~Hiddenclan Discussion Post~

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ~Hiddenclan Discussion Post~

Postby kiwi sauce » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:35 pm

@echo: Think Bravewind and Appledream's former mate could have been best friends?
Also, is there a spot in your litter available for me to play one of her kits?
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoleaf1 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:41 am

Cherrynose-Sure to both questions, it shouldn't be too long till she has them :)
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:46 am

Yay so many more people I only just noticed that Beigepaw's mentor changed

I would love to be a kit when they are born (if it's okay of course)

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoleaf1 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:32 am

mastergirl7- Yes, I had to change some of the mentors around to make things work with all the new cats, I wanted to make sure the apprentices had the older warriors as mentors too. Also, sure! I was thinking of making two myself, that left the possibility open for two more, so you and .cherrynose. can each RP one :)
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:39 am

echoleaf1 wrote:mastergirl7- Yes, I had to change some of the mentors around to make things work with all the new cats, I wanted to make sure the apprentices had the older warriors as mentors too. Also, sure! I was thinking of making two myself, that left the possibility open for two more, so you and .cherrynose. can each RP one :)

Alright thank you!

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:41 am

Name: Thistleheart
Description:(If a picture isn't included) Image
Personality: A brave, strong cat, Thistleheart has a heart of gold. He swears his life by the Warrior Code and by the name of StarClan. He is an active, lovely tom, who is very respectful and optimistic. He has fair judgement and tries his best to be righteous. His goal in his life is to try to become as best of a warrior as he can.
History: Born and raised in HiddenClan, Thistleheart was born to a litter of five. His remaining siblings, one was born stillborn, and the remaining three died shortly of whitecough. Thistleheart, named after his bushy brown pelt, was the only kit who managed to survive the bought of whitecough. After his father being one of the few cats to run off from HiddenClan to never be seen again, his mother went into an ultimate depressive state. Thistleheart was nearly a warrior during this time. He strived to be there for his mother, even more so trying to impress her, and beat himself up numerous times for failing. Eventually, his constant ambition to do better stuck with him throughout his life.
Mate/Crush: (open)
Kin: Stonetail (father); Riversong (mother); Dustkit (sibling); Larkkit (sibling), Duskkit (sibling), Petalkit (sibling)

Name: Snowstorm
Description:(If a picture isn't included)Image
Personality: A quiet and just tom, he is a skeptical thinker and true to his word. He is very loyal and fears what happens if the Warrior Code was to be broken. He is rather skiddish but has good judgement and intellect, wanting what is best for his clan. He often times will feel depressed and lonely due to isolating himself from other cats majority of the time. However, he is pleasant to be around.
History: Snowstorm was born during the winter months to a litter of three. Growing up, he quickly became Thistleheart's best friend, often times acting like a third-wheel to Thistleheart and his over confident ego. Over his life time, he has developed many small crushes on numerous she-cats in his Clan, despite never wanting to make a move. His parents played an active role in his life as kit and apprentice, but favored his siblings over him.
Kin: Jaggedclaw (father), Harefur (mother), Whitetail (brother), Softpelt (sister)

Name:
Thunderbird
Description:(If a picture isn't included)Image
Personality: Although aging, Thunderbird has always been a "liberal" cat, open to breaking the code and exploring. He is driven by a curious ambition, loving knowledge and history. He has a short temper but means well. Being a senior warrior, he tends to be well respected by his Clan and enjoys giving helpful insight to upcoming warriors. He is friendly and welcoming, an easy cat to talk to.
History: He was born into the clan, with his two brothers who have since past away due to weather related events in their early to mid warrior years. As a kit, apprentice, and a young warrior, Thunderbird would often times hind himself in trouble due to his mischievous ways. He would pull pranks on other cats, eventually coming to a halt after nearly killing his brother. Getting older, he had grown more and more wise but remains intensely curious.
Kin: Brackenfoot (father), Mosspelt (mother), Greyheart (brother), Slatefur (brother)

Edit: I know some roleplays aren't open to non-heterosexual cats, but if this one is, I would like to state that all three are open to any relationship, tom or she-cat. (Thistleheart is more open to a relationship as such than the others)
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoleaf1 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:56 am

-kosher noodle, accepted, and this rp is open to it. i'll add your cats to the clan list :)
Last edited by echoleaf1 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:56 am

Name: Darkstone

Personality: Darkstone is a cold and snappy cat. Despite the fact he's a bit cold, he has room for a soft heart and loyalty. He would work hard even for the littlest things such as hunting. He likes to fight rather than to hunt, as he would always miss a few mice or two. He has a soft heart for the people he love and care for, and would do anything to protect them. He acts as if he wouldn't but he would.

History: Born in Hiddenclan. Living a normal life.

Mate/Crush: [None, yet]

Kin: [Open; PM Me]
i'm back from the dead.
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echoleaf1 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:58 am

CyanSakura- Accepted, i'll add Darkstone to the list :)
echoleaf1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:33 pm

Awesome! I can't wait
Pet's name: Shia