Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE [check rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE [check rules!]

Postby CityOfFallenAshes » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:10 pm

CityOfFallenAshes wrote:
Hello there!

I'm looking for a one-on-one, much like everyone else is. :3 Now, some information and requests...

~Things About Me~

I'm a very experienced role player, though I'm not as literate as some people. I can write a fairly good few paragraphs should my inspiration hit, but I stick to a few lines usually unless you write big posts. I try to match your posts. Never one line though, always at least 3+. I'm VERY willing to chat with you and be friendly and share fun. :3 I can play both genders, but prefer to be female.

~Things I Want In You~

I want you to write at least 3+ lines in the third person. :3 I'd also like if you were on at least once a day to help me be happy and not bored. XD You don't have to be very chatty if you don't want, but it'd be fun! ^_^

~What I Want to Role Play~

***anything underlined is what I'd like to be***

~Mortal Instruments~

Male OC x Female OC
PLEASE. I BEG OF YOU. I DESPERATELY WANT TO DO THIS ONE. I would SO be willing to be a guy as well as a girl (so we'd have one of each, four charries between the two of us). I have a tiny hint of a plot, honestly, or at least I did, can't remember it right now. We can place it anywhere in the world. Since I have remembered the plot...here it is!
So this would take place perhaps after City of Glass, but before City of Fallen Angels. Some...guy, not sure if I want to make him a Shadowhunter or what just yet, has come up with the idea of copying the Mortal Instruments. Somehow, he turns different beings, whether they be Downworlders or humans, into Shadowhunters, and wants to use their blood for something that I have yet to figure out. As we each have two characters, I think one of our characters each could have had this happen to them, and we could have the role play start with the "true" Shadowhunters (unless you have other plans for your characters, of course) finding them.

PM me if interested! Please. ;-;

"Why do you write like you're running out of time?"
CityOfFallenAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Care to look? c:

Postby Wonderland;; » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:13 pm

❤ℓєт ιт gσ❤ wrote:

A l l o xxD e a r i e s (:

Obviously, Im searching for a one on one partner. My name is Let it Go, but you can call me whatever you like. Most people refer to me as Cat, though. ^^ I am a semi-literate to literate roleplayer, posting anywhere between three sentences to six complex paragraphs. I am between the ages of 13-19, so school is a priority. I already tend to be on daily, and can post anywhere between two to infinite replies a day. :3 I can do mature content if requested, but of course, that must be offsite. I live in Eastern Standard Timezone (EST), but I can easily find and set times that you tend to be on to reply. I prefer to play females, and only sometimes will I play a male alone. I can double up, though ^^. Depending on the plot, I may play males (EDIT: I am trying to improve on my males, so there are more exceptions now. ) as I want to get better at roleplaing them. I love OOC as well, and can do PM or threads.

What I expect;; I need someone who can reply at least once a day. If you could do more, that's great! I just tend to lose my muse quite fast without frequent replies. I also need someone who would be able to play males, with the exception I had mentioned above. I need a mature roleplayer that wont have an older character that acts younger, please. Decent grammar and spelling, too. ^^ Timezones honestly don't phase me, so don't hesitate to send me a PM if you live on the opposite side of the world. :3

What I want to roleplay;; (*=craving)
    -any fantasy romance
    -human x nonhuman (werewolves, vampires, elves, fairies, goblins, etc)***
    -scene romance*
    -angel x demon
    -angel x human
    -human x vampire
    -shapeshifters
    -paranormal
    -maximum ride series based
    - 13 to life series based ******
    -elemental powers
    - kidnapper x captive
    - medieval romance ***
    -arranged marriages***
    -hybrids
    -forbidden romance (usually medieval time)
    -any suggestions! c:

What I don't want to roleplay;;
    -Twilight. Ugh, to be honest, Edward would look better if he stuck his head in a blender.
    -mxm or fxf--I am simply terrible at it >.<
    -one direction
    -bands/song based
    -frozen (the movie) based.
    -harry potter

Thanks for looking! Hope this interested you c; PM me if interested :3
Thou art not lost, weary traveler;
For the way lies only beyond your sights.
Go, go now--your fate awaits;
but beware, the predator of death prowls the gates.
-me

I am going through some hard times, because of family related issues. Because of this, I will hardly be on. I'm very sorry >.<.
Wonderland;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . violet » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:39 pm

Hi! I'm . awkward phobia, but call me awkward. cx Like all of you, I am looking for a roleplaying partner! Let's get down to the point, now. c: I'm a semi-literate roleplayer. I write up to about a paragraph each post. I'm friendly, also and I looove when my partner is willing to talk to me in OOC. ^_^ I'm fairly laid-back with plots and stuff, and I honestly love when my partner is good at adding plot-twists and can make a good start for the roleplay. I'm fairly decent at first posts, although unless you give me a good idea to start off, my first posts seem sort of blunt, but if you look past that, I'm a decent roleplayer. c: I have no preference with how many characters or what gender I play, although I'm generally better when I play the male, even though I'm female. I have decent grammar and spelling, although correcting my mistakes are fairly an issue sometimes, considering I am always on mobile. Also, I'm fairly good at coding, so I can make pretty posts if you prefer that. c: And last, but not least, I"d prefer to roleplay over PM. It's easier for me to manage. c: Basically, in a partner, I"d like for you to be online frequently, post often, be able to mirror my posts, and be able to come up with good ideas for plots and good plot-twists. I'm really not picky at all when it comes down to having a partner. cx

Important Note: I know I said I prefer the male, but currently I am playing the male in every one on one, and would like to try the female role for once. If you'd let me, I would enjoy that greatly. c:

Anyway, here is what I'd currently like to roleplay. c:

· Emo Romance
    · Popular girl x Emo boy
    · Punk x Prep
    · Scene x Skater
    · Runaways
    · Best friends to lovers
    · F x F
    · Enemies to lovers
    · Angel x Demon
    · Demon x Human
    · Angel x Human
    · Any other ideas, I'd be more than open too. c:

What I would not like to roleplay would be:

· Anything along the lines of fantasy
    · Anime
    · Animals
    · JB
    · 1D
    · MLP: FiM

Annnd, that's all! If you're interested, please send me a message! I promise I don't bite. c:
. violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbear. » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:40 pm

About me;
    Hey! I'm renegade. c:
    » I'm no stranger to roleplaying; I've been at it for years
    » I'm semi-lit to lit
    » I mirror posts, but like everyone, I get writers block
    » I can play either genders
    » I live in the CST

Expectations;
    » Semi-lit.
    » Can play either genders
    » Mature
    » Will help with plot-twists
    » Will be active/will not abandon the roleplay without reason

What I want to do;
    » band roleplays; i'm most interested in all time low, of mice & men, pierce the veil, and marianas trench. i prefer these to have some sort of romance.
    » youtuber roleplays; like the band roleplays, i want romance. youtubers i'm most interest in are christian novelli, emma blackery, leda muir, destery smith, and matt gibson
    » american horror story; tatexviolet or kylexzoe only

pm me if interested c:
blackbear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gemino- » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:20 pm

Hey, so my name is Gemino- and I kinda just want a light and fluffy rp that's not really too serious on how long it takes to reply or any of that, because my muse varies and I already have a more solid rp partner offsite.

I'm looking for either a SHINee or B. A. P. rp, k-pop being of my newest interests, or a rp set in the Supernatural universe, but with OCs.
For SHINee, AUs are hecka cool and we can definitely discuss them.
For B. A. P, we can discuss aus as well, but I would really like to do something in the One Shot universe.

A mix of both SHINee and B. A. P. is cool too!

I play characters of varying races, genders and sexualities, all I ask is that you do the same. I also would enjoy a partner that is semi-literate, but that can range from a few sentences to a few paragraphs depending on people's definitions of the term.

