❝ Scattered Dust ❞

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❝ Scattered Dust ❞

Postby oops. » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:20 am

@paranormal // the two images for your characters are suddenly unavaliable.

@everyone // so I'm really bad at deciding icebreaker games so just name three of the weirdest/craziest/strangest things you've ever done. we'll also be starting today c:
      oops.

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Re: ❝ Scattered Dust ❞

Postby Coraychi » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:00 am

oops. wrote:
          -snip-
          @everyone // so I'm really bad at deciding icebreaker games so just name three of the weirdest/craziest/strangest things you've ever done. we'll also be starting today c:

Oh boy, the time you all learn...I'm pretty normal and don't do many weird things

Went to college, but only for a single day
            Left an account where I had a following, took on a new name, and kinda just...ran with it for over two years
            Came back to an old account of mine on another website to find it was the 5 year anniversary of it, and not only that, but I had last logged in 5 years, 5 hours, and 55 minutes ago.

None of these are THAT weird, but they're all I could really think of ;v;)> Still, I'm excited to get started!
          Coraychi

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:37 am

well, uh, i'm a pretty weird person, and a lot of weird things happen to me. and most of the craziest things i've done aren't really allowed to be spoken of on children's sites, haha.

one: there was a hectic point in my life where we lived in arizona, had to move to nebraska, but then about a year later, we moved back to arizona. we even got our cat back from the shelter that we left him in!
            two: there's been various periods (usually over the course of a year) where i'll date a specific type of person. two years ago, it was only men. one year ago, it was women and lgbt+ inclusive people. now i guess i'm kinda back to guys, oops :')
            three: freshmen year of high school was suuuuper rough, and idk what i was doing. it was before i came out as a guy, and i actually thought i was a lesbian then (oh, how much has changed).
          SilentMelody

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby Xaeli » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:51 am

i haven't really thought about it before, but i guess i have some pretty weird stories. i actually surprised myself by how much i could actually think of, and there are some really funny stories but i'll narrow them down to three.

1.) for home ec. class at school we had to make jam as one of our gifts for the elderly during christmas. my partner and i had just taken the jam off the stove, and it was still really hot. we poured it into the jar like we were told to do, but my partner thought it would be a good idea to pick the jar up by the lid (which--to our downfall--hadn't been put on properly). the lid slipped off from the jam, and the jar went crashing back down to the bench, sending shards of glass and an explosion of scalding hot jam everywhere. long story short: my partner and i had to go to hospital for jam-burns. the doctors/nurses kept making jam jokes.

2.) for one of my school performances for drama class, i had to be a male character. for the night of the performance, i decided that i was gonna go all out, not just with the clothes but i slicked my hair back (i have shorter hair btw) and got a few of my friends who are really good with make-up to make me look like a dude. they gave me a bit of 'stubble', thickened up my brows and "made my face look sharper", whatever the hell that means. anyways, after the performance ended and everyone was going home, i still had all of my make-up on and looked like a guy, so when I was walking out of the theatre, i had a guy stop me and say "hey, that was a really good performance. you were amazing." and i don't think he realised that i was a guy, because when i opened my mouth and said "oh thanks" in my normal feminine-voice that i didn't use while on stage, he looked really shocked. poor dude actually thought i was guy.

3.) the last two were kinda long so i'll shorten this up with no real backstory: i once had to fall from a top bunk at a school-camp in order to get my arguing friends to shut up. wasn't the smartest or painless thing i could have done, but hey, they stopped fighting and started worrying about the fact that i had just 'slipped' from the top bunk. worked a treat, don't recommend doing it though.

can't wait to get started with the rp btw!~
          Xaeli

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby vega. » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:34 am

Lolol wow you guys are hilarious ^^

1. foreign country of kazakhstan, about four years ago. Was running through the mall smack dab into a glass door, practically bounced off, and frightened the locals. had this marble sized dent in my head but just kinda ate it off with some KFC

2. Spent a week in army barracks down in fort jackson south carolina. I didn't do it, but on the last day all the cadets were responsible for cleaning up their living space and mixed a ton of chemicals together and I went to go check it out cause of the smell and ran into a couple guys who were literally high off of cleaning detergents.

3. When I was in Turkey a few years ago for a COBIS competition, I snuck out of my hotel so I could go ride horses on the beach. My math teacher found me and dragged me back but it was fun!

Also if any of you are stricken with some relation ideas for my characters feel fee to pm me, I probably wont be able to send out my own pm's due to all the stuff I have going this week.
          vega.

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:13 am

I have no exciting weird stories stories because I never leave my house unless it's for college😂 but I'll try. You guys are so funny, the jam story😂

1. One time when I was out with my sister we took a wrong turn into oncoming traffic and so my sister who was driving turned into a cul de sac and had a mental breakdown and I quote " would wait for a man to save her " ( we had never been into the city and knew no one) I found it hilarious and we eventually got out.

