𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛs ᴅ/ғ - ᴘᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: 𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛs ᴅ/ғ - ᴏᴘᴇɴ ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:45 am

Here's a list of my kitties that are open for relationships/what relationships they're open for!

Tigerhollow
42 Moons/Male/Medicine Ca
t

Close Friends - Tawnyscorch & Brackenburn
Friends - Open
Crush - Open

Darkblossom
30 Moons/Female/Warrior/Half Tribe Half Clan

Close Friends - Open
Friends - Open
Crush/Mate - Open
Former Apprentices - Open
Former Mentor - Open

Moonbubble
33 Moons/Male/Warrior

Close Friends - Open
Friends - Open
Crush/Mate - Open
Former Mentor - Open

Lizard Whose Belly Growls Hungrily
24 Moons/Male/Prey-Hunter

Close Friends - Open
Friends - Open
Crush/Mate - Open
Former Mentor - River

Sweet Honey Dripping from Beehive
Close Friends - Open
Friends - Open
Crush/Mate - To be Tawnyscorch
Former Mentor - Open

I'm also willing to bring in one or two more characters if anyone needs or wants a family member filled or a mate/crush for their cat, just dm me!
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:16 am

♫ wrote:​I'm out on the block again
So hopped up that I can't pretend
Two time!
Stay friends
Problem that you can't defend

toyhouse

basic wrote:
nameQuailfeather
age26 moons
genderCis Male | He/Him
rankWarrior
orientationBisexual

personality
hopeless romantic ⭒ quiet ⭒ loyal
breezy ⭒ emotional ⭒ mellow
protective ⭒ dependent ⭒ oblivious
flavor text on toyhouse
family tree wrote:motherUnnamed | ♀ | Deceased
fatherUnnamed | ♂ | Deceased
littermates
Pigeonheart | ♀ | Deceased
siblings
-
mate-
kits
-
distant relatives
Dovepaw | ♀ | Alive

history wrote:
kittenQuailkit and Pigeonkit were a small litter, a single older mother bore them in a difficult pregnancy that forced her to retire once they left the nurrsery. He only knew his sister, she was his world. The two were close, glued to each other almost. Their closeness was adored by many of their older clanmmates, as they felt they only had each other in this world. Pigeonkit was loud and outspoken, while Quailkit was her quiet shadow. He became overly dependent on her from such a young age, and being apart from her made him emotional.
apprenticeWhen the siblings were apprenticed, Quailpaw felt distraught. Pigeonpaw comforted him, ensuring that they would always talk in the evenings after training, and they could ask their mentors to train them together sometimes. This became the new normal for him, to be alone during training but to speak endlessly with his sister before sleep. He felt as though he had a part of him missing majority of days, and trained his best on those days when their mentors allowed them to train together. Things became easier with time, but he felt a part of him was missing
adultBeing made a warrior easied his anxiety, knowing Quailfeather and Pigeonheart could be very close again. They insisted on being inseparable again, though this wouldn't last as Pigeonheart fell in love with Galewhisker. The tom his sister had fallen in love with was dashing, and completely swept Pigeonheart off her paws. Quailfeather felt a hint of jealousy, he had wished to feel loved, but this wasn't his time. Things progressed quickly for his sister, them suddenly being separated again. It was harder, when Pigeonheart cheerfully announced she was having kits. His heart sunk, he felt he could no longer shadow her as she had a new family. He felt himself distance himself from her, something he soon came to regret. When Pigeonheart went into labor, she unfortunately passed, leaving behind her kits. Only Dovekit lived, and Galewhisker... He had disappeared into the night. Quailfeather was inconsulable, unsure what to do. He felt the loss so heavily, he wasn't complete anymore. It took him some time before he finally saw his young niece, and he nervously took her under his wing. He began to seek out the help of Creamflower, a young queen. With her help, he was able to get more into his role as an adoptive father to the young Dovekit. Though, as she grew, it was realized her ears were not straightening out. Her hearing was weaker, which alarmed the young tom. But a sign from Starclan led Dovepaw to become the next medicine cat apprentice. He felt... some comfort. She wouldn't be in danger, and he would keep a part of his sister still...

