Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:34 am

@Amethyst; Alright that sounds like a plan
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:36 am

@Plo

Let's see......Erza and Mira-jane have been taken..........I can't quite get a feel for Lisanna's personality........and Lucy.....IDK.

Hmm....this is gonna take me a while.

Also I had an idea, for once Keith and Celica get out of the library.......
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:05 pm

@Amethyst; Well I dunno if I can help much with finding the right character
And hit me with it
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:09 pm

@Plo

Mkay, finally got a post up for Keith.

I was thinking once they got through the library, Keith passes out, so Celica heals him, and he begins to maybe develop a bit of a crush on her?

also, it's fine, just gotta go find one.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:40 pm

@Amethyst; Alright sure we can do that
Anyways, I'll get Danny's bio up then while you think
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Heya guys,
would it be okay if I rejoin this rp??~
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Danny || The Ghost Boy

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:15 pm

➳name; daniel "danny" fenton
    ➳alias; danny phantom
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; purple (since i realized we don't have purple anymore)
    ➳fandom; danny phantom

➳hair; black (human) & white (ghost)
    ➳eyes; blue (human) & neon green (ghost)
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; scrawny
    ➳height; 5'6
    ➳weight; 124 lbs

➳abilities / powers; Going Ghost: Danny can transform between human and ghost at will. This manifests as white rings extending from Danny's waist, then sweeping across his body. His battle cry, "I'm going ghost!" or a variant thereof, often accompanies his transformation. Once transformed, he can use all his ghost powers. He can also switch back to human form at times to pass through ghost shields, and he can still access some of his powers like weak ecto-blasts and intangibility in human form.
    Intangibility: Danny can turn his body intangible to pass through walls or other solid objects. This power was the hardest for Danny to control at first, often activating at embarrassing times such as causing his pants to fall down while he was asking a girl out.
    Invisibility: Danny can make his body invisible to both humans and ghosts.
    Flight: Gravity doesn't affect Danny's ghost body, so he can fly through air and space at considerable speeds and heights, as well as walk along vertical surfaces. While flying, his legs often become a ghost tail. Danny can fly at extremely high speeds - early on, his top speed was measured to be 112 mph, and he has gotten even faster since then.
    Ghost Ray: Danny can fire green blasts of ecto-energy from his hands or fingertips. These blasts often explode on contact and are powerful enough to melt steel.
    Repulsion Field: Danny can send out a pulse of energy in all directions from his body to repel large groups of attackers.
    Energy Strike: Danny can channel ecto-energy through his fists to enhance the strength of his physical attacks.
    Ecto-Energy Constructions: Danny can create constructs made out of solid ecto-energy in a variety of forms, including concentrated ecto-energy balls, waves, and explosive discs and rings.
    Ghost Shield: Danny can generate shields made of solid ecto-energy that can nullify or even reflect attacks from other ghosts. Like his ghost rays, Danny's shields are green in color.
    Power Augmentation: Danny can use his ecto-energy to increase his body's physical strength.
    Ghost Stinger: Danny can send ecto-energy as electricity through an electric current, negating his enemies' electric attacks and sending them back at the attacker.
    Ghost Light: Danny can project light from his hand using ecto-energy.
    Ghostly Wail: Danny generates an extremely powerful sonic blast of pure ecto-energy that can destroy buildings and cause severe damage to both humans and ghosts. The ghostly wail is Danny's most powerful ability. This power drains his energy extremely quickly, often forcing him to revert to his powerless human form after just one use. While he is capable of defeating almost any foe with this power, he only uses it as a last resort.
    Telekinesis: Danny can move objects from a distance by grabbing them with ecto-energy. Inexplicably, Danny has only been seen using this power once, to give a rake to the Box Ghost, and it is never seen nor mentioned outside of its one appearance.
    Overshadowing: Danny can possess the mind and body of a person or animal, allowing him to completely control his or her actions. While overshadowing, Danny can still use his powers of flight, intangibility, invisibility, and ghost rays.
    Exorcism: Danny can separate a possessed person from a ghost overshadowing them simply by grabbing them with his hand or using a ghost ray.
    Dream Invasion: Danny can overshadow a sleeping subject in order to get inside and influence his or her dreams.
    Duplication: Danny can create duplicates of his body that all have his ghost powers and can fight alongside him. After seeing Vlad use this power during their first encounter, Danny spends much of the series trying to learn it, finally mastering it eventually
    Cryokinesis: Danny can fire blasts of icy energy from his hands or eyes that can freeze enemies on contact, radiate cold energy from his body, and create objects from ice out of thin air. When using this power, his eyes turn icy blue instead of their usual glowing green. Danny can combine cryokinesis with his other powers for enhanced effects, such as firing an icy explosive blast or generating an ice shield to block fire attacks.
    Ghost Sense: When Danny is near other ghosts, a cold blue mist comes out from his mouth and a chill goes down his spine. It was revealed that Danny's ghost sense was a manifestation of his then-untapped potential to use cryokinesis.
    Pyrokinesis: Danny can generate balls made of ectoplasmic fire.
    Spectral Body Manipulation: Danny can bend, twist, and otherwise contort his ghost body beyond the limits of normal human physiology.
    Superhuman Strength: Gravity doesn't affect Danny's ghost body, so he can lift heavy objects with ease. In ghost form, he is strong enough to rip through reinforced titanium and can easily lift and throw hordes of enemy ghosts.
