๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค - ๐• ๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค - ๐• ๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Postby TheSiren » Mon May 06, 2024 10:15 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Kind of want to add two more characters
Don't know if I should.]

[ It's a personal decision. However, if I were you I would wait until the role play moves along to start adding more characters in. Four to six is a great range to start with. I'm adding number three and maybe four myself, but that will be it for now until everyone settles.

[ For those that are new here, the pack members live in the same house for now, but with the size rapidly growing, we may have to upgrade into a street lol.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค - ๐• ๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 06, 2024 10:30 am

I have four right now so I could add just two more in.
I'll wait though.

it could always be like just a really big house. Like one of those houses people might call a mansion but isn't really a mansion.

Just for like...I don't know, reference or something, my family's house fit seven of us. It also has an in law suite/addition for my grandma, so that made eight people in the house.

I don't mind having seperate houses, but would it be a street? Since you said they have a big piece of land, maybe it would be more like just houses or cabins on the land.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Mon May 06, 2024 10:36 am

Where do the loners/rogues stay at by chance? May have missed something

You know, the house could be somewhat secluded. Of course we have neighbors. like twilight- the vampires all lived in one house that fairly fit everyone and it was safely secluded since they had a hunting ground lol [the house: woo
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Mon May 06, 2024 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 06, 2024 10:44 am

Asher:
I'd assume loners have their own houses.
Also, idk if there are rogues. Every wolf and werewolf RP I've been in has had rogues as being bad guys, evil.

Anyway!
Are werewolves allowed to have pets in this RP?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Mon May 06, 2024 10:47 am

@spiritstar3
Alright, I understand.

Also I agree with your question,, I kinda want one of my werewolves to have a cat or snake lol

๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 06, 2024 11:06 am

I honestly wanted to give Kion a cat if it was allowed.
But then I thought that may not be a good idea because they're wolves and if the cat gets scared and runs or is just running around playing it could trigger the wolf instinct to chase.

A snake sounds cool though.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Mon May 06, 2024 12:29 pm

i spent so long fancying my forms omg.. my first post and I'm proud but I wasted so much time ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Also realized that I made Noah put his hands in his pockets.. while he has a latte.
*just gonna ignore that* hope I did it right :3
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Mon May 06, 2024 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 06, 2024 12:42 pm

Since it says Blake is slowly leaning Bi, could Skyy crush on him?
Skyy identifies as female sometimes so...yeah.

Also your posts look fine to me.
Yeah...lets just ignore the Latte, eh heh.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me