THE FOUR CLANS- Forms and Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: THE FOUR CLANS- Forms and Discussion

Postby Fruitywhales » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 am

biscuit_sophie wrote:Sorry. I'll see what I can do about Woodpelt

Is silvermane inactive in the rp?
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:49 am

Yes, a lot of people are. IHaveNoFandoms, JurassicDork, you, and me are the only ones who haven't been inactive
But if I give all of them temp bans, there's no one to RP with really.
EmTheMiniMuffin and BellaBooBooBear are on a vacation
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can love a cat with ALL your life!
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:59 am

ah. i see. uhmmm, the rp seems fine with just us rn. It does seem like you're not involved though. Would you like out warriors in the clan to meet? and maybe crush on eachother? xD
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:01 am

I'm working on a long one, it'll take some time though
BellaBooBooBear and EmTheMiniMuffin are coming back in 2 days anyway
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:58 am

SHINECLAN DEPUTY POLL COMING UP! PLEASE PM OR TALK IN DISCUSSION THREAD/TALK ON HERE IF YOU WANT YOUR SHINECLAN CAT TO BE DEPUTY!!!
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:03 am

Me :D May woodpelt? Just s possibility, you can add him to the poll.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:04 am

Okay!
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackennah » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:55 am

(Due to the deputy dispute in ShineClan, I kinda want an apprentice in ShineClan.)

Username: EmTheFabulousPanda
Cat's Name: Honeypaw
Clan: ShineClan
Personality: Shy on most occasions, but loud when needed
Mate: None
Crush: Owlpaw of ShineClan and Berrypaw of SnowClan :3
Family: Softheart's her mother, Seedpelt is her father, and Flowerkit and Lilykit are younger siblings of hers.
History: Normal apprentice history, except her littermate, Fernkit, died when they were 2 moons old.
Kits: (She wants kits, but she's too young)
Apperance or Image:
mackennah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:22 pm

alrighty!! accepted
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:39 pm

Bump!