вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Discussion and Forms (Strangers Welcome)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 Discussion and Forms!!!

Postby ZephyrWolf » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:22 am

Here's my new cat, Silverwing! I've added her form to my post on the first page also, but I decided to post her here for everyone to see. She has no known relatives, so anyone who wants to form connections (littermate, mother/father, etc.) is more than welcome to! She also does not have a crush/mate, so that's open as well, preferably to a player that I don't have relationships with (no offense FairyTail<3 or ginger, just trying to spread things out!)

{ ɴᴀᴍᴇ } Silverkit|Silverpaw|Silverwing
      { ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ } Female
      { ᴀɢᴇ } 30 moons
      { ᴄʟᴀɴ } BrambleClan
      { ʀᴀɴᴋ } Warrior
      { ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ } OPEN
        { ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ } Silverwing was born into BrambleClan a few seasons before the Great War happened. Things were still unstable with the Clans on edge all of the time, but nothing worse than a skirmish or two every moon. She grew up to stories of the other Clans' treachery and heinous deeds, developing a resentment towards them as all kits did. BrambleClan was the best Clan and the others were bordering on evil. From her point as a kit though, life was good. Her mother was loving and her father came to visit often. She had several playmates around her age, and grew up alongside them. Then before she knew it, Silverkit became Silverpaw, and was assigned a mentor. Before she knew it, Silverpaw had nearly finished her warrior training, but just days before her ceremony, it happened. The Great War broke out, and everything descended into chaos. All Silverpaw could remember was her mentor shouting for her to protect the cats stuck in camp, the elders, kits, and queens. She wanted to argue, but before she could, her mentor had fallen, his attacker now staring straight at her. Thinking only of her instructions, Silverpaw turned tail and bolted towards camp as fast as she could, but luckily she was not pursued. She vaguely remembered that the elders and queens were defending the nursery from a few stray attackers, so she was able to surprise them from behind, chasing one off and helping to fight the remaining cats. Somehow they managed to keep the kits safe, but at a steep cost. Silverpaw was injured, along with one of the queens, but the elders had all given their lives to protect their Clan. The days following the battle were a haze to Silverpaw, who, once the Clan had finished taking care of its dead and recovering its best from the Great War, had given her the title of warrior along with her warrior name, Silverwing. It was a somber ceremony, her mentor and most of the Clan now in StarClan, with every surviving warrior injured, many of whom weren't even her Clanmates before the Great War. But the Clans had banded together, and her ceremony was a small ray of hope for the Clan and a turning point that marked the beginning of the peaceful times they were in now.
        { ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ } Silverwing is a good-natured, outgoing she-cat who is very friendly and enjoys being around her Clanmates. She hasn't found a mate yet but does want kits one day. Until then though, the energetic she-cat works hard for her Clan, always seeming to be on the move going out hunting or on a patrol. Her seemingly boundless energy means that Silverwing does get restless just sitting around in camp, unless she's chatting with one of her Clanmates, in which case, the talkative she-cat is perfectly content. She is very easy to get along with as long as you can tolerate her high energy levels.
        { ʟɪᴋᴇs/ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs } Silverwing likes to talk, a lot. Which is good, since it usually helps her with another one of her favorite things, which is making friends. Although a few of her more reserved Clanmates don't appreciate her energy as much as others, that doesn't deter Silverwing from trying. Because of her high energy, she doesn't like sitting around doing nothing, much preferring to take on an extra patrol or go hunting rather than sitting around bored.
        { sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs/ғʟᴀᴡs } Silverwing's greatest strength is probably how easy she is to get along with. She has many friends within the Clan and tries to get along with even those that she isn't particularly close with. Next to that, her boundless energy is also a great asset to the Clan, at least most of the time. She is one of the first to volunteer to go hunting or out on patrol in order to stave off her own boredom, but if stuck in camp, she has been known to turn her chatty jaws on unwilling Clanmates. Her biggest flaw is perhaps one that nobody really knows about besides Silverwing herself, which is her irrationally debilitating fear of water. There was never a time that she can remember that she hasn't been afraid of swimming, so Silverwing thinks it was just something she was born knowing. A sign that she should never even attempt it, for if she did, she's certain that she would drown.
        { ᴄʀᴜsʜ/ᴍᴀᴛᴇ } OPEN
        { ᴋɪɴ } OPEN
          { ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ } An unusually spotted silver tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
          { ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ } Silver spotted tabby
          { ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ } Green
ZephyrWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:14 am

Accepted, Of course, Zephyrwolf and no offense taken! I like to keep a variety of people intermixed with my cats, so interactions are more exciting and unique.

Sorry about the mix up, Captain Penguin! I didn't realize I put your two cats together! I changed that so that Lightwing now mentors Crowpaw, and Splashpaw is mentored by Ashstripe. I hope that is alright.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:31 pm

Perfect, thank you!
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruui » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:50 pm

Finally got a post up there C:
ruui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:34 pm

Just wanted to check up and see how everyone is and make sure everything is going alright!
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohdeerieme » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:29 am

EMBERTUFT
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

xxxxxxxxxxx
name embertuft
gender ♂ male
age 30 moons
rank warrior

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx
mate/crush n/a
kits n/a
likes xx
dislikes xx

xxxxxxxxxxx
    Embertuft is a large male warrior. He has a elegant, svelte build. Despite his sleek build he has a surprising weight and muscle tone and is neither frail nor fragile. He towers over most cats by a few inches, but his height will only intimidate those who don't know him. Embertuft was named ember for his dark fur and blazing orange eyes. The tuft in his name came from his tufted ears and plumed tail. His fur is black and short, though on his underside it gets longer and fades to a grey color. Embertuft is still relatively young, but fairly experienced. He's many years ahead of his age mentally. The one word that you could use to describe him is ambitious. He went from the orphaned runt, left on the outskirts of the forest to die, to one of the best warriors in the clan. If he wants something, he'll do whatever he can to get it. Embertuft is loyal but weak under temptation. He's also intelligent and organized. No one in the clan can beat his tactical brilliance or his strange ability to remember everything that's said to him. While incredibly kind, he has a sharp tongue and a sense of pride like no other. If you rile him up, you're sure to pay for it. He can be a bit loud and sometimes he doesn't know when to back down. Despite this, he's fairly generous and a huge flirt. Hes cracking jokes most of the time, or usually Just trying to entertain. However he does know when to stop when things get serious. About every cat in the clan likes or respects him to some extent. He hasn't had much luck but he would like a mate and kits. Becoming leader would leader also be ideal for him. Embertuft as previously mentioned, was an orphan. His father wasn't around, while his mother died due to an illness. All of the kits had said illness, all but two died. Embertuft and his brother. His brother was the polar opposite of him, though equally ambitious. This caused their personalities to clash. His brother was stronger than him, due to embertuft being the runt of the litter. His brother split as soon as possible, leaving the other tom to fend for himself. Embertuft was young but he learned quick. He could take care of himself, and that's what kept him alive when he was a kit. The clan eventually found the kit, bringing him up as one of their own. He got along immediately with some, but was teased by others. Regardless, it was a surprise that he turned out the way he did.
Last edited by Ohdeerieme on Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ohdeerieme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Discussion and Forms (Strangers Welcome

Postby toxic emotions » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:42 am

I'll try to work on my posts, im still sick thought im really sorry
toxic emotions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toxic emotions » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Sorry for the double post but
Im going to be gone a few days so im putting all my posts for roleplays on pause until I get back, which i am coming back and I'll still try to work on all of them, thank you for understanding
toxic emotions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:44 pm

Alright. I will be sure to take out any interaction between my cats and your own. We will just place your cats on the dawn patrol or sleeping depending on rank
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostships1908 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:16 am

{{Hi everyone. Captain Penguin referred me here, if that's okay :) }}
~We won't cause the pain of living out their law
Take joy in who you are. We know our wings are flawed.
We're bored to death in heaven, And down alone in hell
We only want to be ourselves~

I do not own this photo

~"Don't you worry your pretty little mind. People throw rocks at things that shine."~

Name: ~Viperkit, Viperpaw, Viperheart~

------------------------------

Eyes: ~Green~

Fur: ~Black with a white tuft on her chest, and white paws.~

Build: ~Thin, willowy. ~

----------------------------

Personality: ~On the outside, Viperheart acts like she has nothing to hide. She calls them as she sees them. Blunt, and to the point. She won't tiptoe around a point just to soften the blow. However, she is accepting and generally friendly to those who are friendly to her. Viperheart also has many layers, and only shares them with cats she trusts, which actually isn't that many. She has secrets, and is a notorious liar. Her personal safety is her top priority, but she will protect those she loves. She loves solidarity, and often seeks it out when she isn't performing her Warrior duties. While she doesn't like many cats, she will obey every order thrown at her, even if it is begrudgingly done so. She believes in order, rank, and duty, and no amount of her stubbornness or poisonous temper will destroy that belief.~

History: ~Born into BrambleClan, the she-cat thrived off of stories of the other clans, dreaming to become a fierce warrior to protect her clan from the evils of other cats. As a young apprentice, she helped fight in the Great War, only fueling her ferocity and tenacity; her passion for the fight. After the war had ended, she was named Viperheart. She took this opportunity to patrol borders frequently, always at the ready for a fight.~

Crush/Mate: ~Open~

Kin: ~Open~

Apprentice: ~Open~

----------------------------

Likes: ~Solidarity, warm rain, ocean water, talking to those she trusts ~

Dislikes: ~Cold rain, large groups, ~

Fears: ~Being without a voice(no say in matters), small spaces, being defeated~

Dreams: ~Becoming the best fighter in BrambleClan.~

Other: ~
Hey!
Whoa oh oh, whoa oh oh oh
We don't belong here,