[ blood red ] [ discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

// the doctor is in..

Postby .red » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:02 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
name joshua kane n.name goes by josh age
twenty five years old height 5'11" gender a
male sexuality heterosexual mbti an ENFP
positive traits optimistic, outgoing, playful
caring, smart, respectful, flirtatious, coura
geous, wise, peace maker negative traits se
cretive, easily attached, & avoids conflict.
skills medicine, mechanics, wit, comfort.
family deceased role doctor of the group
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
X.....................................X
Image Image
X.....................................X
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
PROMISE ME
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Image Image Image
xxxxxxxxx..xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx..xxxxxxxxxx
x place x in
████████████████
████████████████
YOUR HOUSE OF
━━━━━━━━━━━━
The man before you is a charmer. He
has a heart of gold, with nothing but
pure motives all around. This kid is a
brother to everyone, always attempt
ing to help any one in any way he ca
n. He'll always be your shoulder to cr
y on, or the guy who will drive you a
round the city to distract you from y
our pain. He is a man that practicall
y never gets angry, and rarely holds
a grudge, making him generally the
life of any party. Josh is an avid drin
ker and smoker though is honestly in
credibly smart. He hides his intuitive
nature for more personal, one on on
e, conversations. This leads for the o
ccasional words of wisdom. He's a go
ofy sweetheart you'll simply adore.
xx
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

relations
Last edited by .red on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
.red

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ blood red ] [ discussion ]

Postby awakening souls. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:26 pm

☕️ watermelon ☕️ wrote:
    Ooh, lot of plotting going on while I was away!

I'm so psyched about this role-play! I haven't rped in a long time, so I'm hyped. Everyone's charries are just so delightful. :3

i'm about to make a super tough 15 year old who's going to play the role of a soldier. i was wondering if tyler could possibly befriend him? or maybe more than that? but i'm not sure of ty's sexuality.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☕️

Postby food ☕️ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:28 pm

Oooh, a potential crushie-wushie? Ty-Ty is omniromantic, which is essentially a fancy word for pan. She's willing to have a relationship with any gender that appears on the spectrum, doesn't matter to her. I'm up for friends, it'll be nice for Tyler to have someone her own age around. And if it gets to be more... Well, we'll see how it goes. I will warn you though, she's a free (and wily) spirit so she'll definitely play hard to get. ;)
food ☕️

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby svnshine. » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:31 am

if anyone wants friendships or relationships or anything with lana (or my potential male) let me know! i'm a sucker for romance. c;
svnshine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☕️

Postby awakening souls. » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:48 am

☕️ watermelon ☕️ wrote:
    Oooh, a potential crushie-wushie? Ty-Ty is omniromantic, which is essentially a fancy word for pan. She's willing to have a relationship with any gender that appears on the spectrum, doesn't matter to her. I'm up for friends, it'll be nice for Tyler to have someone her own age around. And if it gets to be more... Well, we'll see how it goes. I will warn you though, she's a free (and wily) spirit so she'll definitely play hard to get. ;)

sweet! yeah, i think since tyler is omni, blake's going to have a "crushie-wushie (c:)" on her. he's going to be more reserved and distant, but still very capable of standing up for himself and bossing others around. most of the time, though, he'll probably stay low and tend to himself. he'll be one of those tough on the outside, soft on the inside kind of guys. i'm sure it'll take blake a while to come to terms with his feelings for tyler haha, since he doesn't really see himself as the soft, "i-have-feelings" kind of person. maybe after a while though, when tyler's playing her hard to get game, he'll start to really chase after her.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☕️

Postby food ☕️ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:41 am

Awesome! And Tyler isn't in touch with emotions at all so it will probably take her a long time to even realize what's going on as well, haha. I'm personally not that good at writing romance (being aromantic myself) but I'll try my best if we get to that point!

I'm honestly so excited to role-play again, you don't even know.
food ☕️

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:18 pm

woohoo! my newest character, blake, is finally up! you can check him out here!

if anyone would like to have a relationship with him, just let me know.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

windsor's relationships

Postby parlaymars » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:46 pm

♥ = potential love interest | ✔ = positive | ● = indifferent | ✘ = negative

xxx✔ the doc, josh ;; of course, windsor values his medical expertise, but doesn't much like the flirting. if she can't find nirav, her lieutenant is most likely with josh - something that irritates her to no end. it's not like she's jealous, per se, of josh's easy way with people and how he always seems to know exactly what to say - but perhaps she is a tad bit envious of his natural charm. she's just too paranoid now to behave so openly around other people.
    - update: nirav's death 6/9/17
    nirav's death hit josh hard. windsor sees his pain and wishes to ease this burden for him somehow, wishes to quiet the anger in his eyes and soothe the tension in his limbs. but she doesn't know how to do that, and instead wrings her hands from the sidelines, flicking glances at him whenever she thinks he won't notice.

xxx♥✔ the soldier, nasir ;; she's noticed that he shoulders more than his fair share of the responsibility, which makes her heart constrict painfully at the sight of him. windsor appreciates his skills as much as nirav's, they've both become nearly indispensable to the dark-haired woman. she values his opinions and his insights, making him one of the more influential members of the group.

