Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:16 am

So, I've been getting into Gravity Falls, and I know it's fairly popular here, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Gravity Falls RP with this plot

3 years have come and gone after Weirdmageddon. Mabel and Dipper are in their junior year of high school, and they still visit their Great Uncles Stan and Ford. However, when Stan and Ford were exploring the world, they made a terrifying discovery. While Bill Cipher was destroyed when Stan's memory was wiped clean, the psychotic entity had one last trick up his non-existent sleeve, reincarnation. Now in a new body as Bob Cipher, the new incarnation seeks to succeed where his predecessor failed. Mabel and Dipper talked their parents into letting them transfer to Gravity Falls High, and now, a new crazy adventure begins.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kirby. » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:11 am

Hoo, wow. It's been a hot minute since I've done anything role-play related on this site, and I've been doing a lot of reminiscing lately since I've come back. Anyway I'll try not to drag this on for too long.

Basically, I was just curious if anyone would be interested in a semi-lit/lit multifandom role-play? (I'm not THAT picky on post size, but I generally do like to have more than a few sentences to go off of.) I've been a part of quite a few on CS in the past, and I notice they always kind of go down that same path of not having much of a plot, and then just dying off. But if enough people were interested in that sort of thing, maybe we could even work together on a plot idea. Anyway, hit me up if there's any interest. :P

-------------18+ ♦ Ace ♦ She/Her ♦ Scorpio ♦ ENFJ
-----------------------PFQ - FR - Rescreatu

My sweet little melanistic munchlax. <3 Clicking her will take you to my PFQ profile! Any clicks are greatly appreciated. Especially if you are not logged in/a member, as I will get points from it!
.Kirby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:14 pm

hogwarts, but for jedi.

had this as an idea for years now and want to at least give it a chance. hit me up if you want to pick it up, i can write out everything and you can post it. i'm currently sick and can't keep up with another rp so i'm willing to hand it over to someone willing to do good with it and keep at least most of my ideas.

there will be a choosing ceremony with 4 paths to choose from, stand before the crystals and wait for one to glow to show which you are, more than one glows then you pick which you want.

school is like that of hogwarts, classes in different things such as different fighting styles, intergalactic knowledge courses, lightsaber classes, and such.

big baddie can be the siths and the order who try to destroy the school and wipe out their jedi enemies.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby X_x_COPY_x_X » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:12 pm

im making a wolf roleplay discord server! i have a sort of idea about the plot but i was thinking i could get some people together and we can discuss something we would all want to do! (:
add my discord? it's
mars♡#0666

thank you!!
ImageImageImage<--- click on my eggz plz!! XD

ImageImageImage
X_x_COPY_x_X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:44 pm

so, uh, hi. I'm here with two plot ideas-

so basically the first one is a supernatural alternate history. like,, vampires, witches, & other stuff. it would probably take place during a war, the war of independence maybe?? this idea is a pretty big wipp,, but I'll just lay out my thoughts.
    so while the war of independence is raging on, there is a war between the magical creatures going on at the same time. it's taking all the magical creatures' willpower to keep themselves hidden from humans.
    anyways, vampires & witches are the main creatures currently in the magical war. other creatures try not to get involved, because it's their war. (though, there are other creatures)
    but something changes. a vampire ends up biting a witch, thinking that she was a human.
    this creates a whole new species, a mix of vampire and witch. the most dangerous species of all. this.. half-blood recks havoc on the human population, and is close to exposing the magical creatures. all the magical creatures have to band together, which isn't going over well with the witches & vampires.
    and that's where the role-play starts.
    it would be for all levels, and the max character amount would be three.

the next idea I have is a sort of werewolf type thingy, but not??
    so it's about a pack of wolves, regular and all. they despise humans, since humans are cutting down the woods and hunting their kin. but one day, wolves somehow start turning into humans. they don't know how to walk; or do anything really. like a fish out of water. the wolves who turned into humans try to head back to the pack, but the pack chases the human-wolves away. their only hope now are true humans.
    this one is just a random idea I had and wanted to write down. it would be semi-lit, probably.

beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dainsleif » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:44 pm

i have a real craving for an aot roleplay so,,,

an au either in the past or in the future with oc's, maybe some related to canon bloodlines but without the actual canon characters. i think it'd be very interesting with a more in depth plot! maybe not following the exact timeline of aot but almost relatively the same idea, finding out the 'truth of their world'.

please pm me if interested!
dainsleif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:12 pm

hi all!

this one might be a bit of a stretch, but i have a few ideas for some roleplays and would like to know if anyone is interested before i jump right into making them :)

idea one: my hero academia based. basically its centered around the bnha plot, but it takes place in america (with our own oc's ofc!)
    idea two: warrior cats. i have many general ideas about this one, but i was thinking something along the lines of having a clan and tribe dynamic! that, or a few different clans.
    idea three: haikyuu based! this one would center on a single team (maybe two?) and would probably be more slice of life rather than focusing solely on games, etc.
    idea four: a revolutionary type of rp! there would be a kingdom with a tyrant leader, and after a character gets banished, they start a revolution and their own secret society and plan to overtake the tyrant leader.

these are all very vague, but please let me know if you'd be interested in any of these!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pokemon group rp // interest check

Postby eightstepsaway » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:55 pm

hey !! was maybe wondering if anybody would be interested in a discord-based (on this site is an option too, but i'm much less familiar with it) small group roleplay centered around a pokemon nuzlocke? i imagine it as being a literate and chill group of around 2-3 people whose characters go off on a journey together with their starters, their hopes set on all trying to become the champion/s of a region of our choosing. i also see it as being a mostly high-stakes, high-action adventure, with occasional rolls of downtime where the characters simply become closer as friends and go off on silly side-plots. something long-term that we all enjoy together. we can expand on pokemon lore, make new battle rules, whatever! i'd hope that we'd all become friends out of roleplay as well. pm me if you might be interested !!
eightstepsaway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:01 pm

so it's been a little while since I hosted a roleplay on CS, especially a semi-realistic human rp, but I came up with an idea I kinda like and I figured I'd go ahead and see if it might garner any interest.

basically the roleplay is centered around an elite private school which is secretly a front where the students are trained to be assassins. staff roles might also be available. there are a few possibilities I had in mind for further setup, or it could just go off that concept itself.

a. the new headmaster of the academy has offered to let in a certain number of civilian students whose families can pay the entrance fee - much to the chagrin of many a student/staff member. so essentially you have a new batch of oblivious rich kid types who don't know what the school's real purpose is and have to be deliberately kept unaware.

b. feuds between the criminal organizations that sponsor students have led to tense rivalries and threaten to jeopardize the continued operation of the school itself

c. a certain group of staff and/or students are trying to sabotage the academy; could be paired with either plot a or b, or something else entirely.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:26 am

I've been thinking of making a non-canon super hero school RP. What I mean by non-canon, I mean it takes place in its own universe, not in the Marvel or DC universes, so all the heroes are OCs. I feel it gives role players a bit more creative freedom wen creating their character. Along with basic superhero training, the students also learn how to strategize and work with other students they may not get along with, as well as spying on the Rogue's Gallery, which is an organization of villains. If anyone's interested, shoot me a PM
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me