and the man Revvit loved so much was shot right in front of her. She managed to drag her frozen body to him as he began to slowly die. He held her and told her how much he loved her before he died, leaving the young dog alone in such a cruel world. Revvit took a few things of his to remind her of the time they spent together, she took a saddle bag and managed to tie a leather strap to it to help it stay on her back when she ran, she took as many of his tools as she could, a purple bandanna and black leather collar with metal plate and most importantly, a pair of goggles her beloved owner always wore around his neck.

`````family ↠ North Storm (Mother/ Missing) Nether (Father/ Unknown) Alec (Brother/ Missing) and Taz (Brother/ Unknown) Ruka (Cousin/ Whereabouts Unknown)
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ Sable ;

Postby astral. » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:16 pm

"Some paths cannot be discovered without getting lost."
——♕——

`````name ↠ sable
    `````gender ↠ female
    `````age ↠ four years
    `````scent ↠ cinnamon pancakes on a cold morning
    `````breed ↠ husky
    `````appearance ↠ blue eyes and a dainty physique. gentle and charming

`````rank ↠ healer's apprentice
    `````pack ↠ oil pack

`````crush/mate ↠ open
    `````sexuality ↠ pansexual

`````personality ↠ She can be described as an open book, always ready for whatever challenges life could possibly throw at her. She is fiercely independant and 'don't need no man'. She is a collection of words (sometimes not so very nice ones), sparking laughter and disaster at the same time. A true wild-card. She loves to think that she is as independant as she claims, but even she has her weknesses and flaws, despite trying desperately to escape them. She often gets worked up and forgets that it is okay to need a hug every now and then. She is extremely loyal and will not back down so easily from a fight. She loves the simple things, even though it seems to be like drama just follows her every move - despite having tried oh so hard to move away from it.
    She is a lover and will give her all, until her trust is broken. She truly tries to see the best in all she encounters, but sometimes her gut instinct is the best thing to trust.

`````history ↠ growing up as a beloved pet - not knowing her real parents - only the companionship of her best friend, her human. He was always kind to her and never gave her any reson to doubt his love for her. So when she was abandoned, she fell into a depressive state before having to move on from the only home she had ever known. She's had a hard time fitting in, but makes the best of it - having had to fight for everything she has.
    Her owner had been the owner of a cafe, so she quickly adapted to knowing all sorts of herbs and smells and what was what - claiming her pretty cinnamon pancake scent. `````

family ↠ Unknown
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me