♫ wrote:​I can tell that you are at your best
I'm selfish so I'm hating it

toyhouse

basic wrote:
nameDovepaw
age6 moons
genderDemi Fem | She/They
rankMed Cat App
orientationUndecided

personality
outgoing ⭒ positive ⭒ cheerful
faithful ⭒ dreamy ⭒ outspoken
arrogant ⭒ critical ⭒ irritable
flavor text on toyhouse
family tree wrote:motherPigeonheart | ♀ | Deceased
fatherGalewhisker | ♂ | Unknown
littermates
-
siblings
-
mate-
kits
-
distant relatives
Quailfeather | ♂ | Alive

history wrote:
kittenDovekit doesn't remember her early life, the moment her eyes opened all she saw was Quailfeather. He is her father, by association only. In reality, Quailfeather is her uncle from her mother's side. Her biological father was out of the picture, an unnamed figure in this story. But Pigeonheart, her mother, had passed during her rearing. Thus, Quailfeather became a father, though he felt too young. Dovekit became like glue to the young tom, following him around the moment she was able to stumble around. He grew a fondness for her, and began to roll more into his roll as her adoptive father. The moment it was realized she couldn't hear well, there was concern. What would happen if a predator was hunting her? Would she notice? Quailfeather became very protective of his niece, seeking out the medicine cats for guidance. It was then that Starclan reached out, choosing Dovekit to be the next medicine cat apprentice. There was relief, as she would have a role, a well-thought role, where she would play perfectly into the clan. Dovekit was just thrilled to be looked after by so many cats.
apprenticeDovepaw was only recently appointed the medicine cat apprentice.
adult-

♫ wrote:​Why did they have to go and run from the
Dream far away?
Were we there? Was I brave?

toyhouse

basic wrote:
nameBracken
age8 moons
genderCis Male | He/Him
rankTo-Be
orientationUndecided

personality
Active ⭒ Capable ⭒ Lovable
Absentminded ⭒ High-spirited ⭒ Impressionable
Blunt ⭒ Clumsy ⭒ Gullible
flavor text on toyhouse
family tree wrote:motherSunflower | ♀ | Deceased
fathertext | ♀/♂ | Deceased
littermates
Unnamed | ♀/♂ | status
Unnamed | ♀/♂ | status
siblings
Fern | ♀ | Alive
mate-
kits
-
distant relatives
-

history wrote:
kittenBracken was born in a litter of three to Sunflower and Mud. From birth, he adored his older sister, Fern. When she first visited them and he could see, he squirmed her way. It became clear he had a favorite sibling from then out. He had no clue why Fern was in camp during this time, simply that she was there, so he could follow her. It became his habit to follow her around from the moment he could walk, their parents trusting she would watch over him. He came to admire her, as she helped their tribemates, and he often tried to aid her. When he learned this was a punishment, her being in camp, he dismissed it -- she was clearly her to hang out with him, that wasn't a punishment! He still believes it to be this way.
apprenticeBracken was recently made a to-be, though tragedy struck soon as both of his parents passed. He feels scared to leave camp admittedly, but anything his sister says he will do.
adult-
Last edited by SoftBeee on Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:02 am

hey all! i should be finished with the rest of my characters' forms td :]

eelpaw, stormpaw, and eventually fin and hail are all open for relations ofc. eelpaw and stormpaw most primarily need mentors, so if that isn't a randomly assigned thing and anyone thinks their cat might be a good fit for either of them lmk!
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:17 am

Animals65 wrote:@Cas Yes that is fine! I honestly never thought of any names for them tbh so I that's perfectly okay!

okay! i just wanted to double check! <3

@cradily - stoneteller is accepted, i've added him to the front + your npcs/deceased character. do you have descriptions/images for any of their appearances, or would you like me to leave that section blank for them? totally fine either way! just a head's up, someone will be reaching out to you about making stoneteller's to-be. they reserved it via pm and i asked them to get with you about their character to make it consistent with your stoneteller choosing his to-be, what age their character should be, etc.

@anathema - i've added eel and storm to the front! i've also listed their deceased kin under the starclan section. i typically assign mentors (or allow whoever is roleplaying as the clan leader to do this) based on personality and history of both the apprentice and warrior, but it's also absolutely fine if someone wanted their character to have a specific mentor/apprentice! usually nobody asks for a specific mentor/apprentice, so before the roleplay starts i usually just go ahead and select the mentor i think suits the character best, but i'm absolutely fine with somebody wanting a specific apprentice or mentor <:
i need a lil bit of info for you for your characters' deceased family to add to the starclan section of the front! what ages were ivysong and lionfang when they passed? also, would you like me to list a description/image for them and sablekit, or would you prefer i leave that section out for them?

@everyone - poppy is making singed's mate, who is a kit-mother! would anyone be interested in making their kits? it would be a small litter, probably just two kits, perhaps a third depending on interest.

medicine cat apprentice and stoneteller's to-be have both been claimed via pm! sunclan's npc leader, grovestar, is still open; if anyone wants to play her, please reach out to me via pm, as she has a very specific role to set the roleplay's plot into motion. it would also be fine to take her while also playing a high-rank already, for reasons that i don't want to publically share as not to ruin the drama that the roleplay will open with.

C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:51 am

SUNLIGHT THAT SHINES THROUGH LEAVES
source

Molly, she/they
10 Moons

Sunlight That Shines Through Leaves is remarkably well-adjusted for their rough early childhood. The loss of both parents did little to actually stop the then-little molly from growing like a weed and keeping a good attitude. Sunlight loves her tribemates and does all she can to uplift and help them, occasionally ignoring her own very important duties if someone needs a paw. Whatever she lacks in attention span and wisdom she makes up for in sheer determination and hunger for knowledge and betterment, meaning she usually only goes to sleep after expending all of her energy with any task her mentor or another cat has asked of her. Some say she's a little over-eager to please, and can be more than a little absent minded, but her drive for life and her tribe is a remarkable thing.

Sunlight's parents met as apprentices and officially got together a few moons after they both graduated. They took a while, but eventually, Gust was pregnant, and that's when the bickering began. Firestep wanted his mate in Sunclan, where he could keep them and their kits safe, while Gust didn't want to even think of leaving her Tribe and raising her kits in a place completely unknown where cats might judge her. They argued the entirety of Gust's pregnancy, only taking a break for half a moon while Gust recovered. But, eventually they met up at the border once again, and this fight would be their final. Their yowling and screeching and eventual clawing attracted the attention of a roaming wolf, who devoured the two before they could put up much of a fight. Gust had named her kit before she left, so Sunlight That Shines Through Leaves was nursed by Berry Golden in the Sun alongside Bee that Rests on a Petal

Stoneteller To-be of the Tribe of the Pale Moon

Family
Birth Father - Firestep
(Firestep, who died at 46 moons, was a firey-orange pelted Sunclan tomcat. He bore no markings aside from darker russet-brown paws and ears. Friends called him serious and stubborn, strangers called him strict and harsh, and his enemies called him downright destructive in the name of his clan. Kind of a surprise he would have even taken a Tribe cat as a mate.)

Birth Mother - Leaf Blowing in Strong Gust (Gust)
(Gust, who died at 47 moons, was a dappled brown, white, orange, and amber she-cat of the Tribe of the Pale Moon. Gust was always the harsher of her and her sister, often barking orders to warriors barely younger than her and taking orders only from Stoneteller themself. She thought herself high and mighty, and especially superior to Sunclan cats. Kind of a surprise she would have even taken a Clan cat as a mate.)

