The Prophecies Unfold Discussion || Moonclan ACCEPTING

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Look over their forms first & vote for deputy, TIEBREAKER POLL

Fernstep (form on page 3)
73%
Albinoleap (form on page 3)
27%

Total votes : 11

Re: The Prophecies Unfold Discussion || Moonclan ACCEPTING

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 09, 2024 12:34 am

Making some cats, does anyone need familiars, parents, kits, siblings, etc?
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DriedGrape » Thu May 09, 2024 3:51 am

flamebelly is open for a brother or sister if you want to make her one?
MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Thu May 09, 2024 4:02 am

honeyheart is also open for family!!! (+ a mate tbh unless we just wanna leave him as an npc or a dead/missing character lol)

@tyjo i would LOVE to see a dream-song friendship that’d be so fun. and it’ll be fun!! (read: messy) take your time on the pm though!! i’m taking my permit test today i’m cramming for that and trying to not freak out while hoping i have all the paperwork i need so take your time :) i’ll hopefully have her form done later today or tomorrow. still not sure what name i wanna use for her. ugh. honeyshell is cute but honeyheart fits. whatever i will flip a coin later
    also i DO have a photosizer recommendation i will not be able to pull it up for a few hours but it’s what i used for my forms + posting that pic on a priv tumblr so the link doesnt break like all my discord ones do.
    + congrats on getting all that done :) it’s a Lot of typing lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu May 09, 2024 7:06 am

Cat's Name: TinykitHERE
Appearance: Very tiny, long fur, gray with dark gray markings, odd eyedHERE
Personality & Background:Personality: Playful, friendly, determined, brave, loyal
stubborn, hard-working.
Dislikes: Being the runt
Fears: That he'll never be a warrior.
He was born a runt and has dreams of being a warrior but he can sense that not everyone in the clan thinks he will make it as an apprentice.
Desired Rank: Warrior
Mate: Too young
Crush: Too young
Family: Dunesplash, Scorpionkit,
Last edited by Firelight_AA on Fri May 10, 2024 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 09, 2024 8:30 am

FINISHED

Cat's Name: Plumblaze
Appearance: Medium-long-haired, large brown tabby with little white and deep amber eyes.
Personality & Background: He is hard-working, loyal, clever, and usually very kind to others, though he is rather competitive and sometimes way too serious. He calmed down a lot as he grew up, he was rather reckless as an apprentice and his relationship with his sister was kind of interesting as much he liked to annoy her, she always made him see the stars into the end.
Desired Rank: deputy
Mate: n/a, open
Crush: tba
Family: Ashbounce (father, dec.), Lilyspeckle (mother), Honeyheart (sister), + Honeyheart's kits

Cat's Name: Iciclepaw (-yowl)
Appearance: Short-haired pale snow lynx Bengal mix, with yellow eyes.
Personality & Background: She is usually very friendly, playful, and way too brave, as well as adventurous. Her curiousness is sometimes rather annoying as she likes to put her head in the wrong places and on the other things. She is loyal, but not so trusted to keep secrets, she has a bad habit of mumbling things without even realizing it.

She was born in the clan, with both clan-born parents, but she may have a little bit of a pet cat on her as her breed is a Bengal mix.

Desired Rank: warrior (for now)
Mate: n/a
Crush: tba
Family: open for parents + siblings

Cat's Name: Dunesplash
Appearance: Short-haired gray-brown patched white tabby, with yellow-green eyes.
Personality & Background: She is sweet, calm, and kind, but not so friendly. She is rather sassy and a little bit introverted, especially around others she is not so close with. Her friends and family may see her in the other light than the other she is more alert.

She is born in a clan with three siblings, and clan-born parents. Her romance with her mate Hazestorm started as an apprentice and they became mates very soon after becoming a warrior. The litter is her very first, and she had one more kit, but she was born as a stillborn, and nobody talks about it. Her mate Hazestorm had a badly infected paw during a fox attack during a patrol and sadly passed away it three moons ago.

