( fallout ) discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ( fallout ) discussion thread

Postby toodee » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:07 am

@moon,
i made his rank a pup but he is 11 months old. what rank should he be? you can decided if you'd like to c:
xx
█████

coded by
storm

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
━━━━━━
━━━━━━
ahhhh
furrypaws
dog rp
link here
link here
link here
link here
link here
link here
link here
━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOU'RE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2D - she/her - friendly
gorillaz - the neighbourhood
childish gambino - drake
indie music - rap
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
shane dawson - cowchop
immortalhd - uberhaxornova
elijha and christine - mytoecold
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hey there! i am 2D,
i am currently looking for
one x one roleplays
i am very friendly and am
always looking to chat!
pm me any time c:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
WORLD

words here words here words
current mood;
tired & excited
current song;
sweatpants - childish gambino

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BUT ' YOU'RE
━━ NOT ━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░ALONEx IN░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
toodee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:10 am

@stu-pot,
    if he's 11 months old then he should be a littlepaw.
    the highest age a pup can be is only about 8 months.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:12 am

@moon
      'course! maybe she could secretly be interested, too? what do you think? c:
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:14 am

heyo seriously! c:
alastair is a cute lil' pupper
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spotthecow » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:17 am

man, Zethian is going to be a pawful xD

Also, Leilani is open for any relationships x3
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:17 am

@seriously,
    sure! i like the sound of that. maybe he could try to hide his
    feelings since he's not the open type. he'll come off as a bit
    standoffish and a little sassy.

also,
    @persons,
    lark is complete. she's open for any relationships.
    she's an adoptive sister to faolan
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:44 am

@moon
      yasss. that would be adorable lmao. xD
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:59 am

@seriously,
    he's just a fearful pupper that just tries to hide away
    from everyone. i finally finished his form! i didn't
    intend on writing an entire bio so he only has a
    small snippet.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:02 am

@moon
      aw, he looks so sweet! Alistair will have fun teasing him back.
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

damian/kodi/odessa

Postby jellycorpse » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:37 am

DAMIAN

name; damian.
age; 3.
gender; male.
s. orientation; bisexual.
breed; belgian malinios.
scent; the smell of winter and rain on asphalt.
rank; subordinate.
history; damian had a very normal life before the war. he lived in a apartment in the low-income area of the now war-torn city with his master and his master's girlfriend. damian had a happy life full of dog parks and long walks. due to his master's financial status, damian was never fixed. his master often left open the window to the fire escape to let in fresh air for damian, and the window happened to be open on the day his master stopped coming back. unbeknownst to damian, due to the failing infrastructure and weakening government, crime was running rampant through the city. on his way to work, his master had gotten accidentally tangled up in a gang skirmish and was shot. although he had complete access to the free outdoors, damian sat for days in the empty apartment, at first not realizing what had occurred. however, he was forced to leave as the water in the toilet as well as the food inside the small pantry slowly went rancid. damian was lost emotionally and physically after his master's disappearance. damian had left his master apartment just before the war took its final toll on the world. after running from the sounds, the death, and despair for a year, damian accidentally found the pack after a series of devastating events. finding the pack truly saved his life, and he would give anything for them.
personality; damian is an outgoing dog and is sometimes too flirtatious for his own good. often, he ends up being the jerk of those situations. damian is also prone to stubbornness and holding grudges. he may forgive, but he never forgets. however, in his heart he is truly a good and kind guy, and he would do anything for the pack that saved him.
other; damian cannot hunt well due to the jingling tags on his collar.

RELATIONSHIPS
| ✖ dislikes/distrusts |☹ afraid of |★ friend |☆ possible friend | ♥ love interest | ♡ possible love interest | ✔ mate | ☉ respects |

NONE YET

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KODY

name; kody.
age; 8 months.
gender; male.
s. orientation; x.
breed; border collie.
scent; the sea and smoke.
rank; littlepaw.
history; kody cant remember much besides his life in the pack--except for the his mother. and the smoke. the thick, choking swaths of smoke that blotted out his mother from his sight for the last time. As he passed out from exhaustion and fear, he felt himself being lifted off the ground by his scruff. kody remains unsure of who, or what, carried him to the pack, but he likes to think it was his mother. he still cant get the smell of smoke out of his fur.
personality; kody is a quiet young dog who loves to have fun. however, kody, due to his young age and current small stature, is extremely insecure and prone to snapping when dogs point out his insecurities. kody also becomes attached far too quickly for his own good, possibly because of the absence of a mother figure to latch his emotions onto. kodi's favorite place to be is in the water.
other; kody has a long scar that runs the length of his flank.

RELATIONSHIPS
| ✖ dislikes/distrusts |☹ afraid of |★ friend |☆ possible friend | ♥ love interest | ♡ possible love interest | ✔ mate | ☉ respects |

NONE YET

ODESSA

name; odessa.
age; 4.
gender; female.
s. orientation; straight.
breed; husky.
rank; subordinate.
history; odessa lived a normal life with her human on the coast of maine on the warf in a small fishing community. that was, until her owner was drafted into the war. he couldn't bear to leave odessa in some run-down county pound, so he took her along and signed her up for formal training. due to odessa's breed and gender, it took much deliberating for the authorities of the military camp to allow her into the canine unit, but they needed the extra power. after the two trained for three months to become ready for the war, they were air lifted to the battle field. ten minutes after stepping foot onto the dusty, god forsaken earth, odessa's owner was taken down by a land-mine. she was scared and alone, so odessa ran. she kept running for so long her feet began to leave small bloody foot prints behind. out of pure luck, she found the pack standing in her way. they took her in warmly, and she slept for two days.
personality; odessa's training and what she saw in the war changed her. while she used to be a happy-go-lucky, fun loving dog, odessa is now a stoic, utilitarian leader at heart with a fire to protect her pack. she believes that the ends always justify the means when it comes to protecting her pack, even if that means a few may suffer to benefit the whole. odessa is cold too outsiders and can appear bossy. however, when she is around the few dogs she likes, odessa sometimes slips into her old, joyous self.

RELATIONSHIPS

NONE YET
Last edited by jellycorpse on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
jellycorpse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me