Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:29 am

Oh right a color idea. .

What about ivory?
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:24 am

@Faded; Poor Claus

@juyon; Accepted ^^

@Ace; Ivory it is
And thank you. Idek if I like my own sig yet lol
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:32 am

@ploegy - ur signature is so cute and the drawings are just -3-

and I'll get to making Sinon's form soon. Kinda woke up late... yeah... XD
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:54 am

I feel a lot better now, so I'm ready to finish writing some replies! Claus with a bow helped cure my sadness. Thanks Ploegy.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:17 am

@Lily; Thank you. Thank you ^^

@Maiza; I'm glad my doodle could help cure your sadness
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Best Girl Sinon

Postby lilymei. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:02 am

➳name; Asada Shino
    ➳nickname(s); Sinon
    ➳age; 16 Years Old
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing; Sky Blue
    ➳fandom; Sword Art Online (Season II)

➳hair; Light blue
    ➳eyes; Sky blue
    ➳skin tone; Fair
    ➳height; 161 cm.
    ➳weight; 115 lbs.

➳abilities / powers; As a Cait Sith (race), Sinon is able to sprout wings (it's weird but true XD), tame wild creatures easily, and run up walls. She also has extremely enhanced eyesight and increased agility due to her race. Apart from that, Sinon is also skilled with some enchantments for healing and with a bow or any projectile weapons. Her vision in real life is actually two times as good as an average human (2.0). I'm not sure if this is considered a "power" or "ability", but she also has cat ears that match her hair and a tail (same color) as well.
    ➳weapons; An unnamed bow crafted by Lisbeth or the legendary light bow, Shekinah (shown in picture above). Anything that is a projectile such as a pistol or sniper will be easy for her to manage correctly as her eyesight allows her to see very far and pinpoint any target.

➳personality; Two words to describe Sinon would be "cool" and "calm". In battle or out of it, she is shown to always keep a cool head which made a lot of her female companions admire her. When she does manage to lose her temper, she becomes slightly violent though this has only really happened around Kirito. Even if she is sometimes hard to approach, she actually quite friendly if you get to know her. But even despite all this, Sinon is known for having another side of her as well. Her fragile-minded side that was "created" when she accidentally shot a robber when quite young. If someone were to hand-motion a gun towards her, it would cause her to have a nervous breakdown which is how she was bullied constantly while at school. She isn't afraid of the weapons in GGO however, as they just don't seem to effect her anymore as they used to. Showing progress of dealing with her trauma, Sinon has learned to handle most situations though can be caught off-guard by a sudden "attack" at times. At first she may seem a bit introverted, though if you take the time to talk and get to know her better, she actually will turn out to be a good friend and companion for anyone who needs someone to lean on. This is shown as she helps Kirito as he just joins the game for the first time and forgives Shinkawa Kyouji even after what he had planned to do to her. She even goes as far as viewing him as a friend and says she'll visit him in prison just to talk with him again.
    ➳history; When Sinon was not even two years old, her family was caught in a car accident. It took people six hours to find out what had happened and during this time, her father died slowly of internal bleeding. Her mother, traumatized by this experience grew fragile and got hurt easily. For this reason, Sinon protected her, vowing to herself she would never let her mother get hurt like that again. Nine years later at a postal office, a robber came in and demanded that all the money was to be given to him. Sinon protected her mother by shooting the robber with his own gun. This moment developed into her hatred and fear of guns. She was constantly teased by her classmates for the entire ordeal at the post office and no one was there to help her so she lived through it on her own. After a while, she was introduced to GGO (Gun Gale Online). She began playing it to get over her fear of guns after being bullied with handguns for most of her school life. Choosing to be a sniper, she went into the game, the only reason behind it, to relieve herself from her trauma with guns. While going through a dungeon, she fell into a trap which eventually allowed her to obtain the rare weapon "PGM Ultima Ratio Hecate II" that she nicknamed <<Hecate>>.

While playing, she met a girl named Kirito in SBC Glocken (main city of game) who seemed to be new to the game. She wasn't exactly sure why the female had approached her but did help her out. The odd request to go to the main office was something she hadn't expected, but after helping Kirito get her weapons and understand the game, Sinon found herself drawn to the black-haired female who had an amazing amount of skill as shown in one "unbeatable" game. After that, the two joined the Bullet of Bullets (BoB) tournament where Sinon learned that Kirito was a guy. At first, she was quite angry with this but agreed to continue into the tournament as it was something she had wanted to do herself. Death Gun was playing as well, but after managing to defeat him, the only two left in the tournament were Kirito and herself. The two used a grenade so they could tie in the round and both be declared the winner.

After the Death Gun incident had been sorted out, Kirito invited Sinon to join Alfheim Online, in which she agreed to and joined as a "Sylph Archer" though was changed to be a Cait Sith. She helped Kirito acquire the Holy Sword Excalibur but in return asked for him to help her get the weapon she uses most nowadays "Shekinah" which would give her weapon more range than the bow Lisbeth had crafted.

While on the quest to retriee Excalibur, Kirito managed to drop it off the edge of a cliff. Good job, Kirito. Using a Retrive Arrow, Sinon was able to return it safely to her hand but when returning it to Kirito, she jokingly stated that he was to think of her every time he used it from then on. Gonna stop here before I get too into the light novel stuff :L

➳other; Haha... Got lazy with this form ;-; still tired XD
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:07 am

Accepted
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:50 am

@ploegy thanks ^-^ and I think I know the answer to this, but did you draw the art in your signature and your avatar?
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:10 am

I did not

I'll get posts up soon hopefully
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:45 pm

I'll get my post up when I get home!

Hey Ploegy, so Ik your into LoZ and im into it as well (almost every game) but I was on YouTube and this popped up Boop its pretty awesome! You popped in meh head when I saw this.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me