The Prophecies Unfold Main Forms & Discussion //Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Should we carry on from where we left off? Or Do a reboot & start fresh?

Continue from where we left off!
13%
Reboot! It's been so long.
88%

Total votes : 8

Re: ACCEPTING The Prophecies Unfold W.cats~ Forms & Discussi

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:57 pm

Albino you're accepted!!!
And Dreamheart is possibly crushing on Sleetstep as well!! Maybe some competition... lol
One thing, could you edit where it says volcano clan to Moonclan, just so there's no confusion!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:06 pm

tyjodunseph wrote:Albino you're accepted!!!
And Dreamheart is possibly crushing on Sleetstep as well!! Maybe some competition... lol
One thing, could you edit where it says volcano clan to Moonclan, just so there's no confusion!

Crap yes, I thought I changed it haha
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:09 pm

No worries haha!

I can't wait to start! Also everyone, is there specific times of the day or days in general where you're able to be online or you have to be offline? This could be a helpful thing to add in our discussion thread at the first post so we can know when to expect responses during the Roleplay.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:59 pm

Username: Firelight_AA
Cat's Name: Firelight
Appearance: Fluffy orange tabby with blue eyes
Personality: Kind, playful, quiet, brave, friendly, protective
Likes: Mischief, adventure, playing, kits, cloud watching/star gazing
Dislikes: Bullies, her clanmates in danger
Hates: Unknown
Fears: Unknown
Mate: Dead
Crush: She's open to any kind of crush, But maybe Wolftail?
History: Was in another clan until two legs came and captured them, she escaped and joined a ragtag group of cats. She traveled with them until finding Moonclan.
Family: Considers the cats in her ragtag group her family.
Theme song: Lead the way
Last edited by Firelight_AA on Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:01 pm

Name: Nightkit
Scent: Has the scent of a shadowy forest
Looks: Black fur, orange eyes, has very faint grey markings that look like scars.
Personality: Calm, watchful, observant, quiet, playful, brave, loyal, wise beyond his years.
Likes: Sunshine, shadowy places, kits, playing, watching others, butterflies and dragonflies.
Dislikes: Bullies, sickness
Fears: He'll lose his clan to sickness or another clan
Hates: The death of clanmates
History: Is the reincarnation of an old leader from a clan called Duskclan.(If this ok)
Was born to Fernclan but lost them to illness at three moons old and was found by Firelight.
Theme song: Shattered by Trading Yesterday
Last edited by Firelight_AA on Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:03 pm

Name: Sandstripe
Transitioned from a male
Scent: Blueberries and flowers
Looks: Light brown tabby with dark brown stripes.(Three stripes on back, and legs, two on tail) white tipped tail, one white paw(left hind) and white spots above and beside their eyes. Slightly fluffy tail and neck fur. Dark blue eyes. Wears flowers in their fur.
Personality: Good: Adventurous, Laid back, caring, confident, considerate, courageous, dutiful, cheerful, energetic, kind, focused, forgiving, friendly, fun loving, gallant, generous, gentle, genuine, good natured, hard working, helpful, honest, incorruptible, individualistic, Insightful, loyal, open minded, patient, peaceful, personable, playful, modest, popular, relaxed, respectful, responsible, selfless, Sociable, sympathetic, understanding, humble.
Even: Cute, boyish, effeminate, progressive, proud,
Neg: Boisterous, Opinionated.
Likes: Kits, climbing, being a hunter, Moonclan, butterflies, flowers, running, playing.
Dislikes: Getting misgendered, clanmates getting hurt or sick, kits getting sick.
Hates: Fighting
History: Was born as Sandkit, discovered they were non binary at ten moons old. Now at 12 moons old they're proud of themselves and Moonclan
Theme song: I am by Hilary Duff
Last edited by Firelight_AA on Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:07 pm

tyjodunseph wrote:No worries haha!

I can't wait to start! Also everyone, is there specific times of the day or days in general where you're able to be online or you have to be offline? This could be a helpful thing to add in our discussion thread at the first post so we can know when to expect responses during the Roleplay.

Not really, except like, American time, something like 6 am. Put short, I'm available

Are we ready to begin?
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:08 pm

Name: Cloud
Scent: Wilderness
Looks: Slightly fluffy light golden/yellow fur, folded right ear, scars on muzzle and right eye.
Personality: Huffy, loyal to friends, distrusting of strangers, protective, has an unapproachable/cold indifference about him.
+ tolerant to any current companions,
and - indifferent to Two-legs oddly enough and to having a family.
Likes: Tombstone, exploring, napping when he can, being around friends, kits, freedom
Dislikes: fighting, anyone who is annoying.
Hates: Anyone who threatens his friends
History: Was separated from his family at six moons old and was found by an old loner named Tombstone. Tombstone taught him how to hunt, fight, even heal himself. Old tombstone eventually passed on and Cloud ran into Firelight and her little band and protected them until they found and joined Mossclan. Now he he's back to the loner lifestyle, but still willing to protect his friends if needed.
Theme song: I stand alone by Bryan White
Last edited by Firelight_AA on Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:13 pm

@fireflight, let me know when you have filled forms for all of your characters so I don't miss any. I still have to read through them, would you be able to add photo references for your characters as well, please (:

@Lunar, let me read through firefight, update the characters list, and if no one minds I will start with the first post,
the only problem is someone accidentally already started posting on the other thread without filling out their form. I messaged them to see if they could delete it let me double check if they've gotten back to me
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:16 pm

tyjodunseph wrote:@fireflight, let me know when you have filled forms for all of your characters so I don't miss any. I still have to read through them, would you be able to add photo references for your characters as well, please (:

@Lunar, let me read through firefight, update the characters list, and if no one minds I will start with the first post,
the only problem is someone accidentally already started posting on the other thread without filling out their form. I messaged them to see if they could delete it let me double check if they've gotten back to me

Got it
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me