The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Mysterious Exchange Student

Postby // Kzryail » Thu May 18, 2017 9:24 am

Rikai Morga

"Aha ha. I'll decide against it then. But first, why don't I execute everyone who laughed just now?"

Basics wrote:[ age ] 17
[ gender ] Female
[ sexuality ] Pansexual
Significant Links and Bonds wrote:[ family ] None
[ crush ] None
[ other ] Open for relationships
Characterization wrote:[ powers ] Compression & Linguist (See notes for more information)
[ + personality ] Social, Cunning, Intelligent
[ - personality ] Nosey, Downright Stubborn, Childish

[ history ] wrote:A girl who could care less about everything. An annoyingly carefree soul that can insult you in 100+ languages within the minute. She is fairly loaded, allowing her to live a flamboyant lifestyle. This may have satisfied her other siblings, but she always wanted something more out of life other than constantly getting what she wants. This lead Rikai to taking great pleasure in annoying the heck out of everyone, studying how to read people for even the smallest of signs and use that to her advantage. She would also practice using weapons, since that looked cool and it was another good way to pass time (YahTube was her instructor). Then came the day where she tapped into her powers, allowing ease of transport among her various weapons, and the ability to speak in various languages, including languages not spoken by humans.

[ notes ] wrote:[ power description ] Able to compress any inanimate object to a size smaller than it originally is. The compression also allows her to manipulate the shape of the object, thus how she hides her trademark scythe.
Aside from that, she is also able to understand and speak in any language that exists. Yes, this includes animal languages, thus expanding her colorful vocabulary.
Last edited by // Kzryail on Tue May 23, 2017 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Postby // Kzryail » Thu May 18, 2017 9:24 am

Xiox Rarlark

"Heh. Watch your mouth, because you're in my realm."

Basics wrote:[ age ] 18
[ gender ] Male
[ sexuality ] Pansexual
Significant Links and Bonds wrote:[ family ] tbd
[ crush ] None
[ other ] Open for relationships
Characterization wrote:[ powers ] Spacial Manipulation (See notes for more information)
[ + personality ] tbd/a
[ - personality ] tbd/a

[ history ] wrote:tba

[ notes ] wrote:[ power description ] This power allows him to have spatial control over a certain radius of space around him, essentially becoming the mast of that area. He can move whatever he wishes, the larger more the matter though, the more effort he has to use to move it. He also can freeze time in the space he controls with a snap of his fingers, this takes a lot of effot and energy though, so he only uses this when needed.
Last edited by // Kzryail on Thu May 25, 2017 8:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu May 18, 2017 9:25 am

Oh no... The character creation disease has spread!
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Thu May 18, 2017 9:29 am

Tehehe, indeed it has.
I figured I needed to make more character more interactive in nature. (Like Shoki and Kysma) I Wana see just how annoying I can make one, while the other is just another interesting power I would like to have for meself 030
Oh, I just thought of another one--
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu May 18, 2017 9:33 am

@KZ, xD I'd probably be just as bad, but I have school exams to worry about, plus the fact that I already have 10+ characters in different roleplays besides this one to worry about. I only just manage to keep myself in check.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:47 am

Kz: Is the other char gonna be from Owari no Seraph?

Also, Wolfan, I took Tia out of the Rp, might be taking Leeo out too I think

(Dang it! I want to use Shinya as an Fc, or my dorky baby Tatara Totsuka)

Shoot me now Wolfan, before I do make another char, XD
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Thu May 18, 2017 10:31 am

i going to reserve a few characters.. it is spreading...
        [ name ] Emily rose
        [ age ] 17
        [ gender ] female
        [ sexuality ] straight

[ powers ]none
        [ personality ] Trys to be proper but is a clumsy all the time. She would like to become some one that is noticed and not because she fell on her face. She tends to be pushing her hair out of her face and make fake smiles. She is very passionate at heart. She teaches music lessons for children, she enjoys her little business. She also works in a cafe on her part time shift. She has a lot of stuffed animals, she keeps them as her pets. She knows its childish but what's better than being childish.
        [ history ] Grew up in a family farm surrounded by music and decided that she was going to the city to make a business. Her dreams have come true, pretty much. She has what she wanted but she still feels like something is missing.

[ family ] Her mom and dad still live on the farm and she visets them ofen. She has two younger brothers.
        [ crush ] none
        [ other ] is it ok to have a character without a power? [/i]

[ name ] Luke Hendrix
        [ age ] 18
        [ gender ] male
        [ sexuality ] straight

[ powers ] He has the power of light and warmth. So he can block light (aka stop light) he can also heat things up.
        [ personality ] He seems happy when you first see him and he continues to wear the face but is quite sad and disappointed if you get his real colors. He works as a delivery guy, so he's strong enough to carry a large package. He likes his job as he gets to see people and what's going on around the world. He tends to say 'Ha' a lot and fiddle with his fingers.
        [ history ] here

[ family ] His father is missing and his mother is dead. He has a brother but he is in a forster home.
        [ crush ] none currently
        [ other ] ever since he got his power he has been happier but its going down hill again. When you look inot his face it glows, his smile is quite warming, serious warming.[/i]
Last edited by startail;; on Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Thu May 18, 2017 10:36 am

Heyyyyy guys! Anyone open for Lucifer?
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Hi there! I'm munchqueen, it's nice to meet you - kind of
meet you, that is. I consider myself an artist, as I really
do love art. Really, all of my interests revolve around art...
But, then again, I do believe that everything is artistic in
it's own way. If you're interested, check out the links in
the top corner of my siggy >>
I would really appreciate it!

gemini | slytherin | thunderclan

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Thu May 18, 2017 2:47 pm

Face claim: Dylan O'Brien

[ name ] Oleander [Oli] Jaeger
        [ age ] 24
        [ gender ] cis male
        [ sexuality ] bisexual

[ powers ] deoxygenation, miasma emission
        [ personality ] Oli is standoffish and quiet, usually listening to the world instead of talking to it. He doesn't love humanity, and is known to have a distant past, though he is known to refuse to discuss it. When meeting someone new, Oleander will try to be good to them, but his bluntness can sometimes come off as rude. If confronted, Oli will usually tell the truth, and when it comes to his powers, he will probably show them to you if you ask- but be warned, they'll take your breath away.
        [ history ] idk im working on it ok

[ family ] missing/deceased
        [ crush ] n/a
        [ other ] /
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Thu May 18, 2017 10:19 pm

@Wolfan I feel ya there, it's only mere days though. MERE DAYAYAYYAAYs and it's all over c:

@Spiritstar Ehhh, potentially. I have 2 (or 3) other characters in the making, it would be cool to have Mika or Yuu as a fc for them.... Hmm..... This still needs thought though.
You should totally go for it, they are pretty nice charters. (I mean, Shinya is pretty cool in every single way. Who wouldn't want a rifle shooting out demonic tigers?)
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me