Redwoodclan - forms + disc. (open)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What would you be interested in seeing for the plot?

Poll runs till Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:58 pm

Natural disaster
38%
Twoleg invasion/Deforestation
19%
Relocation
5%
Forest Predators
19%
Illness
19%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 21

Re: Redwoodclan - forms + disc. (open)

Postby oceanz » Tue May 07, 2024 7:44 am

I left the genders blank on those so they can be either! Same with the backstory, feel free to invent your own c: I’ll take them off the adoptable page

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed May 08, 2024 3:50 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ | Moonhaze | ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬|Current name: Moonhaze
    ▬|Warrior name: Moonhaze
    ▬|Rank: Elder
    ▬|Affiliation: Redwoodclan
    ▬|Age: 268 moons
    ▬|Pronouns: She/her
    ▬|Gender: female
    ▬|Orientation: Pan

▬|Description: A gray tabby with a white muzzle and white hairs all throughout her body. She is very skinny and a bit unsteady on her paws. Her eyes are green though a slight bluish haze has begun to creep across her pupils, making her vision a little blurry. Her voice is deep and rasping and her laugh is a loud full bellied cackle that can be heard across camp.
    While she tries to put on a strong front, most days she has pain in her joints and stomach which gives her trouble with movement and keeping food down.

▬|Personality: Moonhaze is a crotchety old cat, though most of it is an act for the apprentices. She likes to complain and poke fun, often pretending to be outraged when someone calls her old. When not joking around, Moonhaze is unfailingly supportive and always willing to talk. She is known for giving candid advice and will always keep a secret if asked to. Being there for clanmates gives her a sense of purpose and she takes great pride in giving the next generation a connection to the clan's past through her stories. Moonhaze is full of stories, those of history, of Starclan, and especially embarrassing ones about her clanmates' kithoods. She tries to make fun where she can and has a habit of masking pain with sarcasm. Her pride makes her a difficult patient, as a cat who was once a medicine cat she hates being treated like a naive patient. It’s her body that's failing her, not her mind, and she won’t stand for any softening of a difficult truth. She is blunt, having long since grown past the need for pretenses. She’ll speak her mind and always answer questions honestly to the best of her ability.

▬|Background: Long, long ago Moonhaze was the medicine cat of redwoodclan, though very few cats are left that remember that time. For most she is the clan's grandmotherly elder who told you stories in your kit hood and made you change her bedding till it was just right during your apprenticeship. She is old and frail but somehow just keeps on living, it's hard to imagine the elders den without her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|Relationships|▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬|Parents: long since passed
▬|Siblings: long gone
▬|Other Relatives: Open! (Probably adopted or a generation or two removed)

▬|Crush: None
▬|Mate: None
▬|Kits: None

▬|Mentor: dead
▬|Past Apprentice: dead
▬|Current Apprentice: none

▬|Friends: Open!
▬|Rivals: open
▬|Enemys: open

▬|Theme:
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Wed May 08, 2024 5:47 am

accepted! I love her <3

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed May 08, 2024 6:37 am

name Stormcall
age 30 moons
gender female
sexuality Demisexual
rank warrior
personality Helpful, Nice, Inactive, Forceful, and Curious. Cheerful, Practical, Conservative, Flirtatious, and Stingy.
appearance thick, short-furred orange-brown and white calico w/ green eyes.
any kin Firecry
crush/mate Greyheart/ open
offspring n/a, open
history(optional) Read Firecry
other -
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
name Firecry
age 30 moons
gender male
sexuality Bisexual
rank Warrior
personality Energetic, Non-expressive, Well-mannered, and Conservative. Nice, Unrealistic, Happy-go-lucky, Egotistical, and Shy. Communicative, and Nice. Steadfast, and Sentimental.
appearance thick, short-furred orange tabby w/ a stubbed tail & deep brown eyes
any kin Stormcall
crush/mate Crystalmoon/ open
offspring n/a, open
history(optional) She was born to loner parents when her father died by defending them from a badger and her mother got seriously injured. She took them to Redwoodclan seeking help, and when they agreed, she left her kits to the clan's care and vanished.
other nope
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
name Poppyseed
age 26 moons
gender female
sexuality heterosexual
rank Queen
personality Introverted, Placid, and Likeable. Reflective, Open, Lively, and Funny. Humourous, Reassuring, Non-judgmental, and Nervous. Carefree, Boisterous, and Good mannered. Unassuming, Devoted, and Innocent.
appearance sleek, short-furred dark tortoiseshell cat w/ white paws & light yellow eyes.
any kin open
crush/mate open / Copperstripe (deceased)
offspring Excepting kits, open for 2-3
history(optional) She is clan born.
other nope
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
name Riverpaw (Riverflurry)
age 7 moons
gender male
sexuality asexual homoromantic
rank medicine cat apprentice (if open another way apprentice)
personality Genuine, Non-rebellious, Cheerful, Average mannered, and Cruel. Level-headed, Selfless, and Attention-seeking, and Awkward, Kind, and Conservative.
appearance fluffy, dark grey cat w/ amber eyes
any kin open
crush/mate Cloudpaw / none
offspring none
history(optional) He is born in clan.
other He is half deaf, he is born without never having any hearing on his right ear, left ear has good hearing.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Wed May 08, 2024 8:52 am

accepted! I’ll add them to the ranks

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed May 08, 2024 11:52 am

Thank you! :)

Anyone interested in having their cat be close to Moonhaze?
She is open for friends! Gossip buddies! Enemies! adopted family! Really anything as long as it’s platonic!
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growlithe. » Wed May 08, 2024 12:08 pm

@Keesa; Moonhaze is just adorable, I could just squish her face!

@everyone; my characters are all open for friends, enemies and so forth; beetlepaw is the only one not open for a mate ( obviously growlithe)
growlithe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Wed May 08, 2024 1:51 pm

@kessa - I know for a fact Basilpaw would loveee to visit and gossip with Moonhaze!

@growlithe - I think Brackenfang & Greyheart might make an interesting friendship; although Greyheart can be pretty grumpy lol

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed May 08, 2024 2:06 pm

@everyone
I just wanna say Venom (Loner) is at the abandoned barn
Won't be playing him a lot so I don't cloud the thread, since he might not be interacted with for a a while lol, so I'll just focus on Wolfblood and Crystal moon as the story plays out!
If anyone wants to make ideas if they wanna ever find Venom,, he's just there LOL
If I'm correct he's the only loner ?

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Wed May 08, 2024 2:13 pm

@itsasher0 - he is the only loner so far! hopefully there will be a few more loner/kittypet forms at one point c:
the border patrol will be heading to that side of the territory; maybe they can have an interaction with him

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me