2. Went home from a night out with friends to my new place ( had only just moved in) and I kept hearing my name being called out while I was in the kitchen. Went into my room and my friend had longed herself between the beds ( share a room) and couldn't get up. I honestly thought I was being haunted 😂

3. One time ( and more since then ) I woke up in the middle of the night to something standing at the bottom of my bed. Woke up again 20 mins later and it was still there, sat up and it reached out of me and disappeared. I think it's watching over me and protecting me.
          crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby yanyeos » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:54 am

@oops.
          Oh. Well that happened. Thanks for letting me know. Both are fixed c:

All these stories are great! I actually don't know how to compete.

1. So you know that little bump of bone on your wrist? Well I don't exactly have that. What I do have is 19 pins and 2 plates in my arm. Which is a fun time believe me. I have had around 30 people ask if I set off the metal detectors at airports. (fact: I don't)

2. I remember being a smallish child, maybe 10 or 11, and I burned my arm on a waffle iron because I was paying 0 attention to my surroundings. Being that I play bass guitar and everybody in my class knew it, I took the opportunity to lie about the crescent shaped mark by telling them all that my amp had exploded. A lot of dumb fifth-graders bought the fib, and I felt really cool.

I'm a strange human, but my memory sucks, so this is all I could think of :p
          yanyeos

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

❝ Scattered Dust ❞

Postby oops. » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:22 pm

// on my mobile right now so this might be messy lol

uno // I live in a town/city that used to be all marshland until our town was formed so we have large patches of salt marshes EVERYWHERE. anyways my family has this auto shop that branches off of the highway and onto a small pretty much forgotten road that used to have a bridge that went over the train-tracks, they just took the bridge down this year. behind the shop there is a huge marsh field and on the other side there is this beautiful abandoned building that there are only three ways you can reach it by; the tracks, walking through/around the marsh, and a road that is monitored. so my family was throwing a party at the shop and my sister, friends, and I decided we were going to explore it. it was a hot day in midsummer so I was wearing cheap flip flops and a long summer dress, I was NOT prepared for the journey ahead. we decided we weren't going to take a chance with the tracks because we'd have to climb down the bridge, and the road was on the opposite side of us, so around the marsh we went. let me tell you all, DO NOT hike through a marsh in just a dress! and in the end we had to cross a bridge that the tracks were on...as I was running across a train was coming, I could've beaten it but then my cheap flip flops broke and I had to run under the bridge ;-;

due // those born after my grandmother in my family are at least one-third or fourth irish, I have a great-grandmother who came from Ireland. either way we love to go all out on saint patrick's day, meaning we go into the city to watch the parade and party. it's pretty crazy and fun. one year we all had to use the restroom and no place seemed to have one! like none! so my aunt told us she knew a place. where the parade takes place is in the southern part of the city where everyone is Irish, so all down the street there were parties. to cut things short my aunt literally walked into a party with my sister, my ten year old cousin, and I and we used the bathroom. we would've gotten away with it if my aunt hadn't raided the cooler. everyone laughed about it and my aunt told the guy he should start charging people for the bathroom, the owner of the house was pretty nice thankfully.

tre // I will make this incredible short; I can move my toes one at a time, give a thumbs up with them, pick things up/open doors, and throw things with them. they're pretty much like a monkey's. gross I know, but I love freaking people out with them.

ALSO the first post is up! you can all start!
              oops.

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby cooper. » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:07 pm

so one weird thing i can do is i can pop pretty much every joint in my body. especially my shoulder joints, wrists and my fingers and the only reason that is a thing is because my shoulders are pretty much permanently dislocated to an extent.

two is second senior semester i basically snuck my boyfriend into my house, into my room where my mother was probably around three feet away pretty much every night just to watch tv and sleep. (we almost got caught three to four times) side note i pushed him out the window three times as to not get caught

three i smoked pot with ex and it was the first time we had hung out after cutting communications for over seven months, talk about scary awkward (he’s still my best friend much to my boyfriends disdain)

i was v late to the pregame lol
              cooper.

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:53 pm

late to the ice breaker game but here are some fun lil stories from my life!

i. when I was eleven, a girl told me I was the worst violin player she had ever met. a year later I came first in the under 12's nationals, and she came fifth. I thanked her in my speech for calling me the worst violin player she'd ever met, because it fuelled me to become better. we became best friends, and still are nearly a decade later
                ii. i get paid to play with dogs whose owners are too busy at work or are injured and can't do it.
                iii. i got my first tattoo yesterday!
              darcy_jensen

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me