Birth Aunt: Leaf Dappled with Rays of Sun (Leaf)
Adopted Mother - Berry Golden in the Sun
Adopted Father - Moose Trampling the Undergrowth
Adopted Family - River Flowing Gently Downstream, Bee that Rests on a Petal

BRITTLEBRANCH
source

Molly, she/her
83 Moons

Brittlebranch is a gossip, plain and simple. Given she could hardly leave the camp for most of her life, she's become a real hound for knowing everybody's business. Heck, she even knows the business of cats long dead, having learned all the elder stories as a young cat. Brittle was sad when she was younger about her condition, but that old insecurity has been mostly pushed off in favor of being as helpful as she can. Which usually means passing messages between cats who've missed each other in the bustle of clan life, reciting warnings to cats leaving camp, and even watching the camp while everyone else sleeps some nights when her pain is too much to sleep with. While loving other people's personal lives, Brittle is pretty quiet about her own. The only cats who really even know what her medical condition is in full are her, the medicine cats, and the leader. No one else needs to know the extent of her frailty.

Brittlebranch was the sole kit of a large litter to not be stillborn. Her mother fought to survive the harsh kitting afterwards, but fell to infection within the moon. Brittlekit was nursed by a molly who had just sent her kits off to be apprentices, choosing to stay behind to care for Brittlekit. At first, it seemed to her adoptive mother Dewberry and her father Cliffstep that Brittlekit would be miraculously unaffected by the nearly failed pregnancy, and were overjoyed when Brittlekit became Brittlepaw. It didn't take very long before Brittle's wheezing and coughing after the bare minimum expected tasks for an apprentice called her health into question. The medicine cats figured it was a birth defect, or a few, because soon enough she lost more and more of the capability she showed as a kit. It was obvious Brittle would not be becoming a warrior.

Brittlepaw didn't mind the elder's den. Her father joined her after ten or so moons, and the two were inseparable. He would help her walk to get food and water, on occasional short walks through the territory to keep herself healthy, and to any visits with the medicine cats. Even though Cliffstep was retired, he hunted about as much as two cats for many moons, doing whatever he can to ensure no cat could call him and his daughter's worth into question. Cliff helped his daughter figure out ways to help, by passing messages or meowing warnings when necessary, and asked the leader to please give his daughter her warrior name. She was around 40 moons at this point, and still called Brittlepaw. The leader agreed, and Brittlepaw finally became Brittlebranch.

Elder of Sunclan

Family
Mother: Lilygait
(Lilygait, who died at 48 moons old, was a pure white and slightly blind she-cat of Sunclan. Lilygait was well-known for her gentle and pious nature. She did no harm, as doing so is against Starclan's will, and spent her life doing all she could for her clan. Her body, simply, was not built to carry as many kits as she ended up carrying.

Father: Cliffstep (NPC)
(Cliffstep is a 138 moon old massive gray tom with many, many battle scars and a darker gray stripe along his back. An elder. While imposing and seemingly angry all the time, Cliff is actually extremely nice and wouldn't hurt a fly. He would, however, destroy invaders.)
Adopted Mother: Dewberry (NPC)
(Dewberry is a 113 moon old small, russet brown molly with one large white mark across her chest. She is also an elder. She has a penchant for fostering kits and mothering anyone who needs mothering.)
Dewberry's Kits: Open!
Aunt: Pebblepounce (NPC)
(Pebblepounce is a 138 moon old large, pure gray molly of Sunclan. An avid fighter, Pebblepounce's four litters did not stop her in the least from relishing battle and jeering at outsiders. An elder.)

SHADE
source

Tom, he/him
38 Moons

Shade can be best described as [i]cunning[/s]. There isn't a thing Shade has ever wanted that he hasn't obtained eventually with enough thievery, cheating, blood, or pretty words. He thinks he's the best at what he does, which is simply survival. If he has to use other cats to get what he wants, eh, so be it. Everyone is just a steppingstone to get exactly what he wants. Though, he does quietly want some real company. He's usually alone, given all the betrayal and backstabbing and kicking cats off sheer cliffs. It'd be nice to walk with someone instead of alone. Not that he'd ever say that. Besides, he does his best to always sweettalk any cats that come his way and none have actively chosen to stay sith him, a notorious betrayer and selfish man, which must mean the other cats are wrong and not him. As you can tell, he is also ignorant.

