Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby FigTown » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:09 pm

FigTown wrote:R P S E A R C H (1x1 on discord!)

What I look for;
I would like for someone to be able to write a lot!
Please Dont have your characters be damsels in distress all of the time
Drama Is always good
Suggestions are completely open to me
I love a good love triangle ;)
Someone who can play male! ( I don't mind doubling tho)
I only play straight couples sorry! (i could maybe try to do bi/lesbian couples though)
I love to develop couples, starting them off as perhaps strangers or friends then developing them into a romance
I can rp on discord!!!!

What I'd love to RP!

Human;
Player x Never had a boyfriend
They have mutual friends, Person A has never had a boyfriend and B is known to be quite the womaniser/meniniser. When person A is at a party or social gathering with them and person B tries to hit on them for a quick hook up, but when they get rejected, it's on their mind constantly. Not the rejection, Person A and how they were able to resist their charms. They make a bet that they can get with Person A with those mutual friends and then it evolves into more than a hook up and becomes much more genuine than both were expecting

Assassin x target
The assassin(Person A) is hired for a big kill on someone important wife/sister/daughter (or male) but the twist is, that person B wants to get away from their old life and start new, so instead of being killed, they managed to pay and convince the assassin to take them with them on a journey of a lifetime where they do crime together and live out on the road before they find some place to call home (Most likely medieval)

gang leader x gang grunt/prisoner
Gang person A is well known and has a price on their head, or would if they weren't paying off the police. Person B is a private investigator who gets mixed in with the crimes , going undercover to learn secrets and shut down the ring, however the gang leader takes a liking to them for standing up to them and not taking their crap. Instead of busting the crime ring, they fall into it and stay for a reason tehy can't quite figure out
OR
Gang leader A is sick of gang person B already, it's their first mission and they messed it up for all of them. It calls for a punishment. Their punishment is gang leader A mentors them and they create a close and protective bond with one another which results in both of them making hard choices for the others safety. Gang leader A finds themselves throwing everyone else away to protect B, and gang person B finds themselves longing to be mentored by gang leader A

Apocalypse colony leader x outsider/thief
The colony leader catches an outsider on their land, raiding their supplies. They bring them in and wind up trying to convince them to stay on one condition; they help them infiltrate another colony and break them from the inside. Raid them and steal weapons. They agree but what if the outsider knows someone at this other colony? Like a friend? A lover? Family? Would they throw it away so that colony leader lets them live?
OR
The colony is at war with a tribe of people and they manage to capture a high up warrior of the tribe. They keep them there for information and to use them as a hostage, but what if they both start to realise they aren't so different after all? (The kidnapping can go either way) When the leader tries to make a peace deal with the tribe and they want back their warrior, will they be able to let them go or will the warrior choose to stay.

civilian x villain
There's something about a bad boy that always captured the eyes of the civilian. They find themselves swooning slightly over the bad person in black instead of the Hero trying to win their heart. But when the civilian is captured for being associated with the hero, why does the Villain make it their mission not to take over their city, but take over their heart?And will the civilian accept it and become their sidekick?
OR
Civilian is a news reporter who wants the latest scoop on the drama with what's going on in the villains lair. They manage to break in but find themselves waking up in a bed. As they wander down the hall they realise where they are as a dark figure greets them when they wake up. They stick around to figure out what's going on in their head but find more what they bargain for. They find a friendship, a connection and a little crush building up.. But they have to go, but the Villain visits them almost every night, their excuse?..'I can help you with that article'
OR
They're room mates and person A(Villain) has a crush on Person B. However, they aren't confident enough to express that through themselves, so they make up a plan as their villain persona, they actually save person A and plan to seduce them under the cover of a mask. But what will happen when person B discovers the mask in the bedroom of Person A? Someone they trusted and let in on all their secrets?

singer x guitarist/drummer
Person A (singer) is a confident and bold person with the voice of an angel and person B can play the drums/guitar like no other, but the problem is; They hate each other. One person thinks their ideas are better but the other thinks they suck. One wants to name the song this, one wants to name the song that. They can't seem to get along until they're forced by their record deal to collab on a song; a love song. Problem is, they both have never experienced love so try to find love somewhere but in that process, they find it in one another.
OR
singer is dating the guitarist, but the guitarist is doing them wrong. The drummer knows this but doesn't care enough about singer to tell them, but what happens when a bond starts to be created at after parties and night outs? Will the drummer risk their best friendship for a new blossoming one and tell the singer what's going on behind their back?
OR
They're in rival bands. They're head to head in sales and in the eyes of the public, but what happens whenever their PR teams decide that the two most popular band members should fake a relationship and collaborate on music. Will they find they click better than they thought they would? Or would their rockstar lifestyles make it difficult for them to stay loyal and keep the act up?

