๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค - ๐• ๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค - ๐• ๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 06, 2024 3:36 am

Name: Ulric Gollum
Gender and pronouns: male, he, him, his
Sexuality: Demisexual, biromantic
Crush: open

Species: Werewolf

Personality: he's faithful and observant. Of course, he's also realistic, practical, and disciplined, but they're tainted by and mixed with habits of being thoughtless as well. His faithfulness though is what he's pretty much known for. Friends tend to count on this and his compassion especially when they need comfort or support. His treachery and extreme nature do cause plenty of friction even at the best of times. Fortunately, his observant nature is usually there to soften the blows.
Kin: Open for a younger sister

Mate: n/a, open
Pups: n/a, open
Other: he is good with writing stories, drawing comics, and loves to read books about crimes.

Name: Angelina Borealis
Gender and pronouns: female, she, her, hers
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Secretly on Torin

Species: werewolf

Personality: She is hard-working, takes her work seriously, is sarcastic, and has a nasty temper. She is not easily liked by others and can be wrong understood easily, she doesn't really ask for help and tries to pull herself over every barrier in front of her, alone. She is having some stress because of this and sometimes shuts down, without wanting to see anyone
Kin: Catalina Borealis (younger sister)

Mate: Gabriel (former, break up, disappeared), n/a, open
Pups: Unnamed (miscarriage), may be open
Other: Her father was exiled when she was eighteen years old.

Name: Sean Chronos
Sexuality: Demisexual, Panromantic

Personality: : He is always being a pampered, selfish, and big flirt, but never got a mate, even if he dated many in a short time. When younger he was kind of a bully who looked down on others and saw himself as a perfect being. Thought as he grew up he started to notice that he was not that perfect and started to feel sorry for those he bullied. He has depression and a middle-aged crisis, as he is still kind of looking for himself.
Kin: Carter Chronos (younger brother, location unknown)

Pups: n/a, don't want
Other: He is not child-friendly as he has a little trauma about young children. As a teen, he was being beaten and stoned by much younger kids and when he tried to defend himself from them he was the one to get blamed by the adults. Nobody ever wanted to see or hear the true story about the happenings.

Name: Catalina Borealis
Gender and pronouns: female, she, her, hers
Sexuality: Demisexual, heteroromantic
Crush: Forest Parker

Personality: She is sassy, not the friendliest one, but understanding and a good listener. She likes to help others, but she may need some help and understanding as well because she doesn't really want to talk much about herself or her past, she keeps her powers mostly secret and doesn't open up to anyone about her hard past. She doesn't show it, but she doesn't trust others that easily, but she does take the other's problems seriously and tries to help them as much as she can.
Kin: Angelina Borealis (older sister)

Mate: n/a, open later
Pups: n/a
Other: Her father was exiled when she was barely two years old.

Name: Ingrid Lyons
Gender and pronouns: female, she, her hers
Sexuality: Demisexual

Personality: She is very creative, intelligent, fanciful, and sensible, but rather diva, inventive, originative, and lazy. She can be rather rude, ill-mannered, and stubborn at times.
Kin: open

Mate: n/a, open later
Pups: n/a
Other: She is more a human girl than a werewolf, she loves shopping, bling-bling, and clothes.

Name: Timotheus Hildebert (Tim)
Sexuality: Pansexual

Species: Human

Personality: Unkind, Knowledgeable, and Strategic. Nurturing, and Short-tempered. Indiscreet, and Vague. Alert, and Quarrelsome. Disinterested, Mean, Needs to be admired, and Harsh.
Kin: open younger brother

Childrens: n/a, maybe open
Pets: He has two partner dogs Macgyver the German Shepherd and Kilian the Labrador Retriever
Other: Comes from Germany, and has lived here for three years now.

Name: Sabor Kirnisidir
Sexuality: Asexual, Biromantic

Personality: He is self-employed, calm, helpful, trustworthy, clever, curious, but very wary, Unusual, Creative, Impassive, reserved, and fearless. He is easily bored, finicky, greedy, impatient, nervous, and very stubborn.
Kin: Unknown, open

Mate: n/a
Pups: none
Other: He was working for years alongside humans, having a food stall in town.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Mon May 06, 2024 4:55 am

i[ NAME ] lachlan im; doesn't mind going by lach or lan / lannie
                  i[ AGE ] twenty-five years old
                  i[ GENDER ] nonbinary, exclusively they/them pronouns (amab)
                  i[ SEXUALITY ] pansexual / panromantic
                  i[ SPECIES ] born werewolf
                  i[ ROLE ] loner; studies marine biology

i[ PERSONALITY ] although quiet, lachlan has a rather friendly and flirtatious demeanor. they talk and often walk with confidence, although they may not bleed it. their flirtatiousness seems to know little bounds; however, they are incredibly respectful of another's boundaries and requests to otherwise stop. the last thing they really wish of doing is causing harm, emotionally or physically, to another; especially to those that they're close to. they are relatively intelligent, although may have bouts of times where they seem incapable of doing basic math and literature studies. it isn't that they're incompetent; but, rather, the fact that they're rather easily distractible and space off, whether it be into another realm of their imagination, or into an entirely different conversation. they're also fairly stubborn, and are not easily swayed; and this frequently leads them into debates which they then get themselves diverged into, even if they may be wrong.

although lachlan can come off as unapproachable and brooding while studying or otherwise focusing on a particular task, they entirely adore the presence of others; even if it does happen to distract them from their task. they are very much so a people person, and enjoy conversation quite a bit, although they know it can cause others to run down rather quickly. they are understanding, and aren't entirely pushy about the subject. however, if not interrupted or spoken to, lachlan can go on and on about some subjects, especially if they're prompted to do so; and in their ramblings, they often get carried away. they don't have any qualms about being asked to stop or if the conversation can be carried on at another time; and, sometimes, happens to even forget that he had gotten so far into a topic the last time around. all around, lachlan is a loyal, stubborn, friendly creature; and they would like to be seen as such, even though not everyone may consider them to be.

oh, and they're afraid of rodents.

i[ BIO ] oh to hell with it ill work on this later :sob:

i[ APPEARANCE ] lachlan stands at six foot two inches (6'2") and weighs close to one hundred and sixty seven (167) pounds. beneath the usually baggy clothes that they're seen wearing, lachlan has a fair amount of muscling, although not enough to make them appear intimidating upon first look. their hair is it's natural black color, and is grown at it's longest layer down to their shoulders, but is frequently pulled back into a half-pony or a half, very messy bun. if not pulled up, their hair is usually left unstyled and very disheveled. their eyes are a soft brown, nearing hazel, however they've come to be seen wearing green contacts every then and again. their skin is slightly sunkissed, but is decently littered with scars from fights as well as mere accidents. although free of many tattoos, lachlan does have a multitude of ear piercings- triple lobes on both ears; a pair of forward helixes, a conch, and anti-tragus on their left hear; a triple helix, daith, snug, and single forward helix on their right. they do want tattoos eventually, they just aren't entirely sure where they'd want them placed.

their wolf (pictured to the left) shift is a decently large, cream colored wolf. the undercoat is thick and dense, and the guard hairs are far more course. a few spots are particularly thicker than others; namely around the neck, their hips / thighs, and underbelly. the skin of their nose is fully black, as are their paw pads. lachlan doesn't have a significant amount of muscle in their wolf form, but they make up for this with their height and their speed. their eyes often appear to be a golden brown, but may also lean towards the appearance of amber. much like as a human, lachlan's wolf form is also littered in it's fair share of scarring; although, the only scarring that doesn't translate from human to wolf is that of their piercings. all other's translate the same from human to wolf, including the most minor of scars.

i[ FAMILIAL ] their parents are divorced; and they haven't really had super deep contact with them. last they heard from them, they were still living together and not getting on entirely too well. lachlan is an only child, although they had always wanted a younger sibling.

i[ ROMANTIC STATUS ] romance has never been lachlan's first priority and very well may never be. this may change come the future, but as of now they have no interest. they're here for a good time- and seals -not a long time

mega mega massive wip

[ note : i'm willing to change anything if and as needed :pray: so don't hesitate to let me know! ]
Last edited by rogan on Mon May 06, 2024 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค - ๐• ๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Postby TheSiren » Mon May 06, 2024 6:50 am

[ BOTH ACCEPTED - Will add to the ranks when i get off !

[ @ Queen - Iโ€™m glad to see you here . ๐Ÿ˜Š
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Mon May 06, 2024 7:22 am

Not sure how detailed I was allowed to get with rhis (job/family/etc wise) so I just didn't add any of that and made it pretty basic.
But lmk if you'd like me to add more!

โœฆ

ใ€๐๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐“.๐€๐ญ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ใ€‘

โŠนหšโ‚Šโ€งโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€งโ‚ŠหšโŠน

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

๐€๐ ๐ž; 14-15
๐‡๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ; 5"7
๐†๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ; Masculine / Heโ€ขHim
๐’๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ; Straight, slowly leaning Bi
๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ; Werewolf
๐‘๐š๐ง๐ค; Pup
๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก:; None/Open
๐…๐š๐œ๐ž ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ; Timothee Chalamet

"Aw come on, Relax! Your with Me."
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โžค ๐๐š๐œ๐ค๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐; Blake can be pretty reckless at times. He often prefers alone time, either being outside or in his room. He constantly enjoys being anywhere with form of entertainment.
Although he can be a bit crazy, He has a soft side. He doesn't show his emotions as often as he'd like to, and is open to genuine communication if he has hurt someone. He feels remorse for his actions and truly doesn't know the effect of many of his decisions. He can be stubborn, sometimes mean and somewhat affectionate, but he also knows when it's time to do the right thing. he can be severely focused on his ideas for who he wants to be and who he wishes they were that he loses sight of who he is, and spends more time planning and thinking about his ideal self in theory than actually taking the steps to get there, sometimes causing him to stay in a permanent state of self frustration over this, clouding his judgement.
โœฆ

โœฆ

ใ€ ๐๐จ๐š๐ก ๐‰. ๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ใ€‘

โŠนหšโ‚Šโ€งโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€งโ‚ŠหšโŠน

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

๐€๐ ๐ž; 27
๐‡๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ; 6'3"
๐†๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ; Masculine / Heโ€ขHim
๐’๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ; Straight
๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ; Werewolfโ€ขRed Wolf
๐‘๐š๐ง๐ค; Loner/Rogue
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ž; None/Open
๐…๐š๐œ๐ž ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ; Theo James

" Your all bark, no bite."
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โžค ๐๐š๐œ๐ค๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐; Noah grew up, mainly alone in the harsh world. A lone wolf, abandoned by his family. He taught himself his own skills, Abilities and survival instincts and taught himself how to escape the harsh reality of his world. He has a dark personality, brooding, Confident and only somewhat intimidating when first seen. When you get to know him, you realize he has a protective personality of those he cares for. He only has a sense of longing for a family, for someone of his own to be the so-called 'protector'. But now, he has simply shut himself off from the world. he normally doesn't mess with others, Unless he needs to. But he's not afraid to bare his fangs at those who seem to oppose him. He puts others before himself, Always careful of his actions and decisions, and is swift on his feet. He has good self defense methods and is laid back during his free time, either hunting or enjoying the fresh air.
โœฆ
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Mon May 06, 2024 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 06, 2024 8:01 am

Noah's wolf picture isn't working for me. There's a picture there but...its a blank picture with like a grayscale thing on it (kind of like an error picture I guess.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Mon May 06, 2024 8:07 am

Dang.. that was a nice picture too, I'll replace it rq -- don't know why it broke

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Mon May 06, 2024 8:14 am

Changed! Instead of Mongolian (I chose Mongolian wolf since they're really big lol) I just went with a red wolf :p

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Mon May 06, 2024 9:37 am

[ Beautifully done everyone. I have everyone up that has recently joined. If I by chance missed a character of yours please let me know .
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me