Desired Rank: warrior (back to)
Mate: Hazestorm (deceased), open
Crush: little bit to Crystalflare
Family: Scorpionkit, Tinykit (kits) open for siblings + parents

Cat's Name: Scorpionkit (-caller)
Appearance: Short-haired dark brown tom, with amber eyes.
Personality & Background: He is noisy, adventurous, way too curious, and annoying at times. He doesn't think much of his actions, which may bring some trouble either himself or someone around him. He is very protective of his runt brother Tunykit and because of his mother's behavior around strangers, he is also rather sassy around them.

He is born in the clan to Dunesplash and a tom, having one alive brother Tinykit, and one another unknown sister, who was born dead and kind of forgotten.

Desired Rank: leader (Who would not want a Scorpionstar)
Mate: n/a
Crush: open
Family: Dunesplash (mother), Hazestorm (father, dec.), Tinykit (brother)

Cat's Name: Basilcrest
Appearance: Short-haired pit black tom, with light lime green eyes.
Personality & Background: He has a rather interesting personality, his mind changes suddenly from a kind one to a mean one. He is a little too proud of himself and thinks he is better than others, he gets angry if told otherwise. He is very competitive and easily jealous of others. Around his friends and family, he is usually very kind, nice, and protective.
Desired Rank: Leader (maybe someday)
Mate: n/a, open
Crush: Dreamheart
Family: Flamebelly (sister)

Cat's Name: Lilyspeckle
Appearance: Medium - Long-haired, fluffy orange, black patched and white calico she, with deep amber eyes. Has a twisted back left leg.
Personality & Background: She is a loyal, sweet, hard-working caring, and very friendly cat, but even she will fight when needed. She doesn't want to bother others too, much, and even with her injuries she tries to do as much as she can by herself, she is rather stubborn.
She is clan born, with two litter of siblings, but sadly life was not kind to them. Her parents died of old age too. His long-time mate Ashbounce died of heart failure when her kits were newly made warriors. For now, her two kits Honeyheart and Plumhaze are the only alive in her family, she loves her grant kits a lot. She injured her leg badly during a hunt, and it could not be fixed the way she could use it without pain.

Desired Rank: none
Mate: Ashbounce (deceased)
Crush: Fernstep/star
Family: [color=#BFBFBF]Honeyheart (daughter), Plumhaze (son)[/color
Last edited by Queen of flames on Thu May 09, 2024 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Thu May 09, 2024 2:11 pm

Hi all, sorry I haven't been online much today. Hopefully I will be later tonight.

@Firelight_AA, are you planning on talking to queen of flames about Tinykit being Scorpionkit's littermate? Let me know further details before Tinykit is fully accepted.

@Queen of flames, Can't wait to see your finished forms!

@everyone, when I come online later I will try and figure out mentor/apprentice pairs.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cryptweasel » Thu May 09, 2024 2:46 pm

As the lore gets built and the clan gets bigger I'm getting more and more excited!
make new friends, raise the dead.
Cryptweasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Thu May 09, 2024 2:51 pm

@cryptweasel same!! i agree :) i’m super excited

@tyjo take your time!! it’s all good :)

also i will have honeyheart’s form up. eventually. i was gonna do it today but [spreads hands] it’s tornado season had to hide in the bathroom with my cats (i am good & safe tho!!! no worries) HOPEFULLY i have it up soon i’m struggling to word stuff but!! soon. also if anyone wants to be her mate i am waiving her around i do not want her kits to be fatherless. otherwise he can be an npc and someone can steal him later on maybe ??

and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Thu May 09, 2024 8:48 pm

Hi all, sorry I’ve had a rough night not sure if I’ll be getting back online tonight. I’m completely exhausted and drained. But I should be able to get back to you all & do next updates tomorrow if I don’t get to it at some point throughout the night. I’m going to TRY and sleep, but I also have a 3 week old kitten im bottle feeding so I may end up hopping on if I can’t fall back asleep after one of his feeds or something. Sorry for the delay today! But should be back on track tomorrow (: sorry to keep you waiting!!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Fri May 10, 2024 3:07 am

your health is the most important! take your time, I hope you’re able to get some good sleep or even a long nap in <3

so kind of you to bottle feed a kitten too, I know that can be so overwhelming. I remember having to bottle feed a baby squirrel before we were able to take it to a sanctuary and it needed food every like 2-3 hours. It takes a lot of patience

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me