Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby soonyoung » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:37 pm

Ploegy // Okay what 'ev's, I was just in a very happy mood and wanting to do lots of things altogether. So I probably didn't think things through too well. lol
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:40 pm

FearlessOfFate wrote:So I am gonna make a male who is who is into guys and girls ....I thought I could pair him with Ben if you want.......I have to choices for you .....William afton , he is bold , snappy, cruel, secretive , clever ,and Pyshco and a little kindness , or I have Micheal afton son of William , he is a rather nervous preson , and he is scared of alot things , he also is one to make puns that are stupid

uh, kinda looking for a sadistic type of dude for Ban ^^^^
but I believe there's like 2 people who said that they would join?? So I'll just save my characters for them!! Thanks though!!
definitely forcing one to post his form thing soon hahahahahhahahaaha
Last edited by recherché. on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:41 pm

@Lily; It's all cool. The blame can be place on me then cuz my post is what we're waiting on then

@Faded; Hm? I'm a bit confused on what you're talking about
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:07 pm

Ploegy // I mean in the previous post I was in a very hypo mood and I wanted to get things started already but I obviously wasn't thinking straight :T
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:48 am

@Faded; Ah, alright. That's fine. I'm really trying to get things started again so I'm gonna be starting my post since I have today off from work

I apologize now if this post I'm gonna write is too fricken long
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crixan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:45 am

[removed]

➳name; Roman Vitorri
    ➳age; 24
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing; Pear
    ➳fandom; OC

➳hair; Scruffy looking, mid-length hair. A dark-ish brown shade.
    ➳eyes; Hazel.
    ➳skin tone; Fair.
    ➳build; Rather average, not bulky and not thin.
    ➳height; 6' "4.
    ➳weight; 160lbs

➳abilities / powers; - Keen senses. Abnormally heightened senses, mainly focused around those similar to animals. Smell, hearing and vision.
    - 4 second possession. Only usable once per day, due to the strain it placed upon his eyes. Slowly pushing him towards blindness.

➳weapons; A wooden pole, able to fold into sections + Finger-less gloves with slightly reinforced knuckle regions.

➳personality; Throughout the life he has lived, Roman has always been the type to behave too cocky. His fighting style and even the way that he would speak to others, always got him into the worst situations. [removed] He can be harsh and rather strict, however easily manipulated when something sounds like it could go his way. He tends to keep a list of a few certain people. These he called his "Tolerables" He can joke around and be sarcastic with people, though normally always falling back to his blunt self.

➳history; At a young age, Roman lived upon a farm with his Uncle and older brother, Luka. While living with the pair, they would often go out hunting for different creatures, normally those that threatened the live-stock in the area. Years spent hunting, with the undiscovered traits he had gained due to the family 'quirk', had led him to the point he is at now. With his incredible senses. Having discovered this talent of his, he eventually found the courage to head out and away from the farm he had lived at all his life. He had no real understanding of how outside people were or how he was to behave. Only that he thought he was gifted enough to be beyond them. This was not quite true, but led to was what now his blunt and somewhat cruel self. Moving through cities he would always end up getting himself hated in some way. Either through toying with others, or just starting fights for the most random of reasons. Never sticking around to get caught.

➳other; Is normally whistling a tune to himself, trying to keep his focus elsewhere.
Last edited by sun on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You must show written permission to use art that doesn't belong to you, and please review our rules regarding violence.
I am just good at messing up.
Crixan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:08 am

ndkjwebfl jhndjewbkfbfja

his form will be fixed soon,, all of his stuff has to be reviewed so rip ;u;
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:10 am

@Kaori; Alright. Just let me know when it's all fixed then ^^

I'm working on the post still and trying to get a few things cleared up before I actually post it
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:11 pm

Am I clear to post?
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:55 pm

Ami Mizuno
𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝓎 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻, 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒾𝓉
𝐼𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓇, 𝒾𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓎?

𝐵𝒶𝓈𝒾𝒸𝓈
☿ Name - Ami Mizuno
☿ Age - 16 Years
☿ Gender - Female
☿ Sexuality - Pan
☿ Fandom - Pretty Guardian: Sailor Moon
☿ Powers- Ami can transform into Sailor Mercury, in which form, she can use water based/harp based attacks. The attacks are normally more like a buff for the others than an actual attack. Little bubbles don't hurt anyone.

𝒜𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈
☿ Eyes - Blue, she needs reading glasses.
☿ Hair - Short, blue hair
☿ Skin - Pale
☿ Body - Ami is 5'2" and weighs 190lbs. She isn't very muscular, much more sleek.

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇
☿ Personality - Ami is a very smart girl with an IQ of 300. She wants to become a doctor when she grows up, and because of this she is very studious. She'll read textbooks for fun. She's very serious and very shy. She doesn't often talk to people and tends to stick with only her group of friends.
☿ History - Ami's parents are divorced, her father leaving to pursue art, and her mother a doctor who often has to stay late. Due to this, Ami mostly lives alone. She was lonely for a very long time, being labeled as somewhat of a freak due to her abnormal studious habits. Being the smartest in most schools in Japan left her an outcast until she met Usagi. She was her first friend, and is the reason she knows that she is Sailor Mercury.
☿ Likes - Science, Math, History, Books, rain.
☿ Dislikes - Practical jokes, tuna, love letters, love.

𝑅𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈
☿ Family - Divorced parents, doctor mother, absent artist father.
☿ Crushes/Relationships - N/A

(I'm thinking as to what guy I want to play... I was going to be Tuxedo Mask, but I play Mamoru for literally everything. Time to spice it up for once. As for pairings, whoever sees Ami would go best with!)
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets