เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby TheClockmaker » Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:19 am

Name: Gorgefang
Appearance:
A long-haired brown and white tabby with olive-green eyes and a scar on his chest.
Description:
Large, muscular build. Great at fighting. Bad at swimming.
Personality:
Repentant, kind, adventurous, flighty, skeptical, lazy, soft-hearted.
Voice Claim:
Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes

History:
Gorgefang was born in a twolegplace to Rebecca, a loner. He was named after his grandfather George. For the first 2 years of his life, he hunted in the streets to keep himself alive. George later ventured into the forest, as he was sick of fighting with other twolegplace cats for crowfood. However, rogues captured the young loner and forced him to join them. George was too soft to actually contribute to their violent schemes. For about 7 moons, he ran from rogue group to rogue group, just barely fighting off the cats he left behind. When he was about 31 moons old, a rogue associate Jet was involved in a skirmish that killed a FallsClan warrior. George tried to stop Jet, but he was too late. George let himself get captured by FallsClan. He wanted a stable place to finally settle down in. Besides, all the rogues around the territory wanted the traitor dead. Casting aside his old name, the new Gorgefang proved himself as a warrior. He became like a second father to little Gullpaw, despite Gullsplash's mother and sister pushing him to stay away.

Image Credits

Relationships:

• Adoptive Nephew: Gullsplash.
  • Parents: Rebecca.
  • Grandfather: George.

Name: Gullsplash
Appearance:
Short-haired white tom with gray patches and sky blue eyes.
Description:
Medium build, athletic and flexible. Great at swimming and climbing. Bad at fighting.
Personality:
Humorous, Laid-back, dislikes rules, adventurous, inconsiderate, unreliable, brash.

History:
Gullsplash was born to Possomwhisker and Mothdapple after a difficult kitting. He has one older sister, Swallowsight, who became his mentor. Swallowsight was a strict and overbearing mentor. She never let him have any fun, so he had to figure out ways to sneak away from her. Her brothers had died before he was born, so Swallowsight was always overprotective of him. However, this led to him doing even more mousebrained things because he thought they were funny. His parents spoiled him rotten as he was an only child. However, his father died in a skirmish with a rogue who was stealing prey. His parents had been hunting together when they found the rogues, a pair named Jet and George. Only his mother returned, traumatized by her mate's death. George defected from the rogues after that incident, joining the clan as Gorgefang. His mother and sister forbade him from associating with the former rogue, but the repentant Gorgefang became like an uncle to Gullpaw. Gullsplash swore vengeance on the rogue who killed his dad. He hates how the rogue groups trap the clan in their small territory. The young warrior yearns to explore.

Image Credits

Relationships:

• Parents: Possomwhisker, Mothdapple.
  • Siblings: Swallowsight, Grebecrest, Warblerpaw.

Name: Snakepaw
Appearance:
A dark gray molly with a winding black stripe on her back and amber eyes.
Description:
Small, slender, can fit into tight spaces. Great at sneaking and slipping away. Struggles with fighting and climbing.
Personality:
Observant, rule-follower, timid, serious, afraid of anyone dying, wants to make everyone safe.

History:
Snakepaw was born to Berrysky and Mudbranch during Leafbare. When she was 4 moons old, an older apprentice convinced her to sneak out of camp. However, a thunderstorm occurred, and she got lost in the forest. Then a weasel chased her and she was only just able to get away. This is why she is so scared of everything. Snakepaw was present at the training ring when the deputy died. As the first apprentice to notice the stone cracking, she ran away as fast as she could with her tail puffed up like a raccoon's. Now the apprentice is even more terrified of the territory.

Image Credits

Relationships:

• Parents: Berrysky, Mudbranch.
Last edited by TheClockmaker on Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheClockmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:47 am

Nunavik wrote:
Rae'tia wrote:
I kinda want to throw Wolfpath at Lynxspring.
Because that would be such an interesting relationship. Thoughts?

That would be a really cute relationship I think!
    I would really want to play off of Lynxspringโ€™s illness. Maybe they could be on a patrol when Lynxspring struggles to keep up and Wolfpath falls back for them to have their own patrol together so Lynxspring can feel apart of it? And from there, Wolfpath maybe can be more protective over him and we could use that to build a relationship? Lynxspringโ€™s optimism about how well he is doing vs Wolfpathโ€™s pessimism on that fact he is very much not ok. Thoughts?

