{ooc} ♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: {ooc} ♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

Postby Ohkami » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:14 am

@Ace : Thank you, thank you about my avatar! Also, yes! It is! It's from Digimon Adventures Tri: Confession (part 3 of the special movies being released for the 15th anniversary of Digimon Adventures 01). It was SO sad!!!! And movie 4 is gettig released this month on the 25th, and I have already cried and laughed at the previews!!! (I have always loved "TK".)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:14 pm

Omg, i love digimon try. I can't wait for the part to come out!

I tk as well. Him and joe~
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:21 pm

@Ace : Hehe. Lucky it will be released subtitled the day after it is released in japan's theaters on Crunchyroll! Saw the first Digimon tri in theaters dubbed. SO good! Cannot wait to see the next two! However, four just looks SO good! (Four will be called Loss.) SO excited!

Also... Would like to reserve the pies piper, I do believe. 😁 Also, apologize for the faceclaim I picked. Thought, I think he fits, and I like him. Still, I tried so hard not to use a blonde, which so many of my characters seem to be! Hehe... Wanted to use, him, but held back. 😸
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Time to meet the piper...

Postby Ohkami » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:23 pm

"I am slowly going daft, and I am enjoying it."

NAME:
♛Enzo Lafayette♛
SEXUALITY:
Bisexual.
ROLE:
The Pied Piper
His flute, and the song (just the flute part, of course), he plays when using his "power" with it.
HEIGHT
164cm (5'4")
PERSONALITY:
In the past, he was very happy and friendly. Open to those around him and caring. At age ten, he started to become more careful around others, still kind and open to those around him, but no longer the one to start conversations. Then, at age thirteen, he became introverted. Only speaking when he had to, and wanting more so, to be just left alone.
Movies, performing arts, tea, music (of course - can play any instrument), art (drawing, painting, computer animation), reading, writing (stories, poems, music), history, science, equine sports, and his pets.
DISLIKES:
Being lied to, an unkept promise, empty words, being spoken down to, and feeling so alone.
CRUSH:
None
BF/GF:
None/Open, as of now.
BACKGROUND:
Born into a well known and wealthy family, with a long history of military service and background. His father had followed the tradition of the family, and joined the military after high school, at age eighteen. It was a year later, his father meet his mother - a well known actress (she had started her career at a young age, and flourished from there) on the silver screen and writer, and they married at age twenty one (she ended up graduating from college the next year, giving her something to fall back on in case anything happened to her career). Two years later, the small family welcomed their first, and what would be their only child, into the world - Enzo.

While Enzo did not get to see his father often, when the family was together, every second was spent as if the world was magical. Every day worth remembering, and always a new adventure around the corner. Many sights were seen, with many pictures and videos. When his father was away, much of his time growing up, was spent in the studio and film sets with his mother. There, he learned lighting, audio, music score (which he quickly became obsessed with), camera work, editing, and everything between. Enzo was a happy child, and very friendly, never scared to ask questions, or help out anyone who needed it. Life was like well, a fairy tail. However, in real life, fairy tails are not always happy...

At the age of ten, tragedy struck the family, when Enzo's father was killed in the line of duty. During a sneak attack, his father saved his platoon by using his body as a shield against a bomb that was set off, and gave his life to save those around him. Not wanting to stay in the home they had made together, Enzo's mother left their European home, and moved to the States, taking a year off of her career to try and help Enzo through the death of his father, and working on her writing for a while, even enrolling Enzo into public school instead of his private tutors, but something died the day his father was laid to rest, and the brightness in his eyes faded a little. Still, he smiled when he was happy, and while his heart still hurt, he managed to be a kind child, and was popular at his school with his high scores on test, along with his music talent, and his skills at sports. He was not great at sports, but he knew it, and tried despite it, causing his classmates to respect that.

As if a curse was place upon his family, however, just as Enzo started to feel hole again, three years later, at age thirteen, Enzo's mother died on the set of the film she was starting in. A studio fire has started, and she was trapped when a lighting beam fell, part of it hitting her. Despite the efforts of the crew, fire fighters, and paramedics, his mother died from the incident and her injuries, all of this happening while he was at school.

From that day on, Enzo has been raised and taken care of, by his aunt, whom moved to the states to care for him. It was also here, when they moved from the home he shared with his mother, to Grimm Circle, his aunt finding the letter about it in Enzo's mother's will, along with a request to go here, if anything should happen to her, though Enzo knows nothing of this.

Enzo has become more introverted, quiet, and well, one could say selfish, after moving here. He keeps to himself, and stays alone most of the time, except when his aunt forces him to spend time together, or when he is forced to go see his psychologist. He has built walls around himself, as if to close off his heart and soul, in order to not be hurt again, by the cruel world around him.
OTHER:
He has yet to truly know of or understand the power he has, and while his parents knew of it, he had kept it a secret from them. The flute was given to his parents when his powers were give to him, acting as a way to chancel them, and focus them. Now that he spends time alone, he has started to play it more, and is slowly thinking he is starting to understand it. Though, it seems as if the more he understands his power, the more he losses who he once was. Like an enternal battle between himself.
He also owns a cat named Holmes, and a dog named Angelo - both are neutered males.
Last edited by Ohkami on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:58 pm

hey! it's the ciel XD
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parker; » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:57 am

═════════════════
name; ame hirati age; 18
gender; female sexuality; bisexual

═════════════════
═══════════════════
+ traits; loyalty, intelligence, combat
- traits; anti-social, impatient, aggressive
hair color; brunette eye color; green
weapons; spear, quarterstaff, hand crossbow

═══════════════════

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◯ ━━━━━━━━

━━━━ ◯ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛

═════════════════════════════════════════
history; ame's mother died while giving birth,
giving her father a false sense of justification when he decided to lock
her in her room for days on end. she started seeing the dark things when
she turned eleven. they were just sprites at first, but she could clearly
see it when they crowded around one person. crush; none at the
moment boyfriend; none song; in the dark role;gretel

═════════════════════════════════════════
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:17 am

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

two in one night-

i mean, they're accepted
yes
but

wORDS
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:07 am

anime_lily wrote:hey! it's the ciel XD

Yep-yep! 😸 I have been contemplating using him over as over, and after I made the bio, I was like, he fits. Perfectly. Yay!

Also, yay!!!! Happy to be apart of the new RPG. Cannot wait for it to start. More than halfway there. Yay! 💜
Last edited by Ohkami on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:27 am

ai mikaze; uta no prince sama

NAME: Avery Black
SEXUALITY:Bisexual

ROLE: The big bad wolf

PERSONALITY:
( + ) = Cailm, relaxed,forgiving, chill
( - ) = Rude, short tempered. Although he's a forgiving person, he'll only forgive you once and after that, he won't show you no mercy

LIKES: Money, stealing, his conrads, smoking, Nicolas, Lots of beef, red, reading, singing
DISLIKES: being lied to, being cheated, being stood up, loud noises/ high pitch noise, thunder

CRUSH: maybe red
BF/GF: Nah

BACKGROUND: growing up, Avery lived in a wealthy family as the only child. He used to be a proper and gentle young man, who use to respectful to all those around him. However, when his mother grew sick, Avery had gotten his self involed with the wrong people [ one of them being Nicholas] . Avery got involved with crime , even got arrested twice . He left his nice home and stayed on the streets with his car friend

OTHER:Woof

Oh yesh, I'm excited for digimanz. The last part was kinda sad
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:02 am