Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Would you join a version 3?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes : 12

Chrom || Ylisse's Exalt

Postby Ploegy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:43 am

➳name; chrom
    ➳age; 21
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; gray
    ➳fandom; fire emblem awakening
    ➳theme; headstrong - trapt

➳hair; blue
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 6'0
    ➳weight; 165 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; chrom wields the legendary blade, falchion. he isn't completely useless with other weapons if he must use one

➳personality; chrom has been described by others as a direct man, one who possesses deep conviction in his chosen path. he cares greatly for those around him and in his service, paying close attention to them and their needs. he believes that as a leader, he must show strength in the face of fatigue and the burden of great work, so as to be an example and inspiration to others. while he has the utmost respect for emmeryn's pacifistic ways, and following her death seeks to honor her legacy, he believes that in the end force will be necessary to counteract those who would endanger a peaceful world and that if he must, he is willing to fight and kill to defend the peace. chrom has the utmost faith in other people, particularly his friends and allies. no matter the circumstance or risk, he will attempt to aid anyone in need he encounters, fully aware of and willing to risk any potential consequences if it means. his interest in aiding people goes beyond merely helping them: he is always seeking to forge new bonds of friendship and that doing so improves himself, his army and the people of the world. he believes strongly in the power of unity, attesting that a united front tightly bound by friendship and trust can together overcome even the most powerful of individuals.

➳history; chrom was born to the royal family of ylisse and is a direct descendant of the first exalt, marth. as the second child and only son of the family, chrom made it his goal to protect his sisters the best her could. their parents passed when chrom was only eight years old and his eldest sister took the throne at the age of fourteen. his sister took the kingdom toward a more peaceful path instead of the one her father had been on and this made the people love her as a leader. during her reign, chrom took up arms after learning to wield falchion and created what is now known as the shepherds. this small band of fighters protects the kingdom and helps those in need, often focusing on getting rid of bandits and the likes. it wasn't until they encountered robin that things started getting weird. a portal in the sky opened releasing risen upon their world along with "marth" who saved lissa from dying with the help of chrom. now with robin on their side and "marth" parting ways, chrom returned to the castle to make sure his elder sister was alright. in this time of need, chrom leads his group to ferox to ask the khan for assistance in the war to come. after returning home from the successful mission, he is informed that maribelle has been captured and emmeryn goes alone to try and talk things through with the plegian leader. when she does not hand the fire emblem over, gangrel declares war on ylisse. after their return to the castle, an assassination attempt is made, but thanks to "marth" it is stopped and they flee the capital with emmeryn. however, on their way to safety, cordelia catches up with the group and informs them that ylisstol has been attacked and emmeryn returns to the capital to try and protect her people but is instead captured. soon enough chrom discovers that emmeryn is to be executed and makes plans on going into plegia. once they arrive, emmeryn ultimately sacrifices herself which resonates with the plegian army causing them to go relatively easy on the small ylissian force. the shepherds soon encounter gangrel and defeat him, returning ylisse to peace and crowning him exalt.

two years following the end of the ylisse-plegia war, chrom is called to aid ferox from the conquest of valm. leading his shepherds to the aid of the khan, the make their way overseas to deal with the new leader, walhart. their forces are barely able to make it there, but with the aid of plegia's ships, they succeed in making it to valm and bringing war to them. while in valm, chrom encounters tiki who warns him of the fell dragon that they will face eventually and entrusts the blue gemstone of the fire emblem to him on his quest. the group continues on and eventually is able to defeat walhart and free valm from his rule and his conquest is stopped any farther. during this period of time, chrom discovers that "marth" is actually lucina; his daughter from the future.

after taking down walhart, chrom and robin receive news that validar is going to give them the final gemstone for the fire emblem. upon arriving in plegia's castle, validar betrays chrom and tries to take the fire emblem. robin, chrom, and lucina attempt to flee the castle, but just as they're about to escape, validar warps in and attacks chrom. after weakening chrom, validar orders robin to take the fire emblem, which he does against his will. validar takes the emblem and disappears to the dragon's table to perform the ritual to awaken grima. after defeating validar at the dragon's table, it appears that robin is possessed by grima yet again and kills chrom. lucina is horrified and validar declares that he has won, or so he thinks. basilio makes a sudden appearance, revealing that he survived his near-fatal wounds, and robin stands back up and attacks validar, revealing that due to a premonition, he knew what was going to happen and prepared countermeasures to prevent it. chrom also stands up, mostly uninjured, since robin held back some of his power. the duo proceeds to take down validar once and for all. after killing validar for good, it was too late. grima was awakened. however with the fire emblem complete, naga directs the shepherds to mount prism to perform the awakening. there chrom is deemed worthy of naga's power and is able to gain the full potential of the falchion. naga then directs the group to origin's peak where grima has settled and leave chrom with the decision of either putting the beast to sleep for thousands of years or sacrificing robin to end it entirely. upon their arrival, they are almost instantly struck down by grima, but due to the strong bonds that the shepherds hold, especially with robin, they are able to push forth and taken down grima, with robin landing the final blow and killing grima once and for all. hating the decision his tactician made, chrom is deeply upset, though later on robin returns. now he has returned his kingdom to peace and robin is his tactician

