Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:44 am

13 college students find themselves trapped on a mysterious island with suspiciously everything needed to survive and thrive here. They cant remember how they've arrived or where they were going. It's a seemingly normal island. 13 huts reside in the middle of the island, each with their own themes. 13 huts for 13 college students, as if someone knew they were coming. For what reason? It wouldn't be until night befell them when the truth would come out. They would become the guinea pigs of the Scientific community at XX University. Within each themed Cabin came a packet containing the experiment details and the clues to get off this island, as well as a set of rules that cannot be broken. What will they do now? Who can they trust? Will they work together to free themselves? or is there a betrayal amongst them?Main Thread
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby merciful » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:06 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
This is an obey me based story with my own little twist. If you're familiar with the phone game, manga or short anime, and are interested, PM me! I'd like posts to be at least 600 words each. WB is understandable as it happens to me sometimes. I don't expect anyone to post every day or every couple days. It'll take me a few days to even a week for responses because I'm so busy so just let me know what's going on! :3 I'm only looking for two to three people who are comfortable playing two characters; your own and it'd be lovely if you could play one of the demon brothers! There will be romance so if you have a particular character from the game you'd prefer that isn't a demon brother, That's fine! just let me know and I'd be happy to play them [or if you want to play them]. Also you don't have to specifically play a human/sorcerer. Totally cool if you'd rather create an angel or a demon c:

It's been three months since the exchange students have been whisked away from the human world and the celestial realm. They've gotten used to life in the Devildom. Their magic has improved, some faster and easier than others, and have begun to make friendships with the demon brothers and even with Lord Diavolo and the angels from the Celestial Realm. With a talent show happening within a few weeks, stress and chaos is at an all time high in RAD and even the House of Lamentation. You'd think the school life was going to be what killed you and made your life miserable, but a sinister force is lurking about the Devildom, waiting and watching. A demon older than time itself; has somehow been freed from his eternal prison and has a devious plan in store for all the realms. When the exchange students get caught up in the horror, their 'simple' school life with demons turns into something much much worse. Will things ever be normal again? How will they handle the demon, Aka Manah? What must be done to seal him away again?
merciful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔𝙶𝙸𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙳 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚂, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚁𝚂

Postby ᴮᴸᵁᴱ » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:50 am

some one hundred and fifty years ago, a wealthy family - the winthrops - came to a small, poor town with nothing but their money and a wish to help the town flourish. to make it their home. in eighteen fifty-one, the winthrops began to help build the town into something bigger. this included their famous winthrop hotel, which was built where an old bank used to stand, torn down just a decade before.

the hotel was small at first, but as the town gained more and more visitors, it began to expand. edward lyle winthrop, the founder of the hotel, was a likeable man with many friends and business partners. unfortunately he died in eighteen fifty-five, just two years after the hotel had first been established, in a robbery gone wrong. his wife, amara, took the place over and helped it grow. she gave it the beautiful design it still holds.

it was passed down through the family, generation after generation. and now, in 2003, arthur winthrop, the last man standing, is throwing a party. a little masquerade ball, in honour of it’s one hundred and fiftieth year since it’s establishment;

You are cordially invited to spend the night at the Winthrop Hotel. A night full of drinks,
music, dancing and a plethora of other activities. This party will be to celebrate the one
hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the hotel’s founding. It will commence at 19:00pm.
Please wear clothing in the style of 1850 formal wear.

Yours Sincerely,
Arthur Winthrop.

however, despite the good intentions of mr winthrop, the party is unfortunately cut short due to an.. incident. you see, this is the day the winthrop family goes extinct.

hey writers! i have three [flexible] spots for my murder mystery rp open! i'd really like for someone to play the mayor, but if it's not a desired role i will likely take it out!

i can also add more masked roles at request, just let me know what you would like!
ᴮᴸᵁᴱ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:04 am

