[ blood red ] [ discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

-- josh's relations

Postby .red » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:42 am

finally finished my form, he's on the top of the previous page.
    sorry that took so long, i was bitten by a dog. kinda hurts xD

JOSHUA
the PEACEMAKER
Cute, entertaining, thrilling and all around a fun,
josh is quite the man to be around. he's a thrill s
eeker with few boundaries, though strict about t
he ones he has. when he oversteps, josh feels it
with his whole heart, in touch with his emotions.
he's a great friend and comforter to all, taking th
e role of everybody's partying older brother.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
xImage
┌──────────────────────┐
⟡ pos // ≡ neu // ⊠ neg // ♥ interest
└──────────────────────┘
➳ windsor. boss. ⟡ ❝ a worthy leader indeed there's no doubt that he would look
up to the leader. her logical nature would remind him of ones he's lost, and that
would bring him a sense of family. they have little quarrels, and he respects her
greatly. always being happy to help, josh tries to accompany and assist the lead
er on frequent occasions, always optimistic whenever she's feeling down.

➳ nirav. lieutenant. ⟡♥. ❝ we all have demons. let's fight 'em together if there's
a type of girl for him, it would be one whose was silent and a little broken, just l
ike nirav. instantly upon meeting he would be intrigued, and would flirt more so
with her than average with a female. considering the atmosphere, of course, he
would not pursue her as determined, wanting to put their safety first. no doubt, h
owever, that josh admires the lieutenant quite a bit.
upon her death, josh is going to be heartbroken. it might very well be the final s
traw to break the camel's back, and he may become somebody unknown to the g
roup. as much as anybody he hates whenever one of their own dies, though with
somebody close to him, the doctor is going to take this death extremely hard.

➳ lana. nurse. ⟡. ❝ my wee lil helper is good company considering they spend
the most time with one another, josh would likely enjoy her company. as long as s
he can keep up with his playful nature, they're good friends. he values having som
ebody to assist him. he loves that she's a determined soul and wouldn't wish for an
ybody else to be by his side doing what he loves most. having a back ground in me
dicine, josh would likely attempt to teach her all he knows.

➳ nasir. soldier. ≡. ❝ can i just sit by you when you're in a bad mood? it isn't the
man himself that brightens his day, but more of who nasir reminds josh of.
the doc doesn't dislike the solider, and actually would prefer his company
whenever he was feeling down. he admires the sense of loyalty, and value
s nasir as an asset to the group.

➳ tyler. scavenger. ⟡. ❝ so coot. so tiny. so child. having always adored
kids, josh would certainly feel like a caretaker for the younger ones. he lov
es her sense of adventure and admires her aura. there's no doubt he'd try an
d help her more than others. the two share an interesting bond, one filled to
the brim with jovial banter and sass. he feels like an older brother whenever
she's around, and joshua loves it, and the girl, more than words can express.

➳ vixen. musician. ⟡♥. ❝ play me the song of your heart, dear josh enjo
ys her dorky nature, and finds it a good kind of comic relief for the group. it
wouldn't be uncommon to find him flirting with her, just to keep up a good vi
be and blow off some steam. he would sense her unease and attempt to help
her sort things out. depending on how that goes, it's a possibility that he'd dev
elop a small crush on the gal. though of course, this is the apocalypse.

➳ declan. rebel. ≡⊠. ❝ cmon, cool kid. make a move considering he was
met attempting to rob the group, joshua has an obvious distrust in declan. he
watched the rebel out of the corner of his eye, and acts more emotionless w
ith him than he does his group members, probably not a side they have seen
on the doc. once declan earns his place in the group, josh might begin to eas
e up on him. might. until then, he's sleeping with one eye closed, and one ey
e on the rebellious thief.

➳ sasha. unknown. ≡. ❝ there's something you aren't telling us...
-haven't met yet. will fill in whenever there's an interaction.
➳ kora. unknown. ≡. ❝ take a breath, it's okay. i promise the kid has spunk,
he'll give her that. joshua doesn't know how on earth she's survived this long in th
e ends of the world. he's always confused around her. still with the children, he
feels a sense of protection towards them and won't hesitate to try and get to kno
w the girl, even if she's a little naive and standoffish.
Last edited by .red on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
.red

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☕️

Postby food ☕️ » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:12 am

hhh, everyone's charcters are just too precious!

I'm currently working on Tyler's relationships. I've got the general idea yet experiencing just a bit of writers block, hehe. She has positive things to say about each and every one of the survivors, so that's something. :3

I don't mean to sound pushy, but when do you think we'll get to start? I'm cool with whenever, just curious.
food ☕️

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ blood red ] [ discussion ]

Postby awakening souls. » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:53 am

i love all the characters as well, including their relationship charts! i'm glad nirav is on the good side of at least two people haha. i was expecting people to dislike her, but there are still plenty of relationship charts to go. i'm sure someone is going to despise her.

on another note, i should have my relationship charts up for both nirav and blake today.
if anyone else would like to have relationships with either of them, please let me know as soon as you can! thanks. c:
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:32 am

windsor's relationships are done! (well, all except for the doc lol, will finish that up asap)

pm me if you want to change/add something! windsor's up for anything lol c:
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:21 pm

oooh boi! i really like josh's character. i was wondering if it would be alright with you, copper, if nirav had a crush on him? the feeling doesn't have to be mutual, of course!
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .red » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:40 pm