➳other; i will be playing him as if he was not married since that is kinda a cannon event. i kinda made his history fit that as well
    here's your boy ace lol
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:13 am

Alright I apologize for doubling posting here, but the character post has now been updated. If something is wrong/missing please let me know
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:41 am

Can I reserve the other red spot?
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:48 am

➳name; Dante
    ➳age; Unknown
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing; Magenta
    ➳fandom; Devil May Cry

➳hair; Snowy white
    ➳eyes; Blue
    ➳skin tone; Lightly tanned
    ➳height; 6'1"
    ➳weight; 191 lbs.

➳abilities / powers; Superhuman Strength, speed, durability, and agility; Demonic energy channeling; Accelerated healing factor; Elemental resistance; limited telekinesis; Devil Trigger; master martial artist, marksman, and swordsman
    ➳weapons; Rebellion(sword), Ebony and Ivory(pair of semi-automatic pistols)

➳personality; Dante is incredibly flippant, casually mouthing off to even the most powerful of demons, and he generally enjoys showing off and taunting his adversaries as often as he can. He also displays a fearless, almost disinterested attitude towards incredibly dangerous situations. While maturing as time goes by, Dante never loses his care-free, devil-may-care attitude. He can be serious when the situation calls for it, but still maintains an overall laid-back demeanor during tense situations, and is never without a witty taunt or comeback. Although seemingly shown at times to be uncaring or callous, Dante maintains a very strong sense of justice like his father, and prefers to fight fairly, never fighting humans or opponents weaker than him. He can be counted on to do the right thing, even if he makes humorously cynical quips about it the entire time.

Unusually, while he has displayed discomfort with his own demonic side, Dante has little qualms about accepting demons that choose the side of good and admires their desire to be human. In addition, He values family and friends very highly. Dante cared deeply for his mother and, despite their differences and conflicting ideals, for his brother, Vergil. While he says little about his father, Sparda, he has been shown to clearly maintain a level of respect for him. Dante also enjoys fighting, shown when he restrains himself from using his full potential and gets bored with fighting weak opponents and only finds entertainment in fighting strong opponents who will give him a challenge. Despite his handsome appearance, he often has terrible luck with women.

➳history; Sometime before their eighth birthday, Eva gave Dante and Vergil each a half of the Perfect Amulet. Eventually, Sparda died, and Eva and the twins were left alone. When Dante was eight years old, he and his family were attacked by demons. Eva was killed, and though both Vergil and Dante survived, the twins were separated, and Dante believed Vergil to have died. At some point after this, Dante met Enzo, who became the agent for his demon hunting business which he would base in an unknown city in America.

➳other; Only reason I didn't put much for the history is because there's just too much to say about Dante's past. Some might call me lazy, I call myself practical.
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:10 am

AHHH I'M GOING TO DIE! My baby~

I need that grey spot!
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Fallen Human

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:15 am

➳name; Frisk Dreemurr
    ➳age; 15 (aged up for the rp)
    ➳gender; Non-binary, they/them pronouns
    ➳sexuality; Pansexual
    ➳crush; n/a
    ➳pairing; Red
    ➳fandom; Undertale

➳hair; Shoulder length dark brown hair
    ➳eyes; a crimson red with golden flecks around the pupil
    ➳skin tone; a slight tan
    ➳height; 5' 2"
    ➳weight; 135 lbs

➳abilities / powers; Determination and good at dodging
    ➳weapons; a stick

➳personality; A kind hearted soul filled with determination

➳history; Frisk had fallen down Mt. Ebbott accidentally, landing in the underground. They befriended all the monsters and soon set them free. After setting them free Frisk lived on the surface with Toriel and Asgore; becoming a family.

➳other; Isn't much of a talker when around people they aren't close to.
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:50 am

@Ace; I will reserve it for you then

The others are accepted
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Spaceman. » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:55 am

@Ploegy- Alright, since most of the other characters are in their teens anyway, I'll bump his age down to 18 c:
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:10 am

Alright that sounds good
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:34 am

I've edited my post on page one to have my character's form, and I may be making another further down the line if that's okay.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery