The Prophecies Unfold Discussion || Moonclan ACCEPTING

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Look over their forms first & vote for deputy, TIEBREAKER POLL

Fernstep (form on page 3)
73%
Albinoleap (form on page 3)
27%

Total votes : 11

Re: The Prophecies Unfold Discussion || Moonclan ACCEPTING

Postby tyjodunseph » Wed May 08, 2024 2:34 pm

@ oceanz, I love the orange family too it's so cute lol. And that's okay if Amberpaw teases her!
I love the coast just not when it's stormy cause I get paranoid of tsunamis HAHA.

@wonpil, I love tadpole!! She is adorable and precious poor thing needs to believe in herself!! I will pm you about an idea I have for her since she joined the clan and is an older apprentice..

Also, LOVE Foxdash as well. How do you think him and Crowgaze will get along?? I feel like they wouldn'ttt like each other. Probably fight on more than one occasion/already have. What do you think? Enemies or friends? I also have more I can PM you about for Foxdash and Tadpole relo ideas...
**EDIT** just realized the prefix Fox is already taken, would you be able to change that for him? I would prefer to not have doubles but if Catfrog doesn't mind I guess it would be fine!

@everyone, I'm loving all the characters and can't wait to see them shine more once we start the rp. Just another reminder to please reach out to me via PM or here in the discussion thread if you're interested in leader position, deputy, or if you're open to your character becoming a mentor. I think as of right now we will need 7 mentors total.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cryptweasel » Wed May 08, 2024 2:40 pm

I know I'm interested in leader for Fernstar, and id be happy to make Minkheart a mentor
make new friends, raise the dead.
Cryptweasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Wed May 08, 2024 2:47 pm

Awesome, I have Fernstep down as a potential leader. And I will add Minkheart to potential mentor list!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Wed May 08, 2024 3:02 pm

I'm open to any of my warriors (Wolftail, Magpiefeather, Nightstep) being a mentor !
and about the double prefix thing I don't mind if @wonpil wants to keep it !

also just want to put it out there that all of my cats are open for relos, feel free to pm me about that - I'd love for my cats to have some casual friendships (or close ones... I'm open to whatever) and rivalries, along with everything else :)
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Wed May 08, 2024 3:29 pm

no worries at all! he's now mr. firedash hehe
    i'll also be reading through forms sometime tomorrow so i'm excited to get to know yall's cats!
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DriedGrape » Wed May 08, 2024 3:37 pm

Basics:
    Name: flamebelly
    Pronouns: she/her
    Sexuality: bisexual
    Wanted Rank: deputy [is too young for the position though, maybe later in life]

Description: mainly black and orange tortoiseshell with a bit of white on her belly, chest and face; she has short fur and yellow-green eyes.
    Breed: mix
    Scars: a few small ones hidden by her fur
    Eye Color: yellow-green
    Fur Color: black, orange and a bit of white
    Size: about 9 inches.

Relationships: single
    Mother: flaretooth [npc]
    Father: shadowfish [npc]
    Sister: open
    Brother: basilcrest
    Crush: open
    Secret Crush: open
    Mate: looking
    Offspring: wants but will most likelybe unable to have them
    Apprentice: open
    Mentor: flashfang

Personality: Flamebelly is a quiet yet stubborn shecat who tends to keep to herself, she enjoys being around the elders and can occasionally be found in their den listening to stories; despite being a usually calm shecat Flamebelly does have a short temper and often lashes out with harsh words or falling silent depending on her level of anger, she is easily-jelous so she tends to not form strong relationships with those around her. she is loyal, trustworthy and protective of her clanmates, willing to do anything to keep them safe even at the cost of her own life.

Good Traits:
    - honest
    - courageous
    - self-disciplined
    Bad Traits:
    - short-tempered
    - sarcastic
    - easily jealous
    - late night strolls.
    - beetles. [acts like a kit when she finds one]
    Dislikes:
    - a dirty pelt.
    - mice. [finds their little feet creepy]
    - loud cats in the morning.
    Strengths:
    - swimming
    - decision making
    - fighting
    Weaknesses:
    - climbing
    - expressing emotions
    - keeping her temper in check
    Secrets:
    - none at the moment [was thinking about making her infertile due to health reasons but the secret would just be between her and the medicine cat but im not sure how they would figure it out?]
    Fears:
    - losing everyone close to her.
    - not being the best warrior her clan needs
    Ambitions:
    - to one day lead the clan [small ambition, for now]
    - wanting to start a family [major ambition at the moment]
    Habits:
    - over grooming, occasionally grooms a spot to long and/or often; leaving a bald spot. [usually done under stress or anxiety]
    - hoarding pebbles. [keeps them stashed in a hole she dug outside camp, counts them to calm herself down]
    - keeping quiet if she's really angry. [doesn't happen often but when it does it can be quite intimidating]

Last edited by DriedGrape on Thu May 09, 2024 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Wed May 08, 2024 4:01 pm

@tyjodunseph - omg same lol everytime I’m at the coast and pass the tsunami warning zones signs I go o.o
also redmoon & hawkeye are both open to being mentors!

