Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby Leaf_Blaze » Tue May 22, 2018 10:58 am

Hey, hey! Would anyone be interested in a Don't Starve roleplay? It would have a regular world (with caves) and I'd allow OCs as long as you have a canon character. Probably a 3-sentence requirement, otherwise not much else. Yes, no, maybe?
Leaf_Blaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

interest check!!

Postby quiche cat! » Tue May 22, 2018 3:57 pm

tldr: players go through a maze of rooms that they must escape in a certain amount of time. this roleplay is chance- and option-based; my character, the overseer, will present a few options to the players in order to progress. players must decide on one of the options (majority rules, if players are in a group). example: player(s) are in a hallway and there is a dead-end with three doors labeled A, B, and C. therefore, there will be three options presented to the players, and they must choose one option (one door). players will be punished for breaking rules or not escaping rooms in allotted time.

i'm just going to spit out a bunch of random brainstorming stuff, so this will be super unorganized. but please, if you're interested, feel free to message me about it!

5 (or 6) teens/young adults are kidnapped (or voluntarily go?) and taken to a sketchy, underground building. when they wake up, they're surrounded by doors lining the walls. this is the beginning of their chance-based escape. they could each be wearing a certain color earring that they can't remove?? or a lock that needs a key? they can decide which door to go through, but it's pitch black on the other side of all of them, so any door seems unappealing. in the center of the room is a stone with a rule etched onto it: "only one door may be open at any given time." whether or not they decide to abide by this rule will be up to them. they may split into groups, pairs, or singles if they so choose. to start, either pairings/groups will be pre-determined or everyone will have to choose their own door. once everyone is through a door, it will automatically shut behind them. this is where their escape begins. the building is an elaborate array of hallways, staircases, elevators, doors, rooms, windows, etc. each player has a hologram device inserted into their wrists that, when twisted towards the ceiling, will display the path that they—and only they—have taken. this can be helpful when deciding how to get through the maze, and to make sure that there is a slow progression forward, not backward. other players may see this, so it can be used at their advantage when splitting up and recombining. when players split up, roleplaying will be taken to separate topics so that other players are unaware of what is happening. this will make it realistic, in the case that different groups go through the same room. behind any door could be anything you could possibly imagine, from quicksand to overflowing water. players have a limited amount of time—their wrists will display clocks right on their skin, as opposed to the holographic map display—to solve the puzzle (or complete whatever task is given to them) to get out of the room. my character will be the overseer, and may be present in body or voice in any place, at any given time. listening is crucial to survival and will lead players to the KEY to their escape. back to the maps, each player will be private messaged updated versions of their personal maps, which may be linked in the main thread to show the other players (only used when everyone is together). certain paths may lead groups back to each other on purpose. information may be exchanged at these "checkpoints". your map can only display where you've traveled; being told what's in a certain room, and where that room is, will not cause your map to update. your body is a beacon and must enter and exit the room itself.

i will obviously need time, and plenty of help, to flesh out the various rooms and the master map itself. i will also have to work on the actual POINT of the roleplay (why were they captured and placed in this "game"?), which may take some time... unless i decide that, alas, there is no point and my character just wanted to have some fun with their wealth and connections. if there is any interest whatsoever, please let me know! since i will not be apart of this roleplay, there will be 5 or 6 slots for players. i ask that players remain active, as the progression of the game relies solely on each and every member. taking breaks is acceptable, but warnings are required. if, at any point, a player wishes to drop out, i will take the appropriate measures to remove the player in the roleplay, so there is no pressure if you aren't enjoying it and want to quit! keep in mind that cheating is a no-no, so it will be frowned upon for you to look at another group's roleplay thread for clues or hints on which rooms to avoid, or for the correct choices to escape certain rooms.

i will have a "room introduction" post that describes everything in each room that players enter. i will also be giving prompts for decision-making, in which players can discuss amongst themselves IN THE ROLEPLAY, not pm's, before giving a final decision: "_____ (option that you choose). final decision." kind of like a game show! basic rules will be in starting room, and will be stored in wrist hologram; touch wrist and instead of a map or clock, rules will display. touch again to close. additional rules will be added and removed as necessary once rooms are entered and exited, but will be spoken or written down for players to read, as well, to make it fair.

if you're interested in this, but would rather be some sort of spectator or moderator (or not apart of the roleplay at all), please let me know! i'm always open to people wanting to help me with plots, but keep in mind that you may NOT be a player if you help out—unless you just give me random ideas, which i may use to help create certain rooms, and in which case you may still be in the roleplay because i did not finalize anything with you. as for decision-making, POSTS DO NOT NEED TO BE LONG, but it will be semi lit/lit! if players can get their point across with a few sentences, so be it! if players need a paragraph or more, so be it! all i ask is that, in the first case, the post is relevant and necessary. if all you're doing is walking to the other side of the room, save it for your next post when you're responding to someone or something, or helping to make a decision. actually, all players must say "_____. final decision." in case of disagreement, majority rules. effects of the decision will be described by me, and players may continue this back-and-forth until room is escaped. punishment will ensue if not escaped in allotted time.
quiche cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue May 22, 2018 4:00 pm

High School Dx D Rp set in season 1 or season 2 anybody interested. PM me if interested. Nonsemi lit RP
No hating if I can't code or that I write only in first person. I would love it if hunters were allowed they pretty much hunt fallen angels, Devils and Reincarnated devils please I am begging someone to pm
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby » ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ. » Wed May 23, 2018 4:02 am

