Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:38 am

Discussion

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4857428

It has been years since the battle with Zeref and the Alvarez Empire. Now that things have finally settled down for a little while, Fiore has entered a time of peace and is flourishing. Fairy Tail is no exception, the infamous rowdy guild welcoming a brand new generation to their ranks. How will this new generation contribute to the legend that is their friends and family? Let us find out together!

We start our adventures with anything but pleasant adventures and wild hijinks which result in a guild gaining a new young member though. Oh no. For you see something is stirring. Something long forgotten over the millennia has woken up and is on the move after biding it’s time for years-

It all starts with a brake in at the royal palace, nothing too out of place there except for a very curious secret stolen artefact of ancient times and unknown power. All that was left behind was a single black feather which could cut through metal as though it were the strongest blade and the defeated Garou Knights who guarded the artefact in the Abyss Palace.

At first the Queen of Fiore, Hisui E Fiore, decides to keep this quiet and hire a small group of promising powerful young wizards from some old familiar guilds to track down the thief and artefact with nothing but a few vague details. But when Yukino Agria, a member of the Sabertooth Guild is attacked seemingly out of nowhere and one of her Celestial Gate Keys stolen, it becomes clear to all that something is far from right. And the Queen isn’t the only one with a few dark skeletons in the closet....
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:29 pm

x
          x

x
          x
          x
          ┌───────────────────────────┐

𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 ────────┤ ✦ ✦
          in a world where superhumans are an integral yet dangerous
          part of society, two forces which sit at each opposite ends of
          the spectrum find themselves in a deadly struggle. frontiera,
          an international organisation headed by the united nations, s
          eeks to establish a global ecosystem where superhumans an
          d the rest of mankind live in peace. bifrost, a shadow bureau
          bureaucracy funded by financially powerful stakeholders saw
          that superhumans are allowed dominion over the human race
          wrought with grudges, more is to unfold in their rivalry when
          the members of both frontiera and bifrost are suddenly pitte
          d into the same deadly mission in platina island…

link
          ──┤ ├──────────── 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 ───

└───────────────────────────┘
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Popper_Cornz » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:21 am

Darkness Rising
Wolf Roleplay

The world is changing. Humans have moved into The Canadian Boreal Forest. It is one of the last forests that have been untouched by humans. Running out of other areas, deforestation has become a regular here now. Luckily The Canadian Boreal Forest is huge and the packs living in these woods are farther back than the humans could ever reach, or so they thought.
However it wouldn't be until Grave Crown Pack would be forced from their homes that Half Crown Pack and Broken Crown Pack would start to notice the real danger of the threat.

The territories of the Packs are at the very west edge of the Boreal forest. With some of the territory spilling into Alaska. Much of the territory has already been cut down with little of the forest remaining. The Alphas of Half Crown and Broken Crown Packs are refusing to believe that the humans could ever reach them. But there are wolves in the packs who think otherwise and know that to stay will bring the pack's destruction.
The Alphas are stuck in their old ways, the forest had been encroached on by humans before and it never failed that the humans did not reach the wolves. They believe they must wait this out just like old times. But when the Herds of Elk and deer start to leave and the packs face starvation, water pollution, and other hungry predators such as mountain lions and bears, will the Alphas finally listen to the reason of their pack mates, or will they be replaced with someone who will.

Thread Link
Popper_Cornz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:46 pm

█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
── ❝ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄, ❞
❝ 𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ❞ ──
𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟵𝗧𝗛, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
a small luxury cruise ship carrying just under 150 passengers disappears in the south pacific. an unexpected storm somehow throws the boat miles off course, and it wrecks on a coral reef off the shore of a small, unidentified island.

it is unknown how many of the passengers or crew members survived the shipwreck, but those have now find themselves on the pristine, sandy shores of a tropical island. the island is tiny, relatively speaking, and uninhabited. no other landmasses are visible from its shores. there is no phone reception, no internet - nothing. it's up to the survivors to fend for themselves, but is everything really as it seems here...?

bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:50 am

image credit here.

the valley of vita was once a beautiful place to call home; it was located up high in the mountains, hidden away from prying eyes of humans. even during the harshest of winters, there were certain caverns that the packs would sleep in for warmth and safety, and there was always a patch of land around lake sanatio that was not phased by the snow and provided food and water. there were two packs that lived in complete peace with one another, for vita was a large enough valley easily providing sanctuary to them both; each pack had over a hundred miles worth of territory on either side of the valley, with lake sanatio being the center-point, marking their separation. there was no war, no fighting; everything was in perfect harmony.

and then everything crashed down. a cruel male wolf from outside the valley had found his way in with a small group of his own. this wolf was named mortem (death) and he was the end of the decades long peace. somehow, he overtook the packs, by killing the alphas from both due to his own sneaky methods, and combining all of the wolves into one massive pack under his rule. but the mother goddess princeps mater was not pleased; princeps mater was the spiritual entity that kept the wolves alive, whose presence was most strongly felt at the lake due to the magic she had imbued it with. mortem had disrespected her way of life.