Supernatural romance
devil x human
Person A is desperate, after everything that's happened in their life they're done with it all. They just need something good to happen to them. They find someone who says they can make their dreams all come true; Fame, love, money. All of it. But what happens when the price to pay is to the devil? They want them, this nothing more nothing less. Simply their company, but it's all a game. The devil makes bad things happen to person A, but what happens when they feel guilt and person A seeks comfort in the devil after things go wrong?

god/goddess x human
Banished from the heavens,all over a simple mistake with the mortals. the god is banished to earth and has to prove that they are worthy of getting back in by helping a human who needs it the most. They're struggling with money, family, relationships and to stay alive. The god helps them the best they can but what happens when they fall in love with the mortal? They feel real human feelings.

Fandoms;
Stardew Valley
Farmer x NPC(OC or cannon)
Farmer x Farmer
The 100
Bellamy Blake x oc
Oc x Oc

[/size]I'm really craving any sort of apocalyptic rp that's loosely based on the 100, i've read the books and i've watched 3 seasons of the show (I'll explain my plot here)

Every 50 years, the people who live in space due to radiation on Earth from a war, send a group of around 40 or 50 young criminals (18-30) down to earth to see if it's inhabitable. Usually the air is very toxic and unable to be inhabited but this group get lucky with their landing and the radiation, and the earth is inhabitable. Due to the crash their communications with the space station is cut so they can't say it's safe. Except it's not, there are grounders, there are mountain men and there are other creatures that have mutated to be dangerous. They have to survive on this new Earth and survive each other (more can be added, this is a brief plot)

If you're interested in this i ask of you to be able to write decently long responses, to be able to help world build and to NOT rush romance. You don't need to know about the 100 since this isn't cannon and this is based loosely on it!!

I like to imagine the couple would be Bellarke based, but be their own people with a very prolonged romance with relationships in-between and a lot of hardships, probably starting out not being fans of each other
Last edited by FigTown on Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:32 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are the roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing females if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with. I'm fine with roleplaying over Discord or forums. I will not roleplay over PMs because I lose track of them very easily.

Assassin x target ( I would love this to be an MxM. I would prefer to play the target. )
Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would basically be the same plotline. For this one, I very much prefer to add my oc from Destiny. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too.

I also have another plot too. My male character is a detective and he has been trying to find a vampire who has been draining humans dry. Little does he know, this other male vampire has been watching him, and takes a liking to him. So he often appears to talk to the human at times, and my characters try to stop him. One day he actually does drink from the human but doesn't kill him. He leaves him there and now every time he checks out a crime, he will often get flashbacks. Can the vampire get my character to fall in love with him?)
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:06 am

✦ ABOUT ME ✦

Hey! I'm Py and I'm looking for some RP partners. I'll be upfront and say I haven't roleplayed in...years. But I really miss it and wanna get back into it. I'm a college student, bird mom and book n video game lover. I also work 5 days a week.

- write anywhere from 1-5+ paragraphs per post, depending on the RP
        - activity may be spotty but I can promise at least one post every other day (much more active throughout the summer, though)
        - don't really do fancy coding/character biographies/formatting/stuff like that
        - supa friendly and love to chat OOC
        - don't do canon characters (for the most part anyway)
        - comfortable with PM, thread, offsite, literally whatever

✦ ROLEPLAY TOPICS ✦

Underlined means I'm suuuuper duper craving it but I'm down for absolutely anything on this list (and also just,, any ideas you may have in general).

- apocalyptic: literally any kind of end-of-the-world situation and I'm in. zombies? plague? alien invasion? I don't care just make some kinda plot with me pls
        - fantasy: same as above, I have nothing in mind but I am ALWAYS down to plot something in a fantasy world. Give me dragons, swords, castles, magic, inject it all in my veins
        - skyrim: ALWAYS down for a good skyrim RP. we could do something w/ dragonborn? thieves guild? dark brotherhood? CIVIL WAR enemies to lovers soldiers?!
        - breath of the wild: this is the only thing I'm remotely interested in using canon characters for. PLEASE give me Link x Zelda post-game, travelling together and rebuilding Hyrule. Or hell we could even do pre-game when they were developing their relationship. I'm also down with OCs in this world
        - stardew valley: two farmers move to stardew at the same time, have cute farmer romance? or one of us plays the farmer and the other plays an OC, already established villager?
        - enemies to lovers in general
        - wildlife rescue/rehabilitation but its for fantasy creatures like dragons
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:04 am

Boomer wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm Boomer, an asexual female that really likes roleplaying. I am not master coder like some of you guys, but I'll try my best to tell you what exactly I'm looking for!