You came from a cruel pack. No one did or touched anything without the alpha's permission. You witnessed him taking a liking to an omega, her bloodlines being alpha from a destroyed pack. When the alpha announced she was to be his mate she did what no other wolf would do... She stood up to him. "Bear pack stand with me and listen!" she said boldly. " This alpha has taken what was ours, our right to decide for ourselves. I refused to be the mate of a cruel being like him and am leaving and forming a pack from the ashes!" She paused looked at the wolves that were suffering. She longed to help them. "I am Kendall. Daughter of Ozouf and Reed, former alphas of Dark Void Pack. I am rebuilding my pack, the pack I should have grown up in. I invite everyone here to follow me to escape this packs clutches," and with that, she turned and left. Did you follow her, were you too afraid of the current alpha you had or were you loyal to him in the end?

1. Listen to The Owner

2. Respect others

3. Mating, birthing, etc goes to 'Fades to Black'

4. Have Fun

5. My mods are chosen by me don't just ask

6. No God Modeling and no Powerplaying

7. Make a Male for Every Female and Vice versa.*preferred if rather not ask if another member could make the other gender

8. Don't Ignore others

9. and if I'm not here then you are accepted but you MUST!!! PM me the Page you have joined on

10. Have fun

11. once you join please be a Loyal Member

12. No Being your own Mate.

13. can have pictures or Description

14. No Forced Mating. if a Rouge is to mate another wolf they must be Mates

15. Please listen to all CS rules

16. you can fight for Mates and Ranks

17. No killing without Permission of Owner and with the Rper of the Wolf

18. Post all forms in Discussion page

19. Feel free to join us on [url]discord[/url]

Several high positions open
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙁𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙏𝘼𝙉

Postby senna_ » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:47 am

───────────────────────────
note: the roleplay has begun but it is still on the first day, so
there’s little to catch up on! i will provide a detailed overview.
both Trinkets & City roles are available - just message me to
reserve characters <3 hope to see some new faces!

───────────────────────────

Within Manhattan city lives the rich and the poor, divided by rough barbed wire
fencing & constant security. The city’s No Man’s Land is home for the Trinkets,
a group of young adults from a boarding school that recently shut down, forcing
them to fend for themselves. With no family around, they turned to each other.
Now, pride consumes them, and they’re ready to take a stand for their rights.

Unwilling to deal with the misfits themselves, city council sent over some young
members to keep a watchful eye on them, which included going undercover and
joining the group over a spread-out period of time. The goal was to get the youn
gsters to receive further information on the Trinkets’ plan and stop them first.
Some of the city folk are true to their job and will stand by their opinions on the
Trinkets. Others, however, may realize the brutal reality of New York…
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:10 pm

Discussion

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4857428

It has been years since the battle with Zeref and the Alvarez Empire. Now that things have finally settled down for a little while, Fiore has entered a time of peace and is flourishing. Fairy Tail is no exception, the infamous rowdy guild welcoming a brand new generation to their ranks. How will this new generation contribute to the legend that is their friends and family? Let us find out together!

We start our adventures with anything but pleasant adventures and wild hijinks which result in a guild gaining a new young member though. Oh no. For you see something is stirring. Something long forgotten over the millennia has woken up and is on the move after biding it’s time for years-

It all starts with a brake in at the royal palace, nothing too out of place there except for a very curious secret stolen artefact of ancient times and unknown power. All that was left behind was a single black feather which could cut through metal as though it were the strongest blade and the defeated Garou Knights who guarded the artefact in the Abyss Palace.

At first the Queen of Fiore, Hisui E Fiore, decides to keep this quiet and hire a small group of promising powerful young wizards from some old familiar guilds to track down the thief and artefact with nothing but a few vague details. But when Yukino Agria, a member of the Sabertooth Guild is attacked seemingly out of nowhere and one of her Celestial Gate Keys stolen, it becomes clear to all that something is far from right. And the Queen isn’t the only one with a few dark skeletons in the closet....
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:58 am

The city of Volimire, the centre of a country powered by steam. Mercenaries, merchants, socialites, blacksmiths and more live and work in the industrial cities. And all are overseen by a Council of Elders, each having their own district and sub-council, headed by a Consul. While things are mostly peaceful, to say that there aren't any enemies to the Council - or, simply, those that aren't particularly fond of them - would be a lie. Enter Dr. Emil Lazarus. A famous scientist and inventor, once revered and loved, some of his inventions - such as his record player that can switch between three records without the user needing to manually switch them, and particularly his work in creating mechanical replacements for limbs that have been lost or badly damaged - still in use today. No one is quite sure what made him change - perhaps it was the constant unappreciation for his efforts, or a chemical experiment gone wrong - but what is known is that Dr. Emil Lazarus has published paragraphs of rantings about how he could run the country better than the Council, how there are conspiracies that the public aren't being told, and that everyone will find out sooner than later that he has been sent to rule over the people because of his superior intellect and creations.

Check out the rest of the plot, we have just one open role left, on the roleplay thread! Join us for a steampunk adventure!
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:04 am

Tainted~Wings wrote:You came from a cruel pack. No one did or touched anything without the alpha's permission. You witnessed him taking a liking to an omega, her bloodlines being alpha from a destroyed pack. When the alpha announced she was to be his mate she did what no other wolf would do... She stood up to him. "Bear pack stand with me and listen!" she said boldly. " This alpha has taken what was ours, our right to decide for ourselves. I refused to be the mate of a cruel being like him and am leaving and forming a pack from the ashes!" She paused looked at the wolves that were suffering. She longed to help them. "I am Kendall. Daughter of Ozouf and Reed, former alphas of Dark Void Pack. I am rebuilding my pack, the pack I should have grown up in. I invite everyone here to follow me to escape this packs clutches," and with that, she turned and left. Did you follow her, were you too afraid of the current alpha you had or were you loyal to him in the end?

1. Listen to The Owner

2. Respect others

3. Mating, birthing, etc goes to 'Fades to Black'

4. Have Fun

5. My mods are chosen by me don't just ask

6. No God Modeling and no Powerplaying

7. Make a Male for Every Female and Vice versa.*preferred if rather not ask if another member could make the other gender

8. Don't Ignore others

9. and if I'm not here then you are accepted but you MUST!!! PM me the Page you have joined on

10. Have fun

11. once you join please be a Loyal Member

12. No Being your own Mate.

13. can have pictures or Description

14. No Forced Mating. if a Rouge is to mate another wolf they must be Mates

15. Please listen to all CS rules

16. you can fight for Mates and Ranks

17. No killing without Permission of Owner and with the Rper of the Wolf

18. Post all forms in Discussion page

19. Feel free to join us on [url]discord[/url]

Several high positions open
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

werewolf roleplay searching for literate writers!

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:21 am

──
───────of──────
────────────────────
In the north-west of Scotland,
the fishing port town of Elgin
is enveloped by a forest know
n as the Coille Ruadh. The Red
Wood. What the locals don't k
now is that the community in
the heart of this forest is inh
abited by werewolves — not so
much a tourist destination bu
t a permanent home gatherin
g wolves from all over. The to
wnspeople of Elgin still fear t
he Red Wolf, and so do not st
ep a foot into the shadow of t
he conifers. Yet, a scar of cha
rred land now stands in one o
f the pack's meadows, and the
alpha fears this to be a sign o
f hunters returning to x Elgin.

འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:46 pm

For years and years, as long as anyone can remember, there’s been one Pack of wolves in this forest, the Dusk Pack, but overtime, signs of discontent have spread, fuelled by the Dusk Pack's Beta, who has lost faith in their cold and relentless Alpha. The Beta has been gathering a small army of rebels.

One day, she takes a stand against their Alpha, and for the first time in history, the Pack splits into two, Lightning (rebels) and Fire. In desperation to keep the Dusk Pack whole, the Alpha lashes out, sending one of his loyalest Warriors to attack the children of his former Beta, which adds fuel to the fire, and the newly forged Pack must quickly escape and find a new home, to settle in and build their own lives, all while escaping the wrath of the wolves they had once called friends and family. How long will it be until they must clash once again, meeting in a head to head battle?

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4877674
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me