Where did Shade come from? Eh, probably some fussy purebreed mother owned by a fussy rich twoleg, both of whom were fussy and boring. It was easy for young Shade to hop on a cart being pushed outside by a servant of the house and simply run free. Once he chewed off his collar, he was free! Free to cause mischief at any and all opportunities. He's run with a few groups of rogues, lived beside some very generous twolegs, but he always found himself taking more than people would've liked him to and being run out. Ah, well. He simply tries it again and again and again, earning his scars from his slim victories.

Rogue of no group

Mother: Princess Prissypants (NPC)
(Kittypet, purebred white LaPerm molly)

STONECLAW
source

Tom, he/they
26 Moons

Stoneclaw... Stoneclaw is just about the quietest cat ever invented. For a family of giant, strong gray cats, Stoneclaw is, well. Also huge and strong, but surprisingly quiet and with a real talent in hunting. He likes to keep to himself, doing his duties alone if at all possible, and if he has to walk with others he tends to fade into the background of the forest and be forgotten. He likes his quiet, his serenity. Where his family thrives in harsh battles and thrilling victories with each other and their clan, Stoneclaw keeps it quiet and real, doing his best to first and foremost keep his clan fed. He's a smart tom, and has crafted his own unique hunting technique during his many solo hunting patrols. He thinks of himself as the black sheep of his family, but deep down he's got the same morals of do whatever you can for your clan as long as you can, and make sure future generations are there to reap what you sow. He dreams of having kits of his own, like his uncle Cliffstep and his mother Pebblepounce, but he's nervous around women and is about as smooth as the side of a mountain.

Stoneclaw was born to Pebblepounce and Twistwind, the second of Pebblepounce's four litters. Her previous litter with another tom, the late Crimsonfoot, were in the middle of their training when he was born. Stoneclaw and his two full siblings Rockshine and Bouldertail were mostly raised by their father Twistwind, as Pebblepounce was more than eager to leave the nursery and go back to aiding her clan in the way she understood the most. None of the three kits ever really minded, as they viewed their mother as a hero based on what Twistwind told them.

Eventually the three left the nursery and became apprentices, and a while after their mother had her third litter, second with Twistwind, with plans for a last fourth given Pebblepounce's third litter had only one little kit. Stoneclaw, unlike his sisters, was fascinated by and adored little Cragkit, often requesting time away from his duties just to spend time with her. When she became an apprentice (Stoneclaw had become a warrior in the meantime), he yowled the loudest, spooking his littermates. Even though he begged the leader, this brand new warrior was not, in fact, given his baby sister to train. Instead, he was invited to a few of her training sessions. He did his best to not hog all his little sister's time, and tried not to spoil her rotten with anything she could ever ask for being his sole mission, but after being told off by his old mentor, he finally relented and paid just a touch less attention to his favourite sibling. This, horrifyingly, lead to her demise.

Stoneclaw heard the story second-hand after he returned from a long hunting trip. Cragpaw had found the den of an unhappy badger, and her mentor was too slow to tackle her out of the way before the badger struck. His uncle tried to comfort him, saying it was a quick death so she had felt no pain, but what solace was that? She was gone. Little Cragpaw, light of his life, coolest little sister a cat could ask for. She had brought him pretty moths to wear in his pelt, she had told him jokes the whole time he had a stomach sickness from eating bad prey. He was devastated. And angry.

Stoneclaw was not a fighter, yet he knew he had to hunt down and get rid of that badger. It took him a moon to find it after it had fled the patrol, but he knew it was this one. A huge female badger. He fought it with all his might, killing it at the cost of ruining the tips of his ears and getting some really bad scratches and gashes across his whole body. He limped almost all the way back to camp before passing out. His uncle Cliffstep found him, having left for a hunting trip, and hurried to bring him to the medicine cat's den. Stoneclaw would survive, but his recklessness and refusal to take "Don't hunt that badger" as an answer to "Can I go kill that badger?" meant he was confined to camp for a few moons in punishment (and also so he would heal).

Stoneclaw still misses his sister, but now he watches after his mother's last litter as she finally heads to the elder's den.

