Another summer of weird•Disscussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Another summer of weird•Disscussion•NEW+ACCEPTING

Postby lulu1239 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Name• Luke
Age• 15
Gender• Male
Sexuality• Bisexual
Why are you here? (Brief backstory)• Luke was born to his fawn mother in the woods of gravity falls. He was raised deeper in the woods where most humans rarely went. He ended up wonder closer towards the town during last summer when the demon came. He now keeps to the woodland area around the mystery shack.
Personality• Sly, kind hearted, trickster, trusting, small temper.
Appearance• Luke takes the fawn side from his mother. His human half has pale tan skin with messy ashen hair. His eyes are a bright emerald green with white spots going across his cheeks. His ears take on a deer like look and on top of his head, the starting of antlers are growing. His lower half looks like a fawn starting to lose its spots. His fur is the same ashen brown as his hair. He has only a small amount of pure white spots. He wears a light gray hoodie with darker patches over it.
Other• Hope this is ok.
Last edited by lulu1239 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:59 pm

Image found on WallpapersCraft | Credit goes to artist | Signed by Crevice
Name•
Call me Raven, a girl that's ready to kick some butt!
But really though, my real name is Alexia, I mean, what kind of name is that? So girly....

Age•
As far as I bothered to count, I'm 16... huh, or am I 17?
Somewhere around there....

Gender•
Female through and through
Sexuality•
Why? Are you interested? I'm straight.
Why are you here? (Brief backstory)•
Lived in this terrible excuse of a place called Gravity falls ever since I was a child. Been there, done that. Not much phases me these days, but it's good to get the heart pumping once in a while and arms swinging. I've known Crow ever since I had a darn good memory so I guess it's obvious how I got my nickname; Raven. I prefer to give off my first impression as cold, independent, and hella scary but I can be a great listener if needed. Crows the only person I've been content to hang around with, it's easy to just get into trouble with that guy, y'know? Sure he's all dark and mysterious, but I bet underneath all that, he's a real softy.
Personality•
People sum me up as cold, cunning, wicked, and cruel. Naw, that's just what I like them to think. I love to joke around and I'm a very social person though I do have my calm and collective moments. Raven is most oftenly known as a thief due to her knack at being able to slip into places undetected. She's quick and lean, though her physical strength isn't something anyone should rely on. She won't hesitate to pull a prank on you though if you humiliate her... well, that's a different story. Despite Raven being something most people would dislike, she can be caring and understanding too and she knows when she's gone too far.
Other•
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:18 pm

Crow and Raven. I like it, but...

THE SHIP SENSE IS TINGLING
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:37 am

haha, we'll have to see how it plays out. I'll be gone for the afternoon though I'll try my best to get all my responses up and going. So sorry for the long wait.
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ©h3rrie_Pie » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:59 pm

Can we time skip?
©h3rrie_Pie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:26 pm

Ive been WAITING for the people who play Mabel or Dipper to notice the MUCH NOISE Crow made in the gift shop. WHY HAVEN'T THEY NOTICED.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:06 pm

Please stop, I am currently waiting for my character to be accepted and to post all three at once. And I'm sure we all are busy besides CS. I've only had time to check up on my account and not post anything so please be patient. Spamming this topic continuously about how no one is responding isn't exactly going to merit a response.

Please be patient.
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ©h3rrie_Pie » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:15 pm

Im sorry. I didnt mean to spam.
©h3rrie_Pie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:15 am

I wasn't trying to demand a response, you know. That post up there by me was more of a joke. I get that people are busy, myself included, but I've kinda run out of things to post for Crow.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me