DEAD

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ↓To Hell and Back Again↑ (Supernatural RP) Forms and Cha

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:50 am

Okay, guys. I think I updated the front post with all the accurate information. If I made any mistakes just let me know.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparkerx » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:53 am

Everything looks good to me.

🔴BTS ARMY ALERT!!🔴

-

ʰⁱ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏⁱᵉ // ᵇᵗˢ, ᵐⁱʳᵃᶜᵘˡᵒᵘˢ ˡᵃᵈʸᵇᵘᵍ, ʰᵃʳʳʸ ᵖᵒᵗᵗᵉʳ, ʷᵃʳʳⁱᵒʳˢ, ʷⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠⁱʳᵉ, ᵍᵘᵃʳᵈⁱᵃⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵃʰᵒᵒˡᵉ // ᵃʳᵗⁱˢᵗ, ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉʳ, ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ, ᵖᵉᵗ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ // ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ᵗʳᵃˢʰ
Trade Me! Trade Me!

-

Sparkerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:58 am

( looks fine to me Lucifer )
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Brittany Liz~ » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:45 am

Username: ~Brittany Liz~
        Name: Marlet Torren

Nickname(s): Mare, Mar, Tori

Species:Angel (Excommunicated, basically acts human.)

Appearance:
Marlet is about 5'2", long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes, she is lean but fit.

Scars/tattoos/accessories:
Marlet has several long, jagged scars on her back. She has Angel wing tattoos (done like these)https://i.pinimg.com/736x/91/31/c6/9131c6fd1b02f720ab14f479e67e0fcf.jpg to cover up most of the scars on her arms and upper back, the but lower back remains untouched.

Sexuality:
Marlet is attracted to males, but has love for everyone.

Family:
Bunch of cranky old angels, half of them forgot her, the other half has a grudge

Dislikes:
Idiots, Hunters, Loud noises

Fears:
Her Family, Being found out, Spiders....(cus something has to be ridiculous!)

Personality (no RP it out):
Marlet is a caring and charismatic creature. Shes in love with the arts and even though she isn't very good at it, you can find her trying to paint, sing and dance. Being described as "full of sunshine" most of it is a façade to look normal. She can be one dangerous woman when it comes down to it and as if you were to flip a switch, her personality can change in an instant. Going into defense mode, she can be cold, calculated and quiet, which is quite the opposite of normal Marlet. She tends to bring out the best in people, always eager (but cautious to help). She's experienced quite a few interactions with the supernatural, but has been able to stay under the radar.

Info About Original Species:
Marlet, like Cas, was never good at following orders that disagreed with her morals and outlooks on life. Ultimately, she was cut off after too many arguments. While none of her insubordinate moments were too serious, she was really too much of a burden to deal with, so it was easier to let her stranded on earth, than spend the time hunting and terminating her.

History:
After "Failing" too many tasks, Marlet was left on earth to fend for herself. She took the time to get used to and learn the ways of being a normal human. She can't stay in one place for too long, as her age and appearance never changes. She has loved and lost, though none have known her secret, they have been killed for it.

Currently: (and I can change this if it doesn't fit :) )
She has been in the new location for 2 years, working as a waitress in a local restaurant. She lives in a decent apartment, money not necessarily being an issue. Only people she interacts with on a daily basis are her coworkers and boss. No pets, no love interest. She is alone.

Other
Marlet is super approachable and eager to make new friends, seeing she's only 2 years into this location, she can afford to make solid friendships.

(As the writer, I'm flexible and always open to new ideas :) Please don't hesitate to message me or ask me anything. It's been a good 4 years since I've been on but i'm back!)
:
~Brittany Liz~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:50 am

Accepted!
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorashinny » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:25 am

nm
Last edited by sorashinny on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
sorashinny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:28 am

( tsk tsk damien . I quote the genie " Exeuse me . "Did you rub my lamp ? "Did you wake me up ? "Did you bring me here,and your walking out on me ? "I don't think so , your GETTING your wishes so , sit down. " Scratch the second and third part. XD gosh I'm such a Disney nerd :lol: )
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:14 am

I don't remember anything about Aladdin if I confess, been a really long time since I've seen that movie, but I honest to God read that in Robin William's voice and now I'm sad.

He's being so mean but he's decided not to kill her so I'm calling that more progress than I expected from him.
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:52 am

( awe lucifer, I'm sorry that I made you sad)
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:51 am

If no one picks him up I might snag Lucifer for myself.
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me