Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Fate Anime RP series anybody please pm me please.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:41 am

Hi everyone ;

I just wanted to see if there's some people out there that would be willing to start a SPN ( Supernatural fandom based ) roleplay?
- I have been looking for one in a while but I couldn't find any so I have decided to create my own, if there's people who would like to join that it c:
Throw me a pm if you'd like to join a Supernatural roleplay - then we can get a thread started!
──-────────────────────
Dress-up-aholik - always looking for
wishlist items, so send a trade!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
She/her - adult : Feel free to dm/pm.
Always looking for wl items
My art shop & My Tarot Reading shop

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ursus. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:30 am

hey!

I really need an outlet for the inspiration bouncing around my head for a fantasy roleplay! it would be set in medieval times, with all kinds of fantasy creatures and humanoids (think D&D)
-at least semi-lit writing (I'm pretty chill with post length, but I need quality posts)
-not that many members, maybe 4-5 max.
ursus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Grey Stuff » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Yo!

Would anyone be interested in an RP centered around the Batfamily?
    As in, Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson (taken), Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Barbara Gordon, Damien Wayne, Stephanie Brown, etc. etc.
    I would be looking for semi-lit/advanced RPers who can stay in character. I might allow a few OCs but it would be largely canon-centric. And then of course there can be villains like Joker, Harley, Two-Face, etc. Since there are so many roles I don't think I'd impose a limit on the people who can join.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested!
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
GREY - THEY/SUGAR - CHRISTIAN

I'm genderfluid and so my secondary
pronoun may change, but my primary
pronoun will always be "they." Thx!

WRITER - LINGUIST - SUBTITLER

The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mahou shoujo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:59 am

okay, so I'm totally obsessed with the movie Avatar by James Cameron with the Na'vi people who live on Pandora.
It's such a beautiful story and world, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a Avatar rp if I
made one and if anyone had any ideas for a plot. please pm me if you do

𝙄..𝙉 xx𝙇..𝙄..𝙆..𝙀xx𝘼

█ ██ ᒪIOᑎ ██ █

────────────────
ᴏᴜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᒪᗩᗰᗷ
mahou shoujo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .bluejay. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:12 am

Would anyone be interested in a Puella Magi Madoka Magica rp? It would take place before the days of the holy quintet and have ocs as the characters. I'm thinking there would be about six slots. Anyway, let me know if you would be interested!
wip!
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mahou shoujo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:48 pm

would anyone be interested in an rp based off pixar's new movie coco? i'm not sure on the plot yet, but i'd like to include cannon characters in some way. please shoot me a pm if you have any ideas or would want to join.
mahou shoujo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:18 pm

I have two different roleplay ideas, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in:

Sangheili-based Roleplay (Halo Fandom)

1. A Roleplay that takes places in a Keep on Sangheilios, involving the Ladies, Lords, Elders, Kaidons, Soldiers, and Children of said Keep.
Information: Roleplayers would be playing Sangheili of any age and either sex. I would state the basics of general Sangheili society, as well as the basics of this particular Keep's cultural (No Keep is the exact same :P) I don't have a plot/storyline for the characters to interact with yet, so if you had anything in mind, it is much appreciated.

SPARTAN Bootcamp Roleplay (Halo Fandom)

2. A Roleplay that takes place in a Bootcamp for SPARTANs, with a twist! There is something very off about this Bootcamp and there is a mystery that the players unfold. (Halo Fandom)
Information: Roleplayers play children between the ages of 7 and 10. I will be playing the people in charge and the AIs of the Bootcamp. I know the plot and the mystery and have it ready for the roleplayers to discover.

Feel free to PM me if you have any interest or feedback in any of these ideas
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fali. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:51 am

xxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

plot:
the kingdom that once was prosperous. the kingdom of astyrian. attacked and defenceless, they
removed themselves from the radar. retreating underground, crops are rare and livestock is the
only option. darkness has brought corruption onto the kingdom, with a corrupt king and his son
ruling the kingdom under terror. freedom fighters have teamed with out runners, whom have
access to the outside world for the purpose of crop growing and livestock finding. with a scared
kingdom so under threat, is there really hope on the horizon? or will the hopes of the people of
astyrian be crushed under the foot of the tyrant royal family?

interest check for fighting for astyrian, a roleplay based around a medieval kingdom primarily set underground.
there will be a paragraph minimum requirement for each reply. there will be a role for the king and prince, three out runners,
six freedom fighters and many regular inhabitants of the kingdom (whom can become freedom fighters/anti freedom fighters throughout
the duration of the roleplay). each roleplayer can take up to two roles.
i will not be too picky as to who joins as long as the minimum requirement of a paragraph is hit!

if you are interested, let me know!
fali.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:57 pm

Power Rangers RP anybody either Power Rangers Mystic Force, Power Rangers Megaforce, Power Rangers Supermegaforce, Power Rangers 2017 movie or Power Rangers Dino Thunder PM Me if interested.

All I want is people to have there siggys on at all times, no post requirements, no mods would be allowed to join the rp. No haters for power rangers VOLTRON CHARACTERS WOULDN'T BE ALLOWED. Power rangers came first if you don't know. Its to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Power Rangers. POWER RANGERS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me