Rattle the stars(Percy Jackson Roleplay)Discussion OPEN!!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Rattle the stars(Percy Jackson Roleplay)Discussion OPEN!

Postby Memoria. » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:26 am

If anyone is open I have Kimi and Kyoshi

╔══════════════════════════════╗
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump
I like to write and play the sims.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshRain22! » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:40 am

I definitely have Chloe open
Currently Sleeping or at School--Sorry
AshRain22!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aminias » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:51 am

Lux is hanging out on his way to the pavilion so not much going on there.
no war ever won happened without a fight
ImageImage
Aminias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thatgirlcalledember » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:25 pm

Emris went to the training arena to let out some stress, she's open
In The End
--------------------------------------------------------
We're left infinitely and utterly
--------------------------------------------------------
Alone.
Thatgirlcalledember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Star » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:55 am

||Eretria Rover||
You could call me a passifist, a peace-maker, or even a treehugger. But unfortunately you'd be wrong."
============================

иаме?{["I'm Eretria Rover. I don't have any nicknames. Don't try to make any now. " ]}
Аgе?{["I've been in this place for 16 years. And no, I'm not '16 years young', I'm 16 years old. That is the phrase."]}
Who is your parent? What powers do you have?{["My father is Ares, the God of War. I am also blessed by the goddess Athena. Thanks to my father, I have a naturally high pain tolerance and I am good at most fighting styles. I learn new styles quickly. I am physically at peak fighting condition. Thanks to Athena, I'm a good strategist and make plans in combat rather quickly." ]}

Gейdег? {[Yeah; bro. I'm totally a guy. Insert ridiculous man-voice here." Female]}
Sехцаl Ояiеиtаtiои? {["Oh yeah, I'd totally date guys. Not. I'm a complete lesbian. Guys are great friends, but I'd just rather date a girl."]}
Шнеяе аяе уоц fяом? {["Well let's see, I think I was born in England. We moved around a lot until I was five so I can't be completely sure."]}

Pеяsоиаlitу? {["How should someone describe themselves? I'd rather just let people guess, or maybe actually get to know me so they can decide for themselves who I am." Eretria is a rather rebellious, stubborn and snarky individual. She can be rather difficult, so people should be patient with her. She has a minor case of bipolar disorder, so defining her personality to one specific one would be difficult. Common traits, however, are her stubbornness, rebelliousness and she is always flirty. Most of the time she is also quite the charmer.

The way I think?

"What, are you asking me about my mindset and opinions and stuff like that? Okay, fine. I'm one of those teenagers here that are focused on life and surviving. I'll go my own way and I'll go against the flow if I think it's worth it."

The way I act?

"Well, that depends on who you are. If I like you, I'd fight for you and stand by you. If I think you're cute, I'm sure as hell going to be flirty. Well, unless your taken. If I think you're a waste of time, I just ignore you. If you're someone I don't like, well, you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Нistояу? {["You sure ask a lot of questions, don't you? Well, like I said we moved around a lot until I was about 5. By 'we' I mean me, my mom and my dad, both of whom adopted me. I'm an only child. When I was 5 we finally moved here into this huge, almost mansion-like house. My parents worked from the early morning till late at night so as a kid I never saw them much. They never worked Sundays and they sometimes had Saturdays off, so then we always went camping or fishing or something like that.

When I was 13, I had a personal chouffeur to drive me to school and to the mall and wherever I wanted. Being able to go where I wanted was something new to me. Soon, I started going to gyms after school. I wasn't physically in shape but I got better. Soon after, I got the change to start learning unarmed combat styles. I learned rather quickly.

At 15 my parents got me my own car. My chouffeur taught me how to drive during the week, and on weekends my parents taught me.

Then I found out about my ancestry, my powers started showing up and the rest is history. Monsters started showing up and now I'm at camp. I've been here for almost two years now."

Яеlаtiоиsнip Stаtцs?{[Single (Will edit) ]}
сяцsн? {[(Will edit)]}
Exes? {["We'll be leaving this one blank..." ]}
Шнаt уоц lоок fоя? {["I can't really answer that. I'm just looking for a girl that's always herself. Maybe also one that's as stubborn as I am." ]}

fамilу? {["I have my mom and my dad. The rest are all over the world." ]}
Weapons and armor? {[ Armor
Weapons 1 2

]}
Stуlе? {["You're asking me about clothes? Well, I like dark colors. I also like jeans, t shirts, leather jackets and the like."

(Hope this is okay. And if the links aren't acceptable, I'll remove them. Also, what's rule #6?)
Lιғe Sнoυld Be Aвoυт More Tнαɴ Jυѕт Sυrvιvιɴɢ
ImageImage
Doɴ'т We Deѕerve Beттer Tнαɴ Tнαт?
Dark Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerlilyfalls » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:14 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Name and Surname:
- Lilianna White
Nickname?:
- Lily or Lilli
Sexuality:
- Straight
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Word description of appearance:
- Lilianna has golden hair with glints of red that shimmers in the sunlight. It is long, thick, and slightly wavy. She has pale, creamy skin and pink lips. Her eyes are sky blue with flecks of darker blue. She is moderately tall, with slender fingers and nails she keeps short for practicality.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Weapon:
- Dagger and poisoned darts
Claimed?:
- Yes
Godly Parent:
- Athena
Cabin:
- Six
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Powers:
- She is very smart and strategic, due to being Athena's daughter. Lilianna also has a near-photographic memory and is creative. She can throw her darts well, although she is working with her dagger.
Counselor position?:
- No
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Quote:
-"Kindness and a good head are two of the most powerful weapons in destroying evil."
History:
- She was raised with her father and stepmother all her life. They were not mean, but they often were distant and gave her money rather than love. She retreated to reading for comfort for most of her life.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Crush:
- None currently, open
Bf/Gf:
- None currently
Pets?:
- She had a dog named Olympia but left her behind her first year of camp, she took her along this year
Other?:
- What's number six?
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
tigerlilyfalls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:35 pm

*sighs. I GIVE UP!!! ACK!! Everyone is just adding personalities and it's too much work to remind everyone to remove them.
ACCepted for both!!!! :D

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerlilyfalls » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:29 am

I'm very sorry! What part should I take out?
tigerlilyfalls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:55 am

No, It's fine :D

Uh hang on I'll check.

Kyoshi and Kimiko are open

Ebony is open

Oh and Emris!

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me