xxx✔ the scavenger, tyler ;; the young woman reminds windsor of herself, especially the wildness and the complete lack of fear. if windsor was in her situation, at her age, she has no doubts she'd be much the same. however, since windsor's in charge of making sure everyone stays safe and free of zombie bites, tyler's fearlessness turns from a quirk to something seriously dangerous. windsor swears up and down that tyler's antics will eventually give her grey hair.

xxx✘ the musician, vixen ;; windsor doesn't hate her, per se, but the food shortage has caused her to see things in a different light - namely, which members of the group are essential to their continued survival, and which are not. unfortunately, vixen is placed in the latter category, which causes windsor to distance herself from the musician, lest she have to remove her from the group if things get too desperate.

xxx✘ the rebel, declan ;; windsor's known declan for all of thirty seconds, and already she doesn't like him. for one, trying to steal from her 'family' obviously does not endear him to her, and secondly, she is resentful of the fact that they now have to take in and nurse the boy who tried to steal from them. not a very winning combination, in her eyes; but who knows? maybe they'll end up bonding later on down the line.
    she blames him for the death of her lieutenant. sure, he didn't bring the walkers to their door, and no; he wasn't the one to trap her legs beneath piles of paint, but windsor feels that maybe - maybe, if she hadn't been distracted by him, nirav would have been rescued and all would be well.

xxx● the unknown, sasha ;; this survivor is currently unknown to windsor, she does not have an opinion one way or another.

xxx● the unknown, kora ;; this survivor is currently unknown to windsor, she does not have an opinion one way or another.
Last edited by parlaymars on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:29 am, edited 10 times in total.
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: windsor's relationships

Postby awakening souls. » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:10 pm

I ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Ian ♥ wrote:
    res. for windsor's relationship chart

i feel like she'd be extra protective of tyler and blake, since they're the youngest and the 'most vulnerable'
    but not in a 'you can't do that' kind of way, more like 'if you do that recklessly I WILL hear about it young lady/man"

towards nirav, aden, and nasir, she's incredibly grateful and feels indebted towards them for their contributions to the group's overall muscle, she values their skills and (for the most part) their personalities

vixen however, is another cup of tea, windsor doesn't like her much (they're squabbling enough over food already, they don't need some useless singer taking food that could go to someone else, like the kids - blake and tyler)

my thing is that maybe lana joined before they found the doctor? so she was instrumental in the early months of them surviving but now is under the doctor's wing? i'm just rambling here but anyway i feel like this would have windsor deeply thankful for her help + value her skills

if you don't like my ramblings/want a different sort of relationship with windsor, let me know! i'm very flexible and won't be upset in the slightest c: this is all just me thinking about how the group maybe came together/order of importance in windsor's mind
    of course, this will be edited later to be more in depth and pretty c:

i think that's perfect! i feel like blake would be one to refuse any help from her and would constantly be thinking, "i don't need your help!" but not because he thinks he's so tough and "all that," but because he knows for a fact that ellisa just wants the best for him, yet he's not really one to freely admit that he needs her.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ relations ]

Postby strawberry fields » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 am

──────── ( nasir's relations ! ) ────────
      windsor positive
      nasir has a lot of respect for windsor and is extremely loyal to her, always willing to follow orders and carry out tasks for her if she asks. he feels a protection towards her that he doesn't feel quite as intensely towards the rest of the group, often choosing to stay near to her so he can jump to her aid if needed, although he knows she's more than capable of surviving on her own. nasir admires her strength and hospitality, providing for a group that she could have no loyalties to, if she didn't want to. if nasir is going to come out of his shell for anybody, it's probably for windsor, especially now that her left hand woman nirav is gone.
      vixen negative
      it's not so much that he hates her, he just doesn't appreciate that she doesn't take anything seriously. he can't comprehend why she would rather spend time creating music and joking around than actually benefiting the group with her survival skills. perhaps it's that he thinks her choices are selfish for not putting the group first, he's not sure.
      tyler positive/neutral
      unlike most of the rest of the group, nasir feels no paternal instinct towards tyler because he finds it hard to see her as a child. sure, she has a smart mouth and a habit of putting her foot in things, but nasir trusts her survival skills a lot more than some of the other survivors. he mostly feels a silent pride over her capabilities and thinks she is an amazing girl. he would love to have a friendship with the her, but doesn't quite think he's capable of providing enough emotional stability for her.
      josh neutral
      perhaps nasir is hostile towards other men due to his history of survival on his own, and whenever he ran into men it would always end badly. of course he trusts josh, and is grateful for his medical knowledge which he aids the group with, but nasir is reluctant to talk to him most of the time unless it's completely necessary.
      declan negative
      nasir hasn't even heard the boy speak yet and he hates him. he thinks he's a coward for stealing from his group, people who he has learned to survive and compromise with, people who matter to him, and now he has to watch the groups resources be wasted on this person. in a way he even blames declan for distracting everyone from saving nirav, perhaps her death could have been prevented if someone would have found her earlier. nasir would rather put a bullet in the boy's skull than speak one word to him ever again
      sasha negative
      nasir does not know about sasha yet, and has no opinion of him.
      kora positive/neutral
      nasir does not know about kora yet, and has no opinion of her.
Last edited by strawberry fields on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
strawberry fields

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me