Please send me a PM if interested c:
dang my sig broke

source
Gemino-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leviathan007 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:38 pm

Honestly? I want to stop with the conventional lovey-dovey themed roleplays. {WARNING: The ranting begins here} I don't want to follow the same old script, love at first sight, romeo and juliet, perfect unconditional love, it's all a joke. I want a roleplay based off a couple's climatic relationship from perfect strangers to arch enemies and only finally achieving the ultimatum of their affections. From there, we can either move onto the next generation, different theme, or a different roleplay altogether.
If I like the roleplay, I will do everything I can to keep it going. But sometimes I can be forgetful, so don't be afraid to nudge me in the right direction.
removed
~Open to all sexualities {I equally love each pairing, no bias involved}
~Intergalactic/Space themes **
removed
~Slave x Immortal Masters {several characters involved, have plot} ***
~Childhood friends to lovers*
~Jail/Asylum Break out***
~Beatnik era {really craving this for some reason}
~Based off: Supernatural**, Sherlock Holmes {RDJ}, The Prestige, Non-stop, Taken {open to suggestions?}

Original Plots:
~Time is frozen {and everyone else with it}, the reason is unknown. Only a few people are unaffected. What will they do? How will they react?
~Technology has taken over the world. {kind of like Terminator} Most of the human race is enslaved, some turned into mind controlled androids, others used as laborers. Then there is the resistance.
Last edited by Lacuna on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: you may not ask for roleplays that break CS rules or share personal information
Sorry if I went MIA. I only roleplay over email now, so pm to restart/discuss a new/old rp.
Leviathan007

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Blossom » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:02 pm

JuniperLeaves wrote:

A little Bit About Me

My name is Space Unicorn! I am a girl, and like to role play. I love to write, and I find role playing a great way to share my creative ideas! I can write a few paragraphs depending on the topic, and what I am given to work with. I think I'm okay when comes to grammar and spelling, but I am human so I do tend to make mistakes. I can Role Play both Guys and Girls. But I prefer Girls. I can Role Play up to 3-4 Characters at one time. I also love to have small conversations OOC so please don't be shy! I'm on as often as I can. I do have school now so my posts will be limited. I do tend to *Poof* every once in a while. I will Role Play over Email or Forum.

What I Would like From You

All I ask Is that you are polite to me. If you do not wish to Role Play anymore, just say so. I won't get mad. I ask that you have proper grammar and spelling. NO TEXT TALK. I also would like it if you would play male. Or at least let the Genders be even. Example : You play a Male and Female, and I play a Male and Female. This is the only condition of me playing a Male. I have been Role Playing them too often and its not fun anymore. I ask that you are creative and Imaginative, and help me come up with Plots, and Twists. I also ask that if you Pm me and are interested and then change your mind, that you tell me. I have been getting too many Pm's with people who say they are interested, and then they never reply.

What I'm Looking For

Teen Romances (Straight / Gay / Lesbian )

Runaways
Camp
Arranged Marriage
Forbidden Love
College Students
Boarding School Students
Princess x Knight
Rich x Poor
Sports Player x Coach
Dancer x Dancer
Ghost x Human
Popular x Skater
Facebook Girl x Facebook Guy
Roommate x Roommate
Player x Player

Other :

Neko or Shape Shifter
Wolves
Fantasy Based

What I'm Interested In Trying :

Vampires (Not Twilight )
Angel x Demon

I Won't Do:

MLP
Twilight
One Direction
Silver Blossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: gucci panda's search ♥

Postby epimetheus » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:08 pm

- hello there. i am gucci panda, and i want some one x one rps. i am an agendered teen living in new jersey and i really hope to be an author someday !! so, a bit more about me. im in so many fandoms that it should be illegal and extremely bad for my health. haha. i love music, reading, writing, cats, some tv shows, and the internet. i won't list all the fandoms im in, bc it would take like three whole years. alright, so a bit about my role-playing. i am currently only looking for kpop roleplays, so if you're unfamiliar with kpop or don't like it i apologize very much. i can offer three or more paragraphs, each of about eight to ten sentences. i can be very descriptive, lol. im such a writer. i also am a very friendly person, and i really enjoy chatting in the ooc. bc yknow, if we're gonna rp we should be pretty friendly right ?? i can play both genders but i like playing males mostly, and i don't mind crossover rps at all. they're actually very fun. i write in third person. i am in school, so replies might take a while, sorry !!! though i try to reply asap. i also don't prefer to write using capitol letters, even when i rp, but i do have good grammar actually and a very wide vocabulary. please please please please with a cherry on choi seunghyun (lol bigbang fans will get that) do not abandon the rp !!! or i will be very upset ;^; i also fully support gay rights and most of the pairings i do are male x male / female x female / etc. btw im not best with plots but if we brainstorm i can help come up with something <3 i can rp on other sites if you want but on here i prefer pm (though forum is okay too n.n)

- i expect that you can write at least almost as much as me, and that you can play either gender. i also would really prefer that you support gay rights bc you know. boy x boy romance = happiness & rainbows ;o; i also expect you to be friendly and respectful and to understand that we might be in different time zones and that school is a priority. i also expect you to have good grammar and at least a semiwide vocabulary. i also don't want you to abandon the rp under any circumstances (at least without telling me). you should also be okay with pm and forum rps but it is preferred that we do pm. also if we do forum id like for you to remove your sig when posting, so things don't get distracting and it won't take the page as long of a time to load. i like doing formatted and pretty posts, though you are not obligated to do that if you don't want to :> i also expect characters that are well developed and actually have flaws, but not characters that really hate themselves or have too many flaws or no flaws at all >.> i also hope you don't mind that i use a lot of emotes in ooc. lol. though i expect you to have decent spelling and grammar, it shouldn't be perfect, bc i know we all have problems with that sorta stuff (even i do).

[ the amount of stars indicates how much i want to rp them ]
              [[ exo **********
              [[ bigbang ********
              [[ shinee *********
              [[ 2ne1 **********
              [[ b.a.p ******
              [[ super junior ******
              [[ teen top ******
              [[ snsd *****
            i don't really listen to any other groups ??? but im definitely open to suggestions. vuv i can rp them in real life or in a sorta fantasy thing, well sort it out.

- i believe that is all we need to cover, yes? well, lemme just say that i typed this from a kindle and it took a hella long time. jesus !! haha, anyways, just shoot me a pm if you want to rp and we can sort all the details out then .u. until then, adios, i hope you have an extremely wonderful and pain-free day (unlike me. my head hurts.) !!! bye then~ !
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

what upppp

Postby mangos » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:20 pm

hello there, i am terrible but feel free to call me cynthia or anything you would like. i am a female teenager living in the eastern part of the united states of america. my timezone is eastern standard time. i enjoy books, reading, tea, animals, uh certain video games, and lots of bands and such. um, i'm a tad bit socially awkward and tend to be a bit .. awkward when you first message me but really i am quite nice.

as of right now i am interested in a semi literate role play based on one direction or possibly even five second of summer. an extra note though i just joined the five seconds of summer fandom so their personality's man be a bit... off? nonetheless.

i also have an vague idea including vampires for a one direction role play and a few other plots for that as well
so hit me up yo

so please message me if you're interested.
please and thanks.
mangos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:20 pm

Destinystwilight wrote:
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
ʜ ᴇ ʟ ʟ ᴏ - ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ʀ ʏ ᴏ ɴ ᴇ

I am Destinystwilight but you can call me Destiny, Dest, Desi or Colf.As you may or may not have noticed I am looking for someone to 1x1 with! Now to get down to business, I am random person who loves role-playing, I have a high skill when it comes to grammar and spelling and enjoy writing complex plots for fun. I have allot of experience when it comes to writing and making posts look pretty. Occasionally I will stop replying for a day or so but don't worry about it, I'll probably be back and replying better and faster then ever.
I love coming up with random plots so don't be afraid to PM me about asking for a plot for an RP, I'd be happy to make one for you! I normally mirror posts so If you write allot so will I, If you write a little that's what I'll do so there is no way your style or skill will clash with mine ^-^

1 x 1 ' s - ɪ - ᴡ ᴀ ɴ ᴛ

The amount of is how much I would like to role-play the topic.
Warrior Cats ❆❆
I Will Not Role-play:

Doctor Who
Twilight

NCIS ❆❆❆❆
Pokemon

Realistic Human RP ❆❆❆
Home Struck

Maximum Ride ❆❆
One Direction

Wolves ❆❆
Anything band related