*Requirements*
~ Good grammar/spelling; I understand a typo here and there, I make them sometimes too. As so long it's readable, I don't mind if your writing style is all lowercase.
~ Posting every couple days! I dislike waiting for replies. If you know you're going to be gone/won't have access to the internet, please just tell me! I'd rather know you can't post for a while than to sit there and wonder if you lost interest in the roleplay.
~ Accepting of LGBT+ characters.
~ Uh, I guess just be a friendly person overall.
~ Contribute to the plot! I'd love to hear your ideas.
~ I'm most comfortable RPing on Discord!

I'm really looking for anthro RPs ONLY at this time!
~ Plots: Honestly throw just anything at me; I'm sure we can come up with a cool plot.

*Relationships*
~ I typically stick to M x F couples, although I'm not opposed to you having gay/bisexual characters. I don't have much experience with gay/bisexual relationships, however.

Hopefully I don't sound like a total bore and you'll want to try out a roleplay with me!
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xx

Postby lol » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:52 am

hello, hi (*・ω・)ノ
          it's been awhile since i've last sat down and searched for a roleplay, but here i am! a little bit about me before we dive in to plots and whatnot— i'm madison, feel free to address me as however. i go by they/them pronouns and i live in the eastern timezone. my schedule is relatively open so i can respond more than once a day given my muse. i can write anything from 100 to 400 words depending on your literacy, time, and dedication. i can roleplay over discord (i actually kinda prefer it), but i'm also a-okay with cs forums. lastly, i usually use non-realistic fc's. i pretty much expect the same from you? coherent sentences, an open schedule, and will notify me if you're unable to respond. my biggest pet peeve is diving into a roleplay and getting one response and nothing else. not only have you wasted my time, but the effort to maintain said roleplay has rotted.
          alright! let me stray away from all the need-to-know talk and focus on plots, characters, and whatnot. bolded is the character that i'd prefer to play and italicized roles means i'm craving.

HQ!: (would like to do au's for any of these roles. i haven't seen the anime in awhile, but the volleyball trope would get a bit tiring after awhile anyways...)
        • akaashi + bokuto
        • kuroo + tsukishima
        • ushijima + tendou
        • kuroo + oikawa

danganronpa: (same as before. i'd prefer if we did au's for these pairings. i'm here to see these characters happy,,, not in total anguish LOL)
        • oc + oc (willing to do the time and plot something out for an oc x oc based roleplay. preferably male oc x male oc.)
        • nagito + hajime (please, before you jump on this pairing... i kin hajime, and i'm really iffy when it comes to certain plots with these two. so, please come with a boat-load of plot ideas for these two. can be pre-game, or after.)
        • shuichi + rantaro
        • k1-b0 + male oc

mha: (all of these pairings have got to be au's. i haven't finished watching the anime— rip, i've only made it to season 2. i do, however, have a handle on the characters- so no need to fret.)
        • kirishima + bakugo
        • toshinori + aizawa
        • denki + kirishima (can be platonic,,, bros just being bros)
        • sero + denki

other:
        • enemies to lovers / rivals
        • smth with queer cowboys?? stuck in a gang with each other
        • dystopian world w/ superhero's + villains
        • fallen angel + human
        • demon + human
        • goddess/god + demon

that's pretty much it! if anything caught your eye, please don't hesitate to message me; otherwise, have a nice evening.
lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌸 Sketcheii's Search! 🌸

Postby sketcheii » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:43 am

𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎

☛Hello!

I'm Sketcheii! or, if it makes you happy, Jade, and I've been an active roleplayer on multiple different platforms.
I've grown to be a better artist and all in all,
more creative because of my roleplays! And now I return back to Chickensmoothie,
where I mostly began, in hopes I find even more friends.
I'm currently in college, working on my AG Animal Science Certificate,
and due to summer break I've grown pretty bored.
I have been fairly busy as lately so I will at least respond
once a day. I will make all my replies 1 paragraph and above.
I really enjoy making dumb jokes, so please,
BEAR with me. sorry

When it comes to my roleplays, I tend to always think of it like a novel, or a story. Such as it has a beginning, a climax and an end. Where everything ties up.. I think if it goes on for too long the charm of the roleplay disappears. I'm sorry if this makes anyone upset, but it's the way I get excited about roleplays!

━━━━━☁☂━━━━━

Preferences.
I can play any gender, and any pairing. Though, I really prefer playing female
Please, ONLY use oc's! No Canon Characters!
➼I prefer 1x1's rather than group roleplays, which I would rarely join.
I enjoy slow-burn romance, and find it boring if
we don't give the characters time to interact.
I really really like drama, so please be understanding, a dull roleplay
is one I won't find joy in.
Please, be semi-lit. Don't use asterisks(*)
I'd enjoy if you tried to match my replies length!
If you can, please use an image for your characters' reference.

