[☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Postby TidalCurrent » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:39 am

Squiggs wrote:{{ Oh my, it may take a long while to fill all 80 slots, a lot of people have trouble filling even 6 slots with how slow this role play forum has become ;-;

But to help out a little on the numbers I wouldn't mind playing a sibling or two of someone looking for one c:
I can normally handle up to 4-6 characters

șȘSwallowTaleȘș wrote:
Ah, yes it might xD Sadly, I'm just too lazy to fill out another application for my feline character;;
Looking forward to fill it out soon though. ;w;

// Yep, that's what i'm expecting sadly.
Not in too much of a rush anyway, i suppose, since school is probably a hassle for a lot of us. Mostly waiting for the forms of those who already reserved.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:32 am

➵ Ember
➵ Female
➵ 3 years
➵ Bisexual
➵ A fiery cat indeed; Ember doesn't take anything from anyone. She holds her own and is stubbornly independent. She doesn't particularly like other cats, because she prefers to take care of herself. She finds finds herself spooked and anxious by the toxic waste that's now her home.
➵ History : Like everyone else, her family is dead. She was with her sibling for awhile, until her sister contracted a disease that in the end, killed her. Her father was never around and her mother was one of the first to die when the disasters settled in. She was the strongest cat in her gene line and intends to pass it on to the kits she hopes to have someday. She knows its a risk, settling down with another cat, but she's determined. She's young, and has been on her own since she was 6 months; So, in turn she knows how to take care of herself. She knows she belongs with her family, safe and sound somewhere else, not in this life, together; But she hasn't given up on the world yet.

Roleplay example: Will be pm'd.
Last edited by clarke, on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:27 am

// acupofchai, do you think you could give a roleplay example so I can accept your characters?
If you have already, then I am sorry. I must have missed it.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Supernova - The Superstar

Postby awakening souls. » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:36 pm

s
υ
ρ
є
я

и
σ
v
α
░░░░░░(V I O L E N T)░░░░░░░░░░
⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯
Name: Supernova
Nicknames: Nova
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Breed: Border Collie Mix
Pos. Traits: Calm, comforting, wise
Neg. Traits: Mysterious, blunt, quiet
Image xxImagexxxxImage

Fur: Silky, ebony-black fur with white underfur & patches
Eyes: A warm amber with dark brown rims; quite observant
Family: Mother (Lacey) - deceased. Father (Drake) - deceased.
Relationships: Mate: none. Crush: Rocky. Friends: open. Offspring: none
Scent: Crisp morning air in combination with sweet maple leafs in fall
History: Click here to see Supernova's history!
RP Example: Click here to see an RP example!
Last edited by awakening souls. on Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[♕] // Feline

Postby mikey » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:40 pm

p ι p e r

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sexuality: Pansexual
Feline or canine?: Canine - Australian Shepard
Physical Description: Piper is a small dog with long silky fur. She's short even for her breed of dog and will always be shorter than her sister Luna. She has brown and blue eyes and a black collar with a bone tag saying her name and her owners phone number. Not like that's much help anymore.

Personality: Piper is very clumsy and trips over her own paws constantly. She knocks things over and isn't allowed near breakables such as glass. she feels as though she needs to protect her sister Luna at all costs and can get aggressive very quickly if something tries to harm Luna. She is very curious and sometimes this curiosity can get her into dangerous sistuations. Unlike her sister she makes decisions on the heat of the moment and doesn't take any thought into what the coniquences could be.

She can be strong when she wants to. Her small build makes it so that she is somewhat agile. She enjoys doing jobs for others and is happy to help out in gathering things. She is generally a happy dog unless you either get on her bad side or harm her sister.

Family: Sister - Luna
Mate: Open
Crush: Open
Offspring: Open// Too young

History:
Luna and Piper were born into this horrible world. Their mother kept them alive for as long as possible until one horrible day the pair of pups stumbled upon their mothers lifeless corpse. They had other siblings but they didn't survive. At that moment Piper swore to look after her sister. She never left her side and tries to act as if she is handling everything perfectly fine.
--
"Piper? Where'd you go? I'm scared.." Luna said looking around the barren land. Piper ran up to her sister dirt and oil covered her fur. The fur that was meant to be white didn't stay like that for even a month. Their mother had kept them clean and cared for

Scent: She smells faintly of oil and wet dirt
Voice: Soft and sweet
Other: Optional

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roleplay Example: Write a roleplay post of your character in your "roleplay style". You may not leave this blank. This is to see how much you would normally write while posting, and what level your writing is.

l υ ɴ α

Sexuality: Straight, Bi, Pan, etc.
Feline or canine?: answer here
Physical Description: Optional_unless_no_image_added

Personality: Personality_here
Family: Optional
Mate: Optional
Crush: Optional
Offspring: Optional

History: History_here

Scent: She smells faintly of oil and wet dirt
Voice: Soft and sweet
Other: Optional

Roleplay Example: Write a roleplay post of your character in your "roleplay style". You may not leave this blank. This is to see how much you would normally write while posting, and what level your writing is.

Please note that my writing style can change depending on how nervous I am. As I get pretty nervous in roleplays. But I'm trying to work on this! UwU Sorry if this is something that isn't acceptable.
Last edited by mikey on Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

hal/mikey ; he/him ; lesbian
      kinda inactive - rentry
      ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
mikey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me