Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:58 pm

@Fearless; I'd like more information on personality and history please. And if you're going to have no picture a description would be nice. More than what is already in the bio at least so we can get a general idea of what your character looks like

@Kaori; Alright. I mean we're going to do a new-ish plot since nobody disagreed with my idea and I'm going to push that forward.
I still don't want a new thread either so as of right now that isn't happening
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:01 pm

well, alright!!
New threads kinda suck, like I said before, you tend to lose people?? But yeah! New plot sounds fun. And it's not like it's really gonna change anything besides their setting tho??
Last edited by recherché. on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:05 pm

That's why I said it's "new-ish." The setting and the main objective is changed. Instead of getting to the final floor now it's find the Matchmaker in an expansive area. So it's similar with the fact that there will be challenges of sorts and you'll travel with your partner or group but different since it's outside the castle and trying to catch the one that brought them here
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Agh. So I finally got back from my debate camp. Could someone tell me where my posts are or at least explain what's going on? I'm slightly lost x3
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:36 pm

We're trying to figure out what we're going to do right now. I posted an idea earlier this week that we've all agreed on doing (I can repost the idea if needed) and pretty much I'm trying to figure out if I should make a mega post to push us into the idea or if we should wait a bit longer in the roleplay.

If you were referring to roleplay posts then ignore what I said above lol
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:40 pm

agh I'm just confused on everything XD I suddenly come back after a while and so much has happened x3 sorry for my absence. I'll try to get a post up asap if we need but atm i'm just trying to catch up on sleep and life XD
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:52 pm

What are you confused about? I can't really help explain things if I don't know what is confusing you
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:53 pm

FearlessOfFate wrote:Image

➳name;
    Spring Skirmt
    ➳age;
    ➳gender;
    female
    ➳sexuality;
    Straight
    ➳crush;
    None\open
    ➳pairing;
    What ever is open idc
    ➳fandom;
    Pokémon
    ➳hair;
    Black
    ➳eyes;
    purple
    ➳skin tone;
    Light tan
    ➳build;
    Slim
    ➳height;
    5'2
    ➳weight;
    110 pounds

➳abilities / powers;
    None
    ➳weapons;
    Pokémon?

➳personality;
    She is is sarcastic , a little rude , sassy at times , protective , defensive , kind at times , She snaps fast when annoyed unless its a Pokémon or child , can have a temper at times , and some times sweet
    ➳history;
    She was just a average girl who grew up and became a Pokémon trainer like tons of others , she collect her couple of Pokémon as she traveled around her home giving the nick names , and caring for them .

➳other;
    Her Pokémon
    Piplup

Is the most powerful Pokémon Spring has(and my entire child hood) and was the first one she collected from the her Pokémon professor

Poochyena

Sweedle

Shinx

Is this better ?
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:02 pm

Yes that is a bit better. Now I just gotta figure out where to put her. I suppose if Kaori is alright with it Ban would be the only option at this point
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:11 pm

Uh, yeah, sure ^^
Ban doesn't need a sexy male to tease at all-..
go ahead ^^
probably saving Kaori for thy friend who's joining???????????
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me