ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - discussion thread

Postby Albino_ » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:56 am

Poppycorn222 wrote:
Albino_ wrote:Quinn is open to relations/dynamics also! She isn't looking for romantic at this time!

Can Quinn and Emilia be good friends? I feel like Quinn would be a good person for Emilia to get along with!!! Especially since their roommates tooA

Sure thing!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:43 pm

x x x x x x𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

▬▬▬▬▬▬ THE FACTS ▬▬▬▬▬▬
name x x x x x x x x x stephanie "stevie" fletcher
age x x x x x x x x x x 23
height x x x x x x x x x5'5"
sexuality x x x x x x x demisexual (male lean)

too lazy to properly code
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

her friends have told her that if she were to ever become famous she'd be cancelled right away— stevie is a character, she doesn't hesitate to tell someone how it is; she will not hold back and it has gotten her into some trouble. though, she won't come out guns a blazing at the start, once she gets to know everyone she will be able to gauge her feelings toward them. she definitely feigns ignorance when it comes to a lot of things which has labelled her to be quite air-headed which is not the case. stevie is actually fairly smart she just doesn't feel the need to flex her knowledge all day everyday. she is a hard worker when it comes to school and she will definitely be studying at times during the day. she also doesn't say no to anything, dare her to eat cat food? she'd absolutely do it. although her normal schedule restricts her from partying, she can be quite the party girl if prompted. THIS WOMAN IS WEAK FOR TATTOOS. if you got one she will either be immediately attracted to you or wanna know the story behind them or both. she is studying to become a doctor! specifically an ob/gyn she will have her face stuffed into text books every morning for about 3 hours before getting on with her day. don't bother her while she’s studying or else she will be like "don't talk to me unless you can tell me what choriocarcinoma is - didn't think so." genuinely has no problem cussing someone out sob -- will be gagged if anyone calls her stephanie bcuz stevie is just her name now

stevie stands at 5'6, has grey-ish blue eyes and she has brunette hair. her typical outfits are leggings with loose fitting t-shirts; she has quite a few piercings in her ears and sometimes find them a pain to deal with but she figured since she wanted them all she'd has to deal with them.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:21 am

@deco.
Accepted!

Everyone may now post!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:15 am

I'll have a post up as soon as possible, it might take a day or so just because I'm working the next couple days
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:44 am

okok i went through the list of characters and sorted them based on how i think peyton would vibe w them :) i am more than willing to discuss and negotiate these via direct messages, this just hopefully gives everyone an idea of where he’s likely to stand with them based on what’s been written in the forms. i will also get back to those who have already reached out to me soon, sorry to keep you waiting!!! i’m heading back to my apartment for school within the next few days so i haven’t had a lot of free time. along with that, i will do my best to write once i’ve made my trip back!

Quinn [pos]
      Michael [pos]
      Emilia [pos]
      Constance [neu]
      Vincent [pos]
      Rueben [neu/neg]
      Ezekiel [neu]
      Atlas [pos]
      Singha [neu/?]
      Kimi [neu/neg]
      Lockie [pos]
      Eimhir [pos]

(i couldn’t seem to find any personality traits for skye & duncan so i’ve left them for now)
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:43 am

Skye was once confident and out going with a lot of friends but after her accident she became shy and withdrawn her former boyfriend broke up with her after the accident because he thought she was weak and worthless. She's been bullied since the accident and so she believes that he was right that no one will want to be friends with her or ever love her again because of her blindness and being disabled because of her left leg.

Mac is very outgoing fun loving spur of the moment type person who loves deeply once he does fall in love. He's very devoted to his twin sister who has been his whole world after the death of their parents. He's easy going and can be a bit of a prankster. He's been accused of having an old soul because of the things he knows. He also is very into martial arts and antiques since the twins uncle runs antique shops all over the world.

Hope this helps
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:58 pm

Albino_ wrote:@deco.
Accepted!

Everyone may now post!

yayyy tysm ^^
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:17 pm

Made my first post.
Feel free to tag Kimi, but she's looking for Atlas (she also tagged Constance who I don't think has been posted yet. I don't know whether you're going to post her still being in the room though)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:42 pm

@deco - can i tag stevie?
senna_