━━━━━☁☂━━━━━

⤐Looking for.
(Bold = What I'd Like to play! If not bolded, I'm open to either!)

⤐Pokemon trainers, Pokemon Gajinka, or Pokemon (Like dungeons)
Black Butler Royal Lady x Butler
Witch x Human
Miraculous Ladybug
Super hero x Villain
Harry Potter
Attack on Titan. Shifter x Medic
Magic user x Civillian
Gardner/Florist x Opposing (From Gardners' area) Thug
Royal x Peasant

I'm open to your suggestions!
sketcheii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:07 am

Hi there, I'm wolfpack12 or 'Wolf' for short. I'm a semi-lit to lower roleplayer. However, sometimes I might end up going lower if I happen to have either a low muse, on mobile or simply can't think of much to write. In other words writers block. Despite this, I do try my very best to try and match my partners post. Whether it be a one lined sentence or a full on paragraph, I will do what I can to mirror that post. When it comes to gender, I don't really mind just as long as I can play both. While I am open to suggestions and ideas, I won't always agree to all of them. Especially if an idea or suggestion makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. Also, please be patient if I don't reply straight away. I tend to be a little bit busier during the weeks and therefore replies will be slow. However, I do tend to be a tiny bit more active during the weekends. I'll let you know if I need to leave for an extended amount of time, so you won't have to worry if I suddenly vanish. I'm not rude, and as I have mentioned before, am open to different ideas. I can do mxm, mxf and fxf. So please do not be afraid to send me a pm.

Rp's I really want to do:

Wings of fire
Jurassic world/park
Red vs blue
Balto
Sled dogs
Dragon riders
Warrior cats
Jungle book 2016
Httyd (any film/series)
Gryphon riders
Werewolves
Titanfall 2
Shapeshifters
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bin » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:38 am

Hi,I'm o(-<,im simply looking for a 1x1!
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

What I can Do with 1x1 Roleplays!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

-I can Do human or animal,I dont prefer one.

-Romance.

What I can't do with a 1x1

-Fandom roleplays!! (ect,wings of fire,warrior cats ect.)

-I'm not good at lgbqt characters so i'd rather do a straight character.

Animal Roleplays I do.

-I'd rather not do wolves or horses.

-Dragons/fantasy animals (remember no fandom please!)

-Romance

Human roleplays

-Romance

-basically everything but werewolves and school

So you can just shoot a pm over!
bin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

baenerys searches

Postby baenerys » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:54 pm

hello there ! call me baenerys, bae, nerys -- whatever floats your boat.
      i am looking for some 1x1 roleplays !
      my responses depend on muse and whatever my partner gives; i tend to mirror post. i usually work through replies in order of which ones i posted for last, so it goes in a cycle -- sometimes this means i'll reply on the same day or a week later, but my inbox is always open for chatter or a nudge. i am happy to chat on discord, just pm for my user ! i only roleplay on the cs forums, however.

some basic requirements:
      - a lil chatter now and again at least for plotting etc
      - at least a brief outline/form for your character(s), i have the memory of a goldfish so whatever is in a form is a long-lasting reference point for me
      - at least 100 word replies, atm i am content to write up to 1000 words per character, so i am flexible on post lengths

my preferences:
      - mxf usually, if romance is involved, might dabble in fxf if it suits the characters. tbh i am totally down for platonic relationships !
      - happy to write male or female, happy to double up, happy to have a cast of side characters for referencing.
      - no canon characters pls god, i get confused easily hahaha

searching for:
      - harry potter / hogwarts; no specific plots in mind but i'd love something chill and fun. forever vibing with final year students in a lighthearted, rom-com / coming of age kind of thing !
      - asoiaf / game of thrones; no specific plots in mind but i enjoy writing a variation of characters, would like to explore some minor houses such as manderly, florent, etc ?
      - pokémon; i have some plots, drop me a pm ?
      - avatar: the last airbender / legend of korra; no specific plots in mind, hit me up ?
baenerys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

`✦ ⊱ smofir. is searching...

Postby arabella !! » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:04 pm

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
Hi there, I'm smofir. but you can call me smo. (: Now on to the nitty gritty stuff,
I'd like to roleplay anything medieval (involving assassins), a horse x horse, or a zombie
apocalypse themed roleplay. I'll be able to do a straight, gay, or lesbian 1x1 and I am
an advanced roleplayer; so I prefer that you are the same skill level and willing to
write at least 3 paragraphs.

Please note that I'm kind of a busy adult surprisingly, so replies will
be slow. I'm just a relaxed roleplayer, if you will. PM me if you're interested!
━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me