    Superhuman Durability: While human, Danny can withstand many hits and blows that would cause injury to any normal teenager. In his ghost form, his body is incredibly resistant to damage, and he also has demonstrated a high threshold for pain.
    Superhuman Stamina: While human, Danny has the same stamina level as a normal teenager, but in ghost form, he can exert himself at peak capacity for hours before fatigue begins to impair him.
    Superhuman Agility: In his ghost form, Danny's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels beyond those of a normal human being. He can effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily, and perform acrobatic feats such as backflips.
    Superhuman Reflexes: In ghost form, Danny has dramatically enhanced reflexes, being able to dodge attacks with ease. In "Beauty Marked," he caught an arrow in midair with his bare hands.
    Regenerative Healing Factor: Danny is capable of healing at much greater speeds than that of an ordinary human. He has proven capable of healing from slashes and puncture wounds within a short amount of time, and even his suit appears to regenerate sometimes.
    Teleportation: Danny apparently obtained the power of teleportation. His act of teleportation is making his body become slightly disfigured then fading away and appearing in another place.
    Vacuum Resistance: Twice, Danny was in outer space without a space suit and was unaffected by the vacuum, though he still needed a helmet to breathe.
    Underwater Breathing: Twice, Danny has been seen breathing and talking underwater.
    Quick Learning Ability: Danny is able to quickly learn new things, even often being able to copy many of the powers his enemies use against him without any training.
    Paranormal Immunity: As a half-ghost, Danny is resistant to many types of ghost powers that normally harm humans, such as Ember's music (briefly) and Spectra's ghost illness.
    Experienced Pilot: Danny is a considerably skilled pilot, having much experience with the Specter Speeder as well as with spaceship simulator video games.
    Skilled Tactician: Danny is an excellent strategist, despite his relatively young age. He demonstrated the ability to formulate relatively complex plans of actions to infiltrate Youngblood's pirate ship, with all his schoolmates, to save their parents from Ember and Youngblood. He is also very good at improvisation, as he often manages to think of a plan that fits with the changing needs of a situation.
    Experienced Combatant: Although he has no formal training in hand-to-hand combat, Danny's powers enable him to execute punches and kicks with superhuman force against his opponents. His career as a superhero and ghost hunter has given him plenty of combat experience.
    Swordsmanship: Danny demonstrates some ability with the sword when fighting Vlad
    Fenton Weaponry Expertise: Danny can operate his parents' ghost-hunting technology with great expertise, at times even better than his own parents.
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; danny is an average teenager, awkward and nervous but friendly. like most teenagers, he had crushes on girls, desires to be popular, a dislike of bullies, and embarrassment about his parents. unlike most teenagers, however, he has ghost powers. he was afraid of anyone discovering his secret, and longed to be normal and unnoticed by anyone. but after he fought ghosts for the first time, he realized he could use his powers for good. this new-found sense of purpose changed danny into a heroic, brave young man. when he's not worrying about ghosts, danny is kind, easy-going, and helpful. he likes using his ghost powers for good, but, being a teenage boy, he is not above using his powers to get revenge on bullies. his ghost hunting often cuts into his school work time, but he does work hard when he puts his mind on the task at hand. he loves making puns and exchanging witty banter during his fights, and while there's moments when he under-appreciates his friends, he is thankful to have them.
    ➳history; living with ghost-obsessed parents since birth, danny had to put up with his parents' "unique" personalities, which often traumatized him. danny wanted to be an astronaut when he grew up, and had no interest in hunting ghosts. However, this did not stop his curiosity that one day changed his life forever. while exploring his parents' laboratory, danny accidentally activated the newly-built fenton ghost portal, causing his molecular structure to become infused with ectoplasm. Danny became half-human and half-ghost and gained ghostly superpowers. danny had only had his powers for a month before his first real ghost fight. He was unsure about telling his parents about the accident, and was still trying to get the hang of his powers, often losing control of them at inopportune and embarrassing moments. but after his first battle against a ghost, he realized what his powers were for. since the ghosts were a serious threat, danny decided to take on the role of a superhero to protect amity park. danny soon met vlad masters, his parents' friend from college, now a millionaire bachelor. danny found out that twenty years ago, vlad became a half-ghost just like danny, and now had all the same powers he had but with twenty years more experience. vlad soon became danny's arch-nemesis.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:16 pm

@Kapoon; If you'd like to then sure

I also apologize for the long bio on Danny lol
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Yes I would
Is there anyone willing to make a partner for a human underfell Sans??
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:49 pm

➳name; yuujin oozora
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing;Cerulean
    ➳fandom; Digimon Universe; appli monsters

➳hair; burgundy
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳skin tone; peach
    ➳build; fair
    ➳height; 5,8
    ➳weight; 138

➳abilities / powers; his buddy Offmon[ in the picture]
    He can evolve to into shutmon

He also have other appmon, but I can't link them, might get in troblue
    ➳weapons; Applidrive duo

➳personality; Yujin is a nice kid, extremely protective of his friends and allies, most definitely Haru. Yujin is very relax and cailm, very level headed. Although he's very popular in his school, He treats everyone with respect and doesn't seeing jerks.
    ➳history; Not much is known, He lives with his mother and the where about of his father is unknown. He's best with a boy name Haru and good friends with Astra and Eri. Yujin is also something call an Applidriver.

➳other;The Anime is still going, so alot is still unknown
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me