The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

XP yay! Time to ship Geda (or whoever I said) and coco's boy! XD
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:20 pm

I finished the 2 Kurobane profiles. I'll finish up Donovan soon.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:00 pm

Okay, I can't help it...))

[ name ] Yashamaru
        [ age ] Unknown, looks in their 20s
        [ gender ] looks male for the most part, but if you use female pronouns they don't mind
        [ sexuality ] Aromantic, but will do things...ya know...with anyone who wants to

[ powers ] Not exactly an alien, but they can float, and have an eerie singing voice. They also have an odd little cube that helps them with info gathering, as they were sheltered growing up.
        [ personality ] Yasha likes music, like a lot...They also have a fondness of gathering information, of they them-self using their voice to sing, and they seem to have a lot of fun with the floating around. Yasha also seems a bit odd when you first meet them, but they genuinely care about others, and are playful and gentle.
        [ history ] Born to two quite wealthy people, one with dark hair and one with chestnut hair, other kids his age thought they were odd as they have white and hair and red eyes, unlike either of their parents. The other kids were blondes, brunettes, redheads, or had shades of brown, and so Yasha looked much different from them. They were sheltered from a young age, but by the time they were like nine, the parents didn't pay much attention to them anymore, and were more focused on their new baby, which Yasha never even got to meet...Yasha was raised by the maids and butler from that point on, and the gardener, stable caretaker, and cook had a hand in Yasha's raising as well. They, in fact, were called Father, mother (the butler and one of the maids, as the two were actually married), Auntie (the other maid sister of the first), uncle (the cook, who liked the other maid), Big brother (the young gardener), and Big sister (the young stable caretaker).
        Wip

[ family ] They were never around...Yasha was raised by the maids and butler, and even the gardener, stable care taker, and cook.
        [ crush ] Will do the...fade to black things with anyone, but never grows any special attachments or develops any affection for anyone. (Sorry guys)
        [ other ] Has a friend that is female, and has pretty blue hair.

Gonna get the pic in a sec, it's the alien guy from Seikaisuru Kado, also I might be putting a char whose faceclaim is Nagisa from Assassination Classroom in here, but she'll be a girl)

[ name ] Negi Mesumu
        [ age ] 16 years
        [ gender ] Female
        [ sexuality ] Bisexual

[ powers ] Marksmanship (Just how it sounds, she's been gifted a power to get perfect shots off every time), and Kiss of Death, but the Kiss has...unpleasant side effects for her, so she doesn't exactly use it. (It only works anyway, if she consciously thinks about using it, because then it activates like that)
        [ personality ] Though the adoptive family is rich, she isn't the type to act high and mighty to others. In fact, she genuinely cares about others, showing only kindness and compassion to them. If you mess with those she gives her love and trust to, such as family, friends, or her lover, be knowledgeable in the fact she will hunt you down...She also absolutely adores her dog.
        [ history ] As she was orphaned at a young age, she was in an orphanage for quite some time. When she was maybe ten or eleven, a rich couple came by to look at children, though it seemed the workers couldn't understand why anyone rich would want an orphan in their home. Well, they adopted Negi, treating her like their own child, but when she as fourteen they had their own child...Now sent to the servants quarters and treated like one of the servants, Negi escaped and came back to the orphanage. The workers, while surprised to see her there, allowed her back in, taking her on as help with the large number of kids they have there. Got her powers from Axel.

[ family ] Orphaned at a young age, but she had an adoptive family
        [ crush ] Kysma
        [ other ] Has a dog named Edie
        Friends with Yashamaru
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed May 03, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:39 pm

Thanks for accepting me^^

@Spiritstar, I was just watching Seikaisuru Kado! I love that guy <3 (his name is so long though =_=)

Anyways, would anyone like to meet one or both of the twins. I have them both open. But just to let you know, I won't respond until a little later, maybe even tomorrow^^"

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL, I'M CRYING T^T
WORK IN PROGRESS UNTIL MORE GIFS COME OUT!
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:44 pm

I've got a character open, if you want, Killua
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:02 pm

Alright, I'll have Kotaro bump into them them, just give me moment to type up a response ^^

Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:06 pm

Since my cat dork is going to crush on one of the twins, I could either have him run into the open one, or he could find both Kotaro and Macabre's other charrie (Ahaha, then you could just post both twins together, actually)

XD And yes, his name is so long...I just call him Yaku
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:33 pm

Austin is open. PM me whenever you're interested ._.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:40 pm

Oh dear, I already made a post for Kotaro ( ._.)" We could have Aito, Leeo, and Austin meet up, if that would be better? And of course, if it's okay with both of you guys on it ^^

Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:42 pm

So, I feel stupid asking this, but should I make another girl?

XP I think that's fine, but Leoo and Kotaro should run into each other at some point to (I need him to interact with both of them, so we can see if he works out with either, and if so which one it is)
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me