The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Postby Perri » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Killua Godspeed <3 wrote:Oh dear, I already made a post for Kotaro ( ._.)" We could have Aito, Leeo, and Austin meet up, if that would be better? And of course, if it's okay with both of you guys on it ^^

Ah, I wouldn't mind, Whenever they reply, make the first post (and message me because I'm going to bed...)
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:45 pm

I'm prolly gonna make another character too lol, and I'd just check the list to see which genders are really common and make the opposites just to even them out?
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:49 pm

If you feel like it, to be honest. I planning on making a girl too, once I established the twins.

Okay, sounds good. If you want Leeo to meet the both of them soon, maybe during the interaction with Aito and Austin, Leeo could run off for some reason and accidentally bump into Kotaro and Emilia? Eh, I doesn't sound that realistic, but it's pretty possible. I'll post for Aito after I get a response for Kotaro ^^

@Perri, Okay, I'll pm you after I make the post. Have a good night! :)

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL, I'M CRYING T^T
WORK IN PROGRESS UNTIL MORE GIFS COME OUT!
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:51 pm

@coco: XP It's gonna be a girl, I think I have a lot of guys now (Let's see...Timothy, Geda, baby boy, Leeo, Yasha...Yup)
And the girls are: Jessie, Tia, and Negi...)

@Killua: XP Alright, we could probably try that then

[ name ] Shion (Aster? Or some purple flower) Amelia Hiribe
        [ age ] 18 years
        [ gender ] Female
        [ sexuality ] Asexual Biromantic

[ powers ] The same power as the boys in Zetsuen no Tempest have (It might have a specific name, but it's like some sort of force field shield against bullets, teleportation, and some sort of lightning type thing)
        [ personality ] She likes to hum, quite a bit. If someone doesn't like t, they can get over it or go away, get out of her face...Ahem, anyway...She, like a flower, can seem quite delicate at times, and she enjoys nature and being outside. She likes cats and dogs both, and young foals are considered cute by her. She is quite friendly to her cousins.
        [ history ] She was raised by her mother, with no other siblings, as her father kind of...left them. She has lots of cousins, so they'd often visit them, or the cousin would come to visit Shion and her mother, so she was never really lonely. Always the playful and watchful girl, she'd often discover plants and animals, and show them off to her cousins, and she liked to play chase and hide and seek with them. When she turned seventeen, her mother told her she could go live on her own, if she wanted, and she decided to give it a try. She actually lives with Tia, because Tia and her friend accepted Shion on, since it would drop the rent down to only one third per each person living there. She got her powers from Axel.

[ family ] Unknown father, mother Uria, no siblings but has cousins
        [ crush ] Open
        [ other ] Wip for pets, she has one or two
        Dog
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed May 17, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:31 pm

(Image credit to Zeplerfer on tumblr)

[ name ] Heidi
        [ age ] 17 years
        [ gender ] female
        [ sexuality ] heteroflexible

[ powers ] she has sort of invisible extra hands or assistants and can control up to three pairs at a time. They themselves are not alive, however, on the full moon her mind is completely under the beast's spell, which allows it to make these extra helpers have their own, evil intentions. They also seem to grow claws at this time, and when Heidi wakes up, she feels as exhausted as if all of the work done by the "assistants" we're done by herself. She can also read minds to a very small extent, only having the ability to sense intense or obvious emotions and thoughts no matter how hard she tries to read more.
        [ personality ] to be rped out mostly again, as it really depends on the interaction;; Heidi can be a bit childish at times, as that time was when she had the most fun. She is typically a pretty warm and cheerful person, happy, but an introvert. Heidi will try her best to do her best and be the optimistic and helpful friend for everyone. She has a few trust issues and does get annoyed, but it is often hard to get her in a negative mood. Despite this, she can read the atmosphere very well and can deal with most situations with ease. Her downsides are her very bad procrastination habits and lack of motivation, which both lead her to get stressed and eventually led her to get her power.
        [ history ] She has had quite the normal life with a normal family and a younger and older brother and sister. Heidi has the right-minded and number of friends, and is decent at school. Her negative thoughts that led to her getting her power was the stress of school and the future.

[ family ] parents, younger sister (someone can claim if they want to), older brother (someone can claim if they would like to as well)
        [ crush ] open
        [ other ] if in a life threatening situation, the claws that grow on the "assistants' hands" on the full moon will sharpen in her regular form as well, though this is very rare as she cannot control if or when they do that.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:00 pm

Came back just to check real quick, actually going now, but first:
Killua, I may have had an idea: Would it make sense that maybe somehow Aito or the other guy (After he's posted for us), maybe notice something not quite normal about Leeo, and either question him about it or start talking to each other about it, though he's in cat form, and that he panics and that's maybe why he'll run off?
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:48 am

@cocogerber, she's accepted ^.^
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:37 am

Okay, that sounds good Spirit, we could go with that. ^^

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL, I'M CRYING T^T
WORK IN PROGRESS UNTIL MORE GIFS COME OUT!
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:16 am

Killua Godspeed <3 wrote:Okay, that sounds good Spirit, we could go with that. ^^

Wolfan: Put two new people up a page or two ago
Also, should I get a ref for Shion before she's accepted?))

@Killua: XP Cool
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uncommon » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:17 pm

[ Name ] Ryker
        [ age ] 26
        [ gender ] Male
        [ sexuality ] Straight

[ powers ] Defying the basic fundamentals of physics/being able to bend his body at will (the ultimate form of movement)

[ morals & junk ] Ryker feels overpowered by this new gift he's been granted. His entire life he's been fueled with self-doubt, but for once he feels like nothing, not even gravity, can stop him. Air resistance, motion, the vacuum of space, none of it matters. Not even matter matters! At least, not to him. Morally, however, Ryker is in a mental conflict. On one hand, he could possibly be the most powerful being in the world. On the other, there are innocents at stake. Due to this conflict, his emotional and mental state is often troubled and he cannot compete against the beast within. His moral state is ultimately at war at the moment, so he's stuck in the grey zone.

[ personality ] Before being granted divine powers, Ryker was very humble. His immobility humbled him so as he didn't have any luxury. Only an uncomfortable hospital bed and a blinding LED light hanging over his head. However, after being given these strange, death defying qualities, Ryker's humble nature and his lust for power have been battling it out. He's very quiet and tends to keep his two cents to himself, but he'll spill after enough prodding. He treats his powers like a toy most of the time, taking advantage of his abilities and making the best of them before they turn him into a monster. He's always yearned for affection but has been denied at every chance, and now he takes comfort in his powers.

[ history ] The moment Ryker was born, he was destined to die. For you see, he was born a cripple. He legs snapped like twigs, bones unstable and unwilling to mend. He spent the entirety of his life in a hospital setting. His parents poured all their money into his care. He never felt the warm touch of either. Only once was his mother able to hold him, and at which point he was too fragile. Her embrace was too much for his weakened form to handle. Both of his parents were killed and robbed not long after he turned 26. So much of his life wasted. But when a mysterious man climbed through his hospital window and loomed over his helpless figure, his bones suddenly straightened and he had the power to move without consequences. He could defy gravity, ignore air, overpower flexibility. Nothing could stop him from moving in the direction he wanted to go.

[ family ] None that he is aware of but he most likely has distant relatives
        [ crush ] None
        [ other ] TBA
uncommon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me