House of the Unknown (Discussion & Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: House of the Unknown (Discussion & Characters)

Postby bigwig. » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:06 am

going to try to finish Leon's post soon. might move him on very soon tho as the group he's in has grown waaay to big for me ^^'
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:09 am

No rush, that's alright! Looks like there's lots of open characters anyway.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:38 am

Ah, kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:22 pm

So, I've been meaning to do this since the beginning of the RP, but what do you guys think of this restaurant menu? I know this may seem unrelated, but the menu has a supernatural theme to it, so I just wanted to share it with you guys

Link
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:25 am

Demon God Caelan wrote:So, I've been meaning to do this since the beginning of the RP, but what do you guys think of this restaurant menu? I know this may seem unrelated, but the menu has a supernatural theme to it, so I just wanted to share it with you guys

Link

Some of those are pretty good
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚜ ❝ feels so right! ❞

Postby bigwig. » Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:35 pm

────────────────────────────────
vetiver cane appears ~24 transmale unicorn homosexual fc - cillian murphy
────────────────────────────────
Despite having the appearance of a young man, Vetiver Cane is actually a little over 120 years old - although that is still considered quite young for one of his kind. Growing up, he was told to stay away from humans at all costs, with his species having been hunted extensively in ages past. However, Vetiver was always very interested in humans and frequently defied the order by getting close to them. As both world wars came he became even more invested in human affairs, taking it upon himself to rescue soldiers by healing them or guiding them to safety. Of course, Vetiver knew little of the nuances of these conflicts and was scolded by other fae for his involvement. In his true form, he appears as a large pure white horse, with cloven cow-like hooves, a long-tufted tail, and a singular large horn with a mesmerizing opalescent quality about it. Its size and build, along with its long, wavy mane and feathering around its hooves, resemble a baroque Friesian, but it is quite the opposite in color.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Vetiver, sometimes known by the nickname 'Veti', is a very sweet and kind individual. He is somewhat shy and withdrawn at first but very interested in meeting new people nonetheless. While he can come off as a little odd from time to time, he always means well. If he were a girl, Veti would certainly be considered a 'girly girl' - he loves plants (especially flowers), soft baby blue and pink colors, and any and all things cute and delicate. He is an avid gardener and sometimes talks to plants as if they were people (although he still likes eating them). Veti is also somewhat obsessed with tea and thinks of it as a solution to every problem. He is an exceptionally demure and gentle soul, and hates to fight, although he will step in to calmly heal you once a fight is over. He cares deeply for people, especially if they are hurt or sick, and experiences a heightened form of empathy. His empathic abilities make him very sensitive, and he is easily distressed. His kind are said to be able to tell whether or not a person is pure of heart, although for Vetiver's part, he tries to see the good in everyone, although there are still individuals he struggles to be around. In his true form, he can channel healing magic by touching a creature with his horn, but in his human form he channels it through his hands, although it is not quite as strong. As young as he is, he has not fully unlocked the extent of his magic. High levels of stress also inhibit his ability to use it.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:25 am

x
    name atlas reid
    nicknames atty
    gender cismale
    age twenty-three
    sexuality homosexual
    species siren
    role supernaturals
    appearancea short king he is, standing at around 5'7, he is slender and graceful
    as can be. may it be due to his form when he's transformed, but his muscles, alt
    hough not bulky are still very much there. he smells of the sea and sand and oft
    en wears a necklace of beautiful shells around his neck. one look at him and yo
    u'd very much know he spent all his time in the water as his body was built pur
    ely to survive and outswim anyone who dare go in. he often has either messy o
    r slicked back brown hair with natural blonde highlights and perfect skin that o
    ften has a slight shimmer to it as if he was wearing make up, this is due to the
    fact that his species often attracts unsuspecting victims with their looks and th
    e shimmery glow that acts like a light if people were moths. from the outside p
    erspective, he could be seen as a petite beautiful man, but underneath he is a
    natural born predator. his siren form when he's in the water is a stunning sight
    as he has a dark blue tail that are covered with flecks of white and black scale
    s that shimmer in the moonlight, he also has a fin along his forearms and along
    his spine that help him swim at incredibly fast rates and gills along where his j
    aw meets his ears.
    personality he is very bubbly and welcoming person, may that be due to his per
    sonality or a bit of his species showing through as who would trust a cold scary
    being? but in actuality, atlas is very much a sweet boi(tm) and loves to socialize
    and interact with others as he is very extroverted. spending time at the beach
    or at the pool with friends is definitely a good time for him or even snuggling
    under the stars with the homies as he is a very affectionate person and loves
    any type of physical contact.
    history growing up, he was raised by his parents until he turned ten, at that age,
    sirens go off and have to live on their own until they find a mate to grow old with.
    surprisingly, sirens mate for life and they know when they found their mate. sirens
    often find their mates outside of their species which at times can be looked down
    upon but it isn't an uncommon theme. growing up alone meant that atlas had to
    find his own family and he would often hang around the docks and chat with fis
    herman or surfers down on another side of the coast or even have fun messing
    with scuba divers. and as with every siren, he also has an incredibly sweet and soft
    singing voice that can lull you to sleep or to death.
    family n/a
    crush open
    significant other n/a
    exes n/a
    enemy open
    face claim manu rios
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:01 am

All new characters have been accepted so far!
I'll get around to updating the character list eventually, I promise.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:03 am

Getting a post up later today!
Sorry been busy the past 24hrs!

ღ trades welcome
ღ probably reading

General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:12 am

I have Vetiver's starter pre-written so that'll be up soon! in the meantime going to find somewhere to throw van finally lol
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me