The Prophecies Unfold Main Forms & Discussion //Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Should we carry on from where we left off? Or Do a reboot & start fresh?

Continue from where we left off!
13%
Reboot! It's been so long.
88%

Total votes : 8

Re: The Prophecies Unfold Main Forms & Discussion //Acceptin

Postby tyjodunseph » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:12 pm

apologies for not getting posts up, i have been up all night trying to collect all the advent & Hannukah pets I missed lol...
I was stressed about it cause other than rp I love collecting 1 of each pet.

I will hopefully have posts up tomorrow!!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joesephine » Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:12 am

(Is this open? If so here is my guy)

keep your eyes on the stars and your paws on the ground

Username: Joesephine

Cat's Name: Fadedstorm
Appearance: Fadedstorm is an unusually large tom who is well muscled, he has a mainly white fluffy coat with silvery/gray on his face, paws, legs, ears and tail. he has large rounded ears with long white ear hair and unnaturally long canines, he has bright mesmerizing blue eyes with a dark gray nose, unusually longnd a large scar running down his right front leg; causing him to walk with a limp.
Personality & Background: personality- Fadedstorm is a large tom who can be quite intimadating and may seem aggressive, however he is actually a giant sweetheart; he is kind, gentle and caring often found in the Elders den tending to them when not patrolling or tending to his other duties, despite his sweet nature Fadedstorm does have a short temper when it comes to Kits and Apprentices, unable to keep his patience and frustration down he often lashes out at them when overwhelmed however once he has calmed himself enough to seek them out he will apologize, usually bringing them a small gift such as a flower, feather or stone from his collection. Although he is a kind tom he does get awkward and quiet around she-cats, often making an excuse to leave or calling someone else over so he isn't alone with them though he is slowly working on this as he wants a mate and possibly kits one day.

background- Although he was not born into the clan he has been apart of them for a long time, being found in their territory in a scared and confused state after running from his twoleg house trying to search for his mother; feeling pity for the young tom he was taken back to their clan where he was given a few days to decide if he wanted to join them, upon his arrival he was instantly taken in by a Queen named Stormtooth who had lost her kits a few days prior and cared for him; knowing she was not his mother Fadedstorm couldn't help but connect with her and not wanting to lose that connection he happily decided to stay, he was then given the name Fadedkit for the faded grey markings on his body; he grew up learning everything he could in order to be a good warrior. When he was around 11 moons Stormtooth suddenly passed away in her sleep, he was shocked and hurt; wailing for the shecat who he had grown to love and respect, he mourned her loss longer than most of his clanmates, causing him to lose out on training and eventually his assessment; meaning he wasn't made a warrior until he was close to 15 moons, during his naming ceremony her requested his name to be Fadedstorm in remembrance of Stormtooth, his Leader obliged his request and soon he was appointed as a Warrior of Sunclan.

Clan: Sunclan
Mate: Looking
Crush: Open
Family: Stormtooth [adopted mother: deceased]
Joesephine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:56 am

Hi guys I am back

Sorry for the long wait but a..few things, came up and I kinda had to drop out of everything.
I am back now and if anyone could be willing to give me a catch up and how many of my characters got demoted and what to I would be very grateful!

If you guys want to know what happened I can only give you a rough sketch

Various financial problems, my mother had surgery and a lifelong pet of mine passed

I needed time to process and think about everything and I thank you all for being understanding and giving me that time. I suppose now its my turn to congratulate the new moonclan med since that appears to have be taken by a new one.
Completely understandable of course, as it might have collapsed with no med.

But all that aside greetings to you all ♡
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:39 am

Hi all, it has been a long while. I apologize for that. I'm not sure who will all see this and/or if anyone is still interested in the role play. I have had a rough past few months and also been very busy. I would love to eventually get this roleplay up and going again, and I'd love to hear if anyone would be interested in that.

@lunar, I'm so sorry you've had to deal with all of that, I've been in a similar situation the past few months so I totally understand.

Hopefully we can all touch base and figure out next steps.

I hope you're all doing well!!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:45 am

I would still be interested if we got it started back up!
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:40 pm

I'd still be interested too. ^^
Catfrog