as punishment, princeps mater not only took away her protection, but caused chaos to reign down on every wolf in the valley. the lake froze over, the grass shriveled up dead, the caverns snowed in, the prey vanished, and the worst snowstorm they had ever seen; there was no help, no saving grace. and then there was an avalanche; it wiped out nearly three-quarters of the wolves of the valley from both packs, including mortem thankfully. and now, the snow is finally melting, the earth slowly regaining color, the prey steadily coming back. the remaining wolves have to try to remake their way of life, together. can they do it when all have lost so much? and will princeps mater ever return her blessing?

roleplay thread /// discussion thread.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:34 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇

Fernclan was once a prosperous clan, full of life and splendor. Nothing ever lasts forever though, and
within the last few moons in early Leaf-fall sickness came. The sickness left as quickly as it came, but
the damage was done. The clan was nearly cut in half, and those that got sick but managed to survive
have been left weak, and prone to sickness more than others. But that's the least of it, Starclan has
fallen silent, and the medicine cat hasn't met a single Starclan cat in the moons since the sickness.
With the clan's deputy fallen to sickness, and the leader unwilling to name a new deputy in their place,
not until Starclan reappears. As the old saying goes, things will get worse before they get better.

Roleplay Thread & Discussion Thread
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂 ♠

Postby ᴮᴸᵁᴱ » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:55 pm

mossclan lived in harmony with their neighbouring clan, helping one another with any threats that were
made known throughout their territories. the two clans thrived; they were strong, robust. that is, until t
wolegs invaded the forest. they stormed in by foot and riding in or on huge monsters, tearing down every
thing in their path. mossclan's neighbour, acornclan, almost entirely perished, falling victim to the dread
ed twolegs who thought they owned everything they set their eyes on.

mossclan also suffered heavy losses; including the great tree, containing their leader's [lavenderstar] den.
the tree that had been protecting their camp for generations. after the fall and after many great warriors'
deaths, mossclan fled further into the forest to find refuge, taking those of acornclan who remained with
them.

it took a few moons for the struggling clan to rebuild any of what they had and put down roots; they had
n't even appointed a new leader until recent days. now, mossclan must continue to build up their new ca
mp and scope out their new territory. while they may be low in numbers, their spirits have not been deci
mated just yet. having lost their leader, deputy and medicine cat all in one day, the clan is sombre. but t
hey cannot give up. they won't. they will learn to adapt, as their ancestors did before them.
ᴮᴸᵁᴱ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:59 pm

wolfrunner wrote:
Discussion

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4857428

It has been years since the battle with Zeref and the Alvarez Empire. Now that things have finally settled down for a little while, Fiore has entered a time of peace and is flourishing. Fairy Tail is no exception, the infamous rowdy guild welcoming a brand new generation to their ranks. How will this new generation contribute to the legend that is their friends and family? Let us find out together!

We start our adventures with anything but pleasant adventures and wild hijinks which result in a guild gaining a new young member though. Oh no. For you see something is stirring. Something long forgotten over the millennia has woken up and is on the move after biding it’s time for years-

It all starts with a brake in at the royal palace, nothing too out of place there except for a very curious secret stolen artefact of ancient times and unknown power. All that was left behind was a single black feather which could cut through metal as though it were the strongest blade and the defeated Garou Knights who guarded the artefact in the Abyss Palace.

At first the Queen of Fiore, Hisui E Fiore, decides to keep this quiet and hire a small group of promising powerful young wizards from some old familiar guilds to track down the thief and artefact with nothing but a few vague details. But when Yukino Agria, a member of the Sabertooth Guild is attacked seemingly out of nowhere and one of her Celestial Gate Keys stolen, it becomes clear to all that something is far from right. And the Queen isn’t the only one with a few dark skeletons in the closet....
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:20 pm

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇

Fernclan was once a prosperous clan, full of life and splendor. Nothing ever lasts forever though, and
within the last few moons in early Leaf-fall sickness came. The sickness left as quickly as it came, but
the damage was done. The clan was nearly cut in half, and those that got sick but managed to survive
have been left weak, and prone to sickness more than others. But that's the least of it, Starclan has
fallen silent, and the medicine cat hasn't met a single Starclan cat in the moons since the sickness.
With the clan's deputy fallen to sickness, and the leader unwilling to name a new deputy in their place,
not until Starclan reappears. As the old saying goes, things will get worse before they get better.

Roleplay Thread & Discussion Thread
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VerySmashing » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:28 am

Hihi, lf a Voltron: Legendary Defender group roleplay that's already active. If not, I'm willing to host one.

Was thinking of this as the plot If I host:

Earth finally has reached the technical advancements to send spacecraft into extra terrestrial space. Sadly though, they aren't able to do much of anything! So voltron basically has to send them back to Earth in a way that's convincing, maybe cause a war to break out between the two groups along the way that really makes Voltron question who they're trying to protect.

DM if you're interested! If I get enough folks I'll make a thread for it :)
Tree - He/Him - Adult
VerySmashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me