{ooc} ♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: {ooc} ♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

Postby lilymei. » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:15 am

omg, can I reserve the Little Mermaid? sorry, I have a strong connection to the character b/c of acting and a lot of other stuff XD
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:24 am

anime_lily wrote:omg, can I reserve the Little Mermaid? sorry, I have a strong connection to the character b/c of acting and a lot of other stuff XD

That will be fun to see.
You and three of my friends love her. (She is on my bottom list of likes, but that's the character, not who you make. Hehe.)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:27 am

lel. I don't like her too much as a character but i do like her for the sense that it was one of my favorite plays I was in when I was younger so the entire story kinda touched my heart nowadays <3
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:32 am

@lily
i'll reserve her for you- .3.

(the original Hans-Christian-Andersen fairytale was tragic Q.Q)
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:38 am

reserve me rapunzel!
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:46 am

@kun

doing so as we speak .3.
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:56 am

NAME: dolly havana
SEXUALITY: bisexual

ROLE: rapunzel

PERSONALITY: rapunzel is a very outgoing and fun girl, who loves to adventure. she is overprotective of animals she doesn't even know, but still loves to play with them.
( + ) = kind, protective, caring, loving, smiley, humorous, musical
( - ) = obsessive, ignorant

LIKES: animals, singing, music, reading, playing piano, brushing her hair, sleeping
DISLIKES: spicy food, loud noises, bright lights

CRUSH: big bad wolf (she likes his bad aura)
BF/GF: none

BACKGROUND: rapunzel was born to a poor family, but was put up for adoption, as the family didn't have enough money to take care of her. she does not remember her true parents, but her adoptive mother, is sure to keep her true life away from her. she was locked away as a child, but as she got older, her "mother" let her go out and adventure more. her extremely long hair was mostly put up in a ponytail or a bun, for it was able to grow more then seven or eight inches each day. she cut it at least three times a week, but soon let it flow out without cutting it.

OTHER: none!
Last edited by Miku01 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Do you understand what freedom is?

Postby lilymei. » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:03 am

xxx

NAME: Aiko Mizure
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual

ROLE: The Little Mermaid

PERSONALITY: Aiko has always been a very energetic and joyful. She loves everyone around her and is quite naive of the true dangers of the world. She's almost like a child even though she's 15 and should know better by now. Maybe she does but just chooses to ignore it for the sake of keeping everyone around her happy. She has been described to be very happy and friendly towards others no matter what the situation.
( + ) = Adventurous, kind, loving, creative, energetic, happy, friendly, intelligent
( - ) = careless, clumsy, naive (not necessarily a bad thing tbh)

LIKES: Drawing, singing, water, swimming, music, magic, ice skating, puzzles
DISLIKES: Dishonesty, lies, the dark, being alone, silence, confinement, being ignored

CRUSH: None... at the moment >:D
BF/GF: haha Xd

BACKGROUND: Not much is to be said. Aiko grew up basically getting what she wanted. Since she is the youngest of her 5 other siblings, she was always spoiled and not forced to work too hard since the company barely had a chance of being passed down to her. She was always going off to sing by the lake behind her family's house or just swimming around when she could. She is a very talented pianist and you can sometimes hear her playing as she always keeps the window to her room open. Her mother passed away when she was only 2 though the reason was never actually given to her, but being as carefree as she is, she moved past it though still wishes she could've truly met her mother and got to know her. She doesn't bring up the topic anymore since the rest of her family somehow manages to avoid the topic so she's given up on asking, knowing it was still probably painful for them to speak of it. She is very understanding and just stays away from those types of questions. Her family is quite wealthy due to her father's great success as a businessman and inventor so she always got what she wanted and loved it. The only thing she doesn't get is her freedom.

Since her father is worried about any of his children being kidnapped (probably has to do something with Aiko's mother from the past) because of his great fame and wealth, he always keeps them within the manor, never letting them leave without some sort of protection, normally a bodyguard. But this isn't want Aiko wants. She had wished for so many things and got them all, except for her freedom. She just wants to be able to roam around by herself and dreams of it even. And Aiko being herself, she will get her freedom, no matter the cost.

OTHER: She has a pet dog she named Sebastian (heh... Black Butler fans should get this reference XD)
Last edited by lilymei. on Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:21 am

... can i just point out something weird in Kiiro's form? ^^;

rapunzel was born to a rich family, but was put up for adoption, as the family didn't have enough money to take care of her.

this sentence

just
there's much irony here
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:25 am

Black Butler reference. Same name as the crab from Disney's The Little Mermaid. Works both ways, but love it. Hehe.

Also, was thinking the same thing with Rapanzule. Not sure if typo, but ya know. All that shampoo! That's all I can ever think of with this girl. Hehe.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me