Warrior of Sunclan

Mother: Pebblepounce (NPC)
(Pebblepounce is a 138 moon old large, pure gray molly of Sunclan. An avid fighter, Pebblepounce's four litters did not stop her in the least from relishing battle and jeering at outsiders. An elder.)
Father: Twistwind (NPC)
(Twistwind is a 113 moon old thin, wirey gray-blue tabby tom with a distinctive twisted tail from a birth defect from Sunclan. Twistwind, unlike his beloved Pebblepounce, was more of a homebody and thus cared for all of their kits and even saw her kits from her previous mate, Crimsonfoot, as his own. A very sweet man. An elder.)
Siblings: (unnamed, unnumbered elder siblings),
Rockshine (NPC)
(Rockshine is a 26 moon old large gray and light gray tabby she-cat warrior of Sunclan.)
Bouldertail (NPC)
(Bouldertail is a 26 moon old large gray and light gray splotched she-cat warrior of Sunclan.)
Cragpaw (NPC)
(Cragpaw, who died at 11 moons old, was a solidly dark gray she-cat of Sunclan. She was bright, silly, and joyful, but about as smart as her family's namesake.)

(Unnamed, unnumbered younger siblings)
Uncle: Cliffstep (NPC)
(Cliffstep is a 138 moon old massive gray tom with many, many battle scars and a darker gray stripe along his back. An elder. While imposing and seemingly angry all the time, Cliff is actually extremely nice and wouldn't hurt a fly. He would, however, destroy invaders.)

Last edited by necrobinical on Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:48 am, edited 7 times in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:16 am

just poking, quailfeather, dovepaw, and forest where bracken grows are finished up! <3

once accepted, i'll be looking into some relationships for them. i'm still looking for some for my others as well (Cheetahblaze, Monarchwing, Bear, and Pollen).

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:19 am

im still looking for relationships for all my cats too if anyone is interested
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:00 pm

I'm looking to make another she cat and another tom. Does anyones cat need a mate or want a mutual crush? Or a forbidden romance if it's allowed 🫣😂
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Littlefoot | Oakfeather

Postby Albino_ » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:25 pm

──────────────────────
'nothing is impossible.. the word itself'

littlefoot ○ molly ○ 25 moons

name littlefoot
suffix meaning her current rank
gender molly [she-cat]
age 25 moons
rank warrior
mentor xx
wanted rank n/a
clan sunclan
scent pine

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
appearance
height average
weight light
build agile
eyes brown
scars n/a
fur long and silky white fur with flame points
distinct feature her coat

base traits
main trait loyal
+ traits spunky, loyal, respectful
- traits sarcastic, timid

relationships
family
Mother - swiftwind (46 moons at death)
Father - tigerpelt (55 moons at death)
Siblings - Oakfeather

friends pm me
enemies pm me
romantic interest tbd

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
history
Littlefoot was born and raised in Sunclan, she was the daughter of swiftwind and tigerpelt. She has a brother named Oakfeather who she is close with

──────────────────────

personality
Littlefoot is a timid cat at first, she can be standoffish till she trusts another cat and is comfortable around another cat. She is loyal and respectful minus being timid. Once she opens up, she is a spunky she cat and she loves with all her heart

῿ “says 'im possible!'”

-----

──────────────────────
'everyday is a chance'

oakfeather ○ tom ○ 25 moons

name oakfeather
suffix meaning his current rank
gender tom
age 25 moons
rank warrior
mentor xx
wanted rank n/a
clan sunclan
scent mint

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
appearance
height average
weight a bit heavier
build muscular
eyes brown
scars n/a
fur long white fur with seal points
distinct feature his coat

base traits
main trait loyal
+ traits protective, loyal, respectful
- traits jealous, blunt

relationships
family
Mother - swiftwind (46 moons at death)
Father - tigerpelt (55 moons at death)
Siblings - Littlefoot

friends pm me
enemies pm me
romantic interest tbd

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
history
Oakfeather was born and raised in Sunclan, he was the son of swiftwind and tigerpelt. She has a sister named Littlefoot who he is close with

──────────────────────

personality
LOakfeather is a respectful and protective tom, he does get jealous easily and thats a downfall to him, he is blunt and he will say something without beating around the bush

῿ “to be better!'”

x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets