เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

blue's bundles of fur

Postby baby blue » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:52 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

honeyfern is a rather quiet cat. she doesnโ€™t enjoy
    talking as much as others and would rather be
    observing. she will engage in conversation should
    another cat approach her, but she doesn't go out
    of her way to make small talk. honeyfern can be very
    vicious and ruthless if need be. when fighting for
    her clan, she always fights her hardest. she typically
    avoids a to the death fight, but isnโ€™t against it if itโ€™s
    for her own or her clanโ€™s survival. despite giving it her
    all in combat, honeyfern would rather be on hunting
    patrols. it is usually quiet and meditative to her to be
    tracking and stalking. you will see her often volunteer
    for these over border patrols. otherwise from these
    traits, honeyfern can be very nurturing towards
    kits and often tends to help out the queens if needed.
    she would love to have her own someday, but for now
    she gets her fix with others.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

name honeyfern
    age 22 moons
    gender female
    scent petrichor (smell of earth
    after rain)

rank warrior
    sexuality hetero
    fur orange
    eyes amber
    kin x
    mate x
    crush open
    kits x
    other x

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

x
x
x
x
i'm also probably going to add an apprentice at some point, i just want to get my idea straight for him/her!
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby wonpil » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:08 pm

hey guys! i hope you are well. im still interested in roleplaying, school just started for me as a new semester so i can hopefully get a response up this week!
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:41 pm

@lovestruck
Ooh excited to see your character!

@wonpil
Yay, glad you're still interested! Looking forward to your response.

@baby blue
Honeyfern is accepted! Things are a little wild in-roleplay right now. The roleplay status has been updated with a summary of current events. There are two major crises right now. 1) Milktuft died saving Mistback from a flash flood. Mistback has fallen into a coma and was carried back to camp. The medicine cat apprentice is looking after her with some distraught clanmates. 2) A mudslide has hit a patrol. Another patrol witnessed it from afar and is returning to warn their clanmates. If you'd like, you can have Honeyfern in camp reacting to the chaos with Mistback and the mudslide!
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:08 am

โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผญ ๏ผ๏ผ

โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ name : ripplestream
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โ” ripple - for her coat that resembles the rippling of water
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โ” stream - her agileness in the water and love for water, alongside how she appears to have mapped every place where the river goes in the territory.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ gender : molly
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ age : 30 moons
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ rank : warrior
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ previous ranks : kit, apprentice
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ scent : Subtle river mist: damp earth, aquatic plants, and a crisp, clean fragrance
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ appearance : ripplestream is... a sleek and agile warrior with a coat that shimmers like moonlit water. Her fur is a blend of silver and grey, resembling the ripples on a calm river surface. Her paws are dipped in white, mirroring the foam at the water's edge. Ripplestream has striking amber eyes which gleam with warmth and intensity. Ripplestream is of average height among her Clanmates, her lithe frame emphasising her agility and grace. Her slender build contributes to swift movements, especially when navigating the riverbanks. While not the largest cat, she possesses a compact strength that aids her in water-related activities. Ripplesong's physique is well-suited for stealth and fluid motion, reflecting her proficiency as a swimmer and a skilled warrior.

โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ personality short : ripplestream is... emphathetic, impulsive, good, courteous, skeptical, optimistic, overthinker, patient, self-critical, warm.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ personality long : ripplestream... is a compassionate and empathetic cat, deeply attuned to the emotions of her Clanmates. She is generous, known for willingly sharing resources and offering assistance to those in need. However, her overly trusting nature occasionally makes her vulnerable to deception. Ripplesteam's courteous manners and respectful attitude foster positive relationships within the Clan, contributing to her optimistic outlook even in challenging times. While patient and adventurous, she tends to overthink situations, complicating decisions or actions for herself and kicking herself later when she calms down. Ripplestream is self-critical, often striving for perfection without being vain, and she is not one to tolerate vanity or impatience in others. A protective figure, she questions and gives cold glares to those who harm her loved ones but quickly forgives with an apology, back to her bubbly, outgoing self.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ likes : Watching the clouds, finding peace in the ever-changing patterns / Fishing, showcasing her natural skills in the water / Moonlit nights, appreciating the calm ambiance under the moon's glow / Wildflowers, appreciating the delicate beauty of the Clan's surroundings / Swift currents in the river, feeling at home and connected with nature.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ dislikes : Vain behaviour, having little tolerance for cats who exhibit arrogance / Conflict within the Clan, as it disrupts the harmony she values / Thunderstorms, finding the loud noises unsettling.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ fears : Ripplestream harbors a deep-seated fear of drowning. Despite her proficiency as a swimmer and her strong connection to the river, the idea of losing control in the water and being unable to resurface strikes a chord of vulnerability within her. This fear, rooted in the potential loss of the fluid grace she prides herself on, is a closely guarded secret, known only to a select few within her trusted circle.
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ quirks : Ripplestream has a peculiar habit of collecting smooth river stones. Whether during patrols, mentorship sessions, or moments of solitary reflection, she can often be found picking up these stones and arranging them in patterns at the riverbank or in her nest. Each stone holds a special memory or meaning for her, serving as a tangible representation of the ebb and flow of life, and the interconnectedness of her experiences within the river's embrace. This quirky behaviour is both a personal ritual and a source of comfort for Ripplestream
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ sexuality : bisexual
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ crushing on : open
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ mate : open
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ kits : none
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ mother : Stormwhisker
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ father : Troutleap
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ sister : open
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ brother : open
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ otherkin : open
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ โœง โŠฑ
      โŠฐ โœง โ”€โ”€ history : Ripplestream's journey from a curious kit to a respected warrior is woven into the very currents of the river that courses through their Clan's territory. Born to the esteemed warriors Stormwhisker and Troutleap, Ripplekit emerged as one of three siblings, sharing the nest with Pebblekit and Brookkit. From the outset, it was evident that Ripplekit had an intimate connection with water, an intrinsic link that would shape her destiny.

As a kit, Ripplekit could often be found at the riverbanks, mesmerised by the rhythmic flow of the water and the gentle lapping of the waves against the shore, sneaking out at night to sit and watch the river run its course. The river became her playground and sanctuary, a place where the young cat discovered the thrill of exploration and the calming embrace of the water's touch. It was no surprise when Ripplepaw's apprenticeship unfolded as a dedication to mastering the art of agility and swiftness.

Under the watchful eyes of Stormwhisker, Troutleap, and her mentor, Ripplepaw honed their skills. The young apprentice's every move mirrored the grace of the river itself, her training sessions resembling a dance with the currents. However, the defining moment of Ripplepaw's apprenticeship came when a menacing fox approached her mother with her newest litter of kits (Willowkit and Grizzlekit). In a bold display of courage, Ripplepaw devised a plan to confront the fox. Utilising her keen knowledge of the river's nuances, Ripplepaw led the predator into the swift and treacherous currents. The strategic manoeuvre not only ensured the safety of her family but also showcased a level of bravery that earned the apprentice their warrior name โ€”Ripplestream. The ripple of her actions resonated through the Clan, solidifying their place as a warrior.

Now a seasoned warrior, Ripplestream dedicates her days to the riverbanks she once explored as a kit. Patrolling with unwavering vigilance, she safeguard the Clan's territory against potential threats. Ripplestream hopes to extend her role beyond the frontline defense; desiring to become a mentor to apprentices, imparting the wisdom garnered, spent navigating the river's twists and turns. Her mentorship is not just about combat skills but instilling a deep reverence for the river, ensuring that the next generation embraces and protects the signifcant body of water that passes through their clan.
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:25 pm

@Echoflame17
Welcome! Ripplestream is accepted. She can start out in camp, reacting to the current events.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:19 am

got my first post up! hoping it is okay! it's been a while since I last rp'd haha c:
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:08 am

I am going to attempt my sykestar post. Please let me know if you plan to pot today, so I can account for a change before I post. I have quite a lot to review before I can feel confident about giving sykestar a proper response. It's been more than a month.

Welcome to the group new members. I'm excited to write with you!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:19 am

@selasphorys
    Is it possible to make a little apprentice boi? If so does anyone have any relations they want and I can make one around that!
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me