✦Awakening Souls✦ wrote:oooh boi! i really like josh's character. i was wondering if it would be alright with you, copper, if nirav had a crush on him? the feeling doesn't have to be mutual, of course!

absolutely! it's very likely that he'll develop one as well. he likes the quiet types c;
    maybe they can bond over painful histories haha
.red

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby awakening souls. » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:52 pm

.copper wrote:
✦Awakening Souls✦ wrote:oooh boi! i really like josh's character. i was wondering if it would be alright with you, copper, if nirav had a crush on him? the feeling doesn't have to be mutual, of course!

absolutely! it's very likely that he'll develop one as well. he likes the quiet types c;
    maybe they can bond over painful histories haha

sure! that sounds like an interesting (and entertaining) way for them to warm up to each other. it's just that nirav usually keeps her past locked up inside and refuses to fully confide in anyone she doesn't know. i'm trying to think of ways she'd let her past slip... hmm... if you have any ideas, let me know! i'll try to come up with some! c:
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:52 pm

nirav's relationship chart is up, as well as blake's!

please let me know if you'd like anything changed. i always feel bad about the negative relationships, but characters can't be friends with everyone, now can they! regardless, i can always edit something if you feel that would be best!
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby svnshine. » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:45 am

all of the relationships are so precious oh my gosh. cx
will start my chart soon! if anyone wants anything specific (crush, enemy, etcetera) let me know.
svnshine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- vixen's relations -

Postby bubble9001 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:40 am

vixen rayne - twenty-four yrs - bisexual - musician

pos;; means you are friends with vixen or she wants to be
friends with you

nue;; means she either doesn't know you very well or you
are more of an acquaintance to vixen.

neg;; this could range from vixen just simply disliking you
to her wanting to kill you.

com;; this means it's complicated.
potential crush
potential bestie/close friend
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
          elissa - boss - ➽ {com}
          "We'd all probably be dead if it wasn't for her.."
          vee knows she doesn't have great credibility among the group especially since everyone thinks she's only good for her music. it's not hard to tell that even windsor gets annoyed by vee. despite all of the opinions vee still respects windsor and would do anything for her leader. i'm not sure if they would be ones for a full on conversation with each other.

nasir - soldier - ➽ {neg}
          "Why do the cute ones have to always be boring?"
          it's not a secret that vee thinks nasir is attractive, but that doesn't make up for his personality. these two just don't click and it's more than likely because their personalities are just way too different. his sole focus is based on keeping the group safe and he's more on the serious side. vee on the other hand is wild and free-spirited which more than likely would just get on nasir's nerves. to avoid conflict vee probably will try to steer clear of nasir as much as possible.

aden - soldier - ➽ {pos} ⊱
          "The fearlessness of this girl is so attractive!"
          in vee's eyes this girl is absolutely stunning; the looks, personality, everything. aden has so many personality traits that vee admires such as being humorous(vee loves puns by the way and probably will join in), outgoing, lively, daring, and even when aden is angry vee finds it oddly attractive. she probably will even pick a fight or tease aden some times just to see her all frustrated and angry. although it'd be pretty obvious of vee's crush, she'd never admit to it out loud.

lana - nurse - ➽ {pos} ♚
          "Nurse? That's basically a therapist, right?"
          i feel as though vee would go to lana just to talk about problems she's having about her daily life. lana is just the type of person that vee feels like she can talk to without feeling like she's being judged. i think these two could potentially become good friends. i also think that lana could almost anchor vee and keep her grounded in a way. if there is anyone who can get vee to talk about her past it would be lana.

tyler - scavenger - ➽ {pos}
          "My little trouble-maker"
          tyler is like a little sister to vee and she is fiercely protective over the teenager. these two are mischievous to to say the least and when they are together nothing, but trouble can come from it. above all things vee looks out for this girl though and would give up her own life to ensure the safety of tyler. tyler is the one person vee truly cares for since her biological family.

nariv - lieutenant - ➽ {com}
          "She's hard to get to know."
          nariv seems like a sweet person and vee would love to get to know her if given the chance. however, since they both can be reserved that makes the whole 'getting-to-know-someone' process quite difficult. i'm not sure that they would get along well, but i don't think they would necessarily be enemies either. i think vee will be determined to make everyone smile and try to see the good in life(even though it is the apocalypse). seeing as i'm not really sure how they will respond to each others company yet i'm going to leave their relationship as 'complicated'.

blake - soldier - ➽ {neu}
          "He's one brave kid.."
          even though blake isn't necessarily a kid, but rather a teenager, vee still refers to him as a kid. even though she's not one of his favorite people she does look out for him. she admires how brave and skilled he is, especially for his age. although they probably won't be having huge conversations unless it's absolutely needed i think vee will still look out for him and protect him as if he was her family. however, don't think for a second she won't defend herself if he acts on his disliking of her.

joshua - doctor - ➽ {pos} ⊱♚
          "Are you sure he's a doctor? He's far to cute to be an actual doctor."
          flirting is to be expected from vee, but it sounds like it'll be coming both way. for the most part the flirting from vee will be completely open-ended and innocent. i can also see vee 'faking' illness just to have an excuse to talk to joshua. he just seems like such a sweet and genuine person which is exactly the type of person vee could potentially fall for. this can be both exciting and deadly in vee's eyes because she's afraid to fall for someone mainly because in her past everyone she'd ever cared for died, leaving her alone.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by bubble9001 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
bubble9001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me