@everyone - all my characters are open for any kind of relos. as well! maybe a lil secret crush for Mantispaw hehe
I’ll also be reading through forms, I’m excited to see all your characters!

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Wed May 08, 2024 6:23 pm

cutely kicks a rock i have song's form done :) (grabs song and shakes her like a ragdoll. i love throwing my ocs through the wringer. why not. also does anyone wanna be her friend.) and honeyheart's has been started!! debating between sticking with the name honeyheart or going back to honeyshell. or just going with something completely different. i'm not sure yet. (also does anyone wanna have any relos with her before i do anything else with her).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Wed May 08, 2024 6:51 pm

@catfrog, Perfect I will put your characters down for potential mentors!!

@wonpil, Firedash sounds perfect!!

@Driedgrape, Flamebelly is accepted! Poor girl, I had a cat who had anxiety and would overgroom and it is so sad.

@oceanz, stoppp. I always breathe a sigh of relief when I see the "leaving tsunami hazard zone"! I hateee it lmao. I will add hawkeye and redmoon to the mentor list!

@star, I feel like maybe Dreamheart and Song could be potential friends? Dreamheart would probably run into her or at least notice her when she goes out to collect herbs. Also... Literally can't wait to see how Song and Leaf act when they find eachother again?!?! oml. Also yay to Honeyheart's form being in the works! I'll pm you about Coralpaw & her dynamic. Also the name change is totally up to you.

@everyone, I will try to go through and begin reaching out about relo's asap. Just want to try and finish any remaining tasks with the front page etc first.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Wed May 08, 2024 10:35 pm

I apologize in advance for how long this post is, I'm just trying to get all my thoughts out there at once!

- Alrighty, I am finished with the territory section of the roleplay thread! Yayyy. I may add more as I figure out what is important that is missing, also if anyone has questions about the territory, where things are etc. please let me know and that will be a perfect example of what I should add to our territory page!

- I was going to ask, if anyone knows of an easy to use photo resizer and could help me out with sizing some photos to spice up the main page a bit that would be absolutely awesome. I am clueless on how to do that kind of thing.

- I updated all characters to the allegiance page except for Honeyheart, since her form isn't completely finished yet. I also updated the list of taken prefixes, one again excluding Honeyheart for now.

- I also updated the relationships page, please let me know if I missed anything, also update me please once anyone establishes new relos so I can add those as well.

- I am hoping to choose the leader of Moonclan by tomorrow night or the next morning at the latest. So, if anyone else is interested pleaseee message me ASAP.

- We also currently only have 1 potential deputy, so please message me if you are interested in that position for any of your characters as well.

- Another thing, if you were interested in being a mentor, feel free to message me if there's any particular apprentice/mentor you think would be a good fit for your character and I will take that into consideration!! Otherwise I will try to pair based on who I think will be a good fit but you would probably have a better guess than me lol! Or we can do surprise mentor/apprentice where everyone finds out at the ceremony? What do you guys think? I'm down for either scenario, whatever you all think would be fun!

- Anyone know of a good map maker I could use to make a map of our territory? I feel like a visual would be nice.

- I also made a section on the main page for apprentice training! This is just some info for anyone who might need a refresh or who is like me and needs to look at the info or my mind will just blank when I'm trying to write! lol. Just kind of goes over basic apprenticeship rules and a guideline for training and what to teach more specifically. I will add probably some more clan specific hunting skills, etc. later on but for now I'm sick of typing it out lol.

- The last post I made for the main page is a ceremonies list. I will make it look better later but I'm sooo tired. But, I wanted to put the ceremonies there so it was easy for us to find and we can correctly announce them.

ANYWHO, like I said at the beginning of this excruciatingly long post from meeee, I'M SORRY! lol I know it's a ton don't feel like you have to respond to it all, I just wanted to post this all like I did to have the updates all in one place.

Next things next I will be finishing any remaining characters of mine and reaching out for relo's! Also feel free to read over my forms and pm me for any relo ideas.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me