Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby recherché. » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:46 pm

I realize he's been played before ;o; but the person dropped out so aaa

it could be some drama ig,,?? Since ban can't die mmm
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:48 pm

@Kaori

quick FYI, since Mal is technically an alien by Earth standards, she can't read English
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:50 pm

@Kaori; I mean I don't mind at all. I'm just saying if Robin ever saw him she would be confused on why they had been separated out of the blue
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♛ - Yoko & Ban

Postby recherché. » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:14 pm

➳name; Yoko Littner.
    ➳age; 21.
    ➳gender; Female.
    ➳sexuality; Straight.
    ➳crush; None.
    ➳pairing; Teal.
    ➳fandom; Gurren Lagann.

➳hair; Red.
    ➳eyes; Amber.
    ➳skin tone; Lightly Tanned.
    ➳build; Fit.
    ➳height; -
    ➳weight; -

➳abilities / powers; Skilled Marksman.
    ➳weapons; Rifle.

➳personality;
    She's quite the sweet girl but she does have her moments where she's a drama queen and a diva, due to being a famous hip hop singer. She can also be a stuck up woman but she's actually quite lonely. Due to being teased often by her band mates, she can easily brush stuff off and joke around with people as well. Unlike Kamina, Yoko prefers to think things through before charging head-first into a battle, and is easily the most rational member of the group. Yoko is also shown to be a very protective person, and cares deeply for her team mates and friends. She is also shown to be a rather competitive person.

➳history;
    When Simon and Kamina attempted to defeat the Gunmen that appeared in their home, Yoko appears to offer then aid. She was forced to flee her village from a gas leakage and she eventually fell in love with Kamina, until she witnessed his death. After the Beastman war, Yoko was around to help Kamina City get established but leaves because she feels that she has no place in government or politics despite Rossiu and Simon's attempts to get her to stay. She eventually left for a small island where she became a teacher under the name of Yomako.

➳other; Yoko says she doesn't wear clothes because it restricts her movement during combat. ;u;

➳name; Ban.
    ➳age; 23.
    ➳gender; Male.
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual.
    ➳crush; None.
    ➳pairing; Pear.
    ➳fandom; Seven Deadly Sins.

➳hair; Light Blue.
    ➳eyes; Red.
    ➳skin tone; Pale.
    ➳build; Muscular.
    ➳height; 6'8.
    ➳weight; 154lbs.

➳abilities / powers; Immortality.
    ➳weapons; None.

➳personality;
    Ban is shown to be a passionate man. He take actions based on whatever catches his interest. He has shown some aspects of greed, as well as selfish desire; however, he will stay his hand if he is given a good reason to stop. He has a strange habit of making singing tones while talking which he developed at a young age after he was adopted. Despite his selfish and greedy personality, he is also shown to be caring, which is shown when he rushed toward Elaine to save her despite being a "bad person". Ban is easily surprised and excited as well. Ban carries a deep hatred toward the Demon Clan, holding a grudge against them for killing Elaine, and he despises the very thought of resurrecting the clan.

➳history;
    Ban went around Ravens, living by stealing from others, constantly getting chased and beat by those he stole from, until eventually being caught one day and sent to Aberdeen Prison. There, a man offered him food which he gluttonously accepted. The man asked him his name which Ban returns, and tells him that his name is Zhivago. Before he became a member of Seven Deadly Sins, Ban, then known as Bandit Ban, wanting to gain immortality, climbed the gigantic tree in the Fairy King's Forest, where the Fountain of Youth was located. After climbing to the top, Elaine, the fountain's guardian saint, tried to stop his quest, believing that he had malicious feelings, only for Ban to persistently climb back again and again, with actions of each annoying and angering the other. He then unsheathed his three-section staff and prepared to fight, and seemingly attacked her, but instead manipulated his staff to grab the cup that held the water from the fountain. a dying Elaine gave him an almoca leaf, which was the forest's last seed, asking him to plant it somewhere. He then declared that he would definitely "make her his", but was cut off by her death. Sometime later, Ban planted the seed and soon grow into a new forest for the Fairies to live in, and they named him king. However, his "rule" was cut short as he was put on death row for apparently destroying the forest himself, drinking the fountain of youth, and killing Elaine. After being asked for any last words by the captain of the executioner knights, he simply said that his name was wrong, and that he was Undead Ban, not Bandit Ban.
    ➳other; crycry.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:25 pm

Both are accepted c:
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:27 pm

3nrjewljbwql
cant wait to play themmmm ;u;
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:22 pm

Ohhh... Love that he's immortal, means that Alcor might actually be interested in him ^.^
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:11 am

@Ace; Hey-o Ace. We need a couple ideas so I guess we should talk about em we can do it over skype if you want to
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:17 am

:D thats fine with meh ~
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:44 am

I'll post soon-ish. I've been messing around with making some custom sprites today
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me