Oooo, yes that could work so well. Later he'd discreetly question
someone about Lynxsprings illness and find out that he is in fact better
than usual. Wolfpath blue screens and just gets so much more protective.
He'd probably get a bit stupid with it, a few times before he calms down... a little.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:09 am

Rae'tia wrote:
Nunavik wrote:
Rae'tia wrote:
I kinda want to throw Wolfpath at Lynxspring.
Because that would be such an interesting relationship. Thoughts?

That would be a really cute relationship I think!
    I would really want to play off of Lynxspringโ€™s illness. Maybe they could be on a patrol when Lynxspring struggles to keep up and Wolfpath falls back for them to have their own patrol together so Lynxspring can feel apart of it? And from there, Wolfpath maybe can be more protective over him and we could use that to build a relationship? Lynxspringโ€™s optimism about how well he is doing vs Wolfpathโ€™s pessimism on that fact he is very much not ok. Thoughts?

Oooo, yes that could work so well. Later he'd discreetly question
someone about Lynxsprings illness and find out that he is in fact better
than usual. Wolfpath blue screens and just gets so much more protective.
He'd probably get a bit stupid with it, a few times before he calms down... a little.

Yes! I adore this idea! maybe he can inquire with briarseed (@selasphorys) or even cloudpaw (@nila_) since they're the medicine cats? maybe one or the other can treat him pretty regularly for the cough he developed recently? could even ask his brother, starlingflight. wolfpath and starlingflight seem pretty similar, maybe the inquiry makes them have tense relationship to?
" said your friends didn't
want ya but i swear i do "

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
cze ๐ŸŒฟ she/her ๐ŸŒต adult
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:31 am

Ahhh, yes. Yes to both lol. I don't know which I like better.
Though Wolfpath would probably approach who evers not
occupied with someone or something at the time.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:56 am

Thanks to all who joined! The deputy position is still open, and there are 2 spots left for rogues or former rogues. PM me if interested!

I will be assigning mentors for the apprentices later, after everyone is done with forms. If anyone has a preference for their cats, please let me know!

@Nunavik - I'd love for Briarseed to treat Lynxspring regularly for his condition. Briarseed would have grown up helping him often as the medicine cat apprentice, so maybe she would see him like a friend or older brother? She's about the same age as Starlingflight. Briarseed lacks confidence in her abilities, so she would probably look up to Lynxspring for his courage and advice. She would see his worsening health as her own failure. If Wolfpath asked her directly, she would tell him about Lynxspring's illness.

selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:24 pm

Rae'tia wrote:
Ahhh, yes. Yes to both lol. I don't know which I like better.
Though Wolfpath would probably approach who evers not
occupied with someone or something at the time.

Either works! This is going to be awesome!
selasphorys wrote:Thanks to all who joined! The deputy position is still open, and there are 2 spots left for rogues or former rogues. PM me if interested!

I will be assigning mentors for the apprentices later, after everyone is done with forms. If anyone has a preference for their cats, please let me know!

@Nunavik - I'd love for Briarseed to treat Lynxspring regularly for his condition. Briarseed would have grown up helping him often as the medicine cat apprentice, so maybe she would see him like a friend or older brother? She's about the same age as Starlingflight. Briarseed lacks confidence in her abilities, so she would probably look up to Lynxspring for his courage and advice. She would see his worsening health as her own failure. If Wolfpath asked her directly, she would tell him about Lynxspring's illness.

I think Lynxspring and Briarseed would be great friends given such a history. I could totally imagine Lynxspring would often bestow wisdom and assure her there is no one to blame for his condition nor anyone that can help cure him. Maybe this could play into the main plot with StarClan or atleast some of the clan's feelings towards them?
" said your friends didn't
want ya but i swear i do "

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
cze ๐ŸŒฟ she/her ๐ŸŒต adult
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellyenchanted » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:06 pm

rey skywalker wrote:Sykestar is open to have an apprentice!

i could offer jackalpaw for her to mentor!
ellyenchanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:42 pm

nila_ wrote:
rey skywalker wrote:Sykestar is open to have an apprentice!

i could offer jackalpaw for her to mentor!

i abs love jackalpaw, i think he would be a great apprentice, because i can see great growth between them. really beautiful character design work there!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me