Would anyone be interested in a avengers roleplay? based on where like they are in the new HQ's and they are training new avengers up, including spiderman [tom holland]? I was either going to make this on the fandom based area, or the semi-literate area? Would anyone be interested?
» ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Roleplay Interest Check [Guardians of Time]

Postby 200765 » Thu May 24, 2018 1:31 pm

𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

.▊▊▊▊
.▊▊▊▊
Seven were named Guardians of the Chronos Scepter.
They were the immortal protectors of the world. The
Guardians used the scepter to travel through time,
preventing disastrous events that could have destroyed
the world. All was well, until one of them took the scepter
to use as her own, changing the course of history. That
Guardian was forced to leave and became known as the
Dark Guardian. Years passed, and the Guardians managed
to undo the damage the Dark Guardian caused. But now,
the Dark Guardian wants revenge. Faced with a former
Guardian that seeks vengeance and power, and with a
threat that might lead to the end of the world, can the
Guardians continue to protect the scepter and mankind,
all the while with a traitor in their midst?

Would be semi-lit/literate, 10 roles with general outlines.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Thu May 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Greetings!

I'm very interested in holding a Warriors / Watership Down rp, where all the characters are rabbits, but behave like warrior cats. There will be similar crossover names (thunderpath for a road; two-part names, ie. Fireheart instead of Fire or Fire Heart, etc.), as well as nature-based plots similar to those found in the first half of Watership Down and the first two series of Warrior Cats.

The first minor plot would be more like a trial run. Players will have a chance to interact with one another and form character relationships as they adjust to playing what is essentially "Warrior Rabbits." Then when everyone is prepared, a natural disaster like a storm or fire will hit their territory and send everything spiraling. If that goes well, it can be continued with its own subplots and so on, with the possibility of other Warrens (as opposed to Clans) being created!

I will provide a dictionary for common words used in this universe, as well as a list of plants and herbs rabbits eat, as opposed to the usual prey lists found in most Warrior Cat roleplays.

If you are interested or have any feedback whatsoever, please don't hesitate to inform me!

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaitee » Fri May 25, 2018 2:26 pm

hey all!
      1--i have a bit of a plot outline for an rp i'd like to propose. it goes something like this: it's a technologically-advanced (post) apocalyptic city; the city itself is surrounded by a huge atmospheric-like dome that serves as a barrier from the outside. a small minority of people live inside the city (they were the 'privileged' in society before apocalypse struck) but the vast majority (the rest of the people, especially minorities of all sorts and the poor/disadvantaged) live outside in ruins of the old city in a giant slum system. the people inside are aware that those outside exist, but here's the catch -- they don't see them as people. the government of the inner city has given every person implants that would make them see everyone outside the barrier as monsters (taking inspiration from black mirror, the tv show). that gov't in power now is the one responsible for the apocalyptic attack, but only a few people know. still working out how the rpers/characters would go but one possible 'spark' would be the outsiders developing a weapon that temporarily/perm disables the implants

honestly, this plot is open for lots of changes but just keeping the tech/post-apo theme c;
      pm me if you have some comments, want to help etc.!!

x
i like coffee with lots of sugar, tea tea tea, falling snow at night,
fluffy animals, rainy days, lo-fi, rock, and staring at the wall
without thinking about anything while thinking about everything

pm me for 1x1s ideas! c:
chaitee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat May 26, 2018 12:41 pm

KyokoKirigiri wrote:High School Dx D Rp set in season 1 or season 2 anybody interested. PM me if interested. Nonsemi lit RP
No hating if I can't code or that I write only in first person. I would love it if hunters were allowed they pretty much hunt fallen angels, Devils and Reincarnated devils please I am begging someone to pm
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dear America, You would not believe....

Postby baron zemo. » Wed May 30, 2018 11:09 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
••Hallizzle homies, it's ya birb!••
So, I was thinking to create a Hamilton/Turn AU rp, but with
a limited cast due to my last two rps starting strong and failing to pick
up steam. Nonetheless, this will be Semi-Lit. to Lit. and probably
by Invite only basis. While I haven't figured out how this AU will
work, just know that it will have some sort of fantasy element, and that
it will be slightly more mature (nothing that violates the rules, of course).
If you're interested, please hmu on pm! I'd love to hear any ideas
or accept claims!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reverse Werewolf RP

Postby Azuro » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:55 pm

In the normal modern world of 2018, the human race is the definite dominate species to rule the planet. But as you may know, or not know, another group of humanoids have been hiding in the shadows, evading detection from their neighbors since the dawn of the millennia.

Upon discovering this, her tribe banished the young woman, leaving her to die in the European wilderness, knowing that she would bring bad luck to them. Fortunately, Luna was able to find the the Pack of the North. While reluctant to bring her in, the wolves soon embraced her and trusted her just as much as any wolf. This partnership sparked generations, and while small at first, their descendants covered the world.

Now, every werewolf can say they belong to the Pack of the North, a long dead line, but still holds a significant impact on their daily lives. Most believe Luna to be a goddess and seek her blessings whenever possible.

While werewolves have attempted to blend in human settlements, most have ended in disaster, like the Salem witch trials. Most disguise themselves the only way they can, as regular wolves. Multiple packs are entirely made of werewolves, simply living meager lives. This had led to werewolves living their entire lives as wolves, not even knowing of their human counterpart.

An intersting scenario that I wanted to see if it would gain any traction.
Azuro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me