Airclan || Join + Discuss Here || Open and Accepting!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Airclan || Join + Discuss Here || Open and Accepting!

Postby l i o n. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:36 am

THat works for me. I just figure he won't have much of a chance to develop at all
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Goldenmist - The Diplomat

Postby Zarina » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:43 pm

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╫╫╫╫╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Goldenmist
Future name None
Age 39 moons
Gender Female
Current rank Warrior
Desired rank Queen
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓LOVE▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Crush Open
Mate Looking
Kits None yet
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓FAMILY▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Mother Copperheart - A slim dark calico she-cat with yellow eyes
Father Ferretpelt - A large Cream and brown tabby tom with amber eyes MIA
Other Kin Snakewatcher - A lean brown, ginger, and white she-cat with golden-yellow eyes
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓PERSONALITY▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Description Goldenmist has medium-short, thick diluted calico she-cat with golden-amber eyes. She has an extra toe on each paw, also her fur is sleek and shiny, the fur on her tail is a bit longer than the rest of her fur as well.
Personality[/b ]Goldenmist is an easy-going she-cat, and tends to go with the flow of things. She believes strongly in the code, but knows that it should not dictate everything about life. Goldenmist is a loving she-cat, who likes to see the good in everyone, which makes her a little naïve. Normally it'll take a big talking to from her sister or a metaphorical slap in the face for her to see a darkness in anyone. Despite all this Goldenmist has a silver-tongue, and considered the Diplomat of the family. Like all cats she does have a dark side, Goldenmist hides this side from everyone but her sister. She is often jealous of others, and the happy families they have. The calico is also a bit manipulative, she more often is owned favors than doing favors.
[b]History
Thirty-nine moons ago Goldenmist was born in a litter of two. Their mother loved them both from the minute they where born, though their father had looked at the small bundles of fur and instantly disliked the two kits. The younger of the two kits was named Goldenkit, and the older Snakekit. Their father didn't interact with the two kits much when they were kit's, only watching them from afar. Once the two became apprentices nothing really changed, though their parents were no longer mates. A few moons after the two became apprentices their father left to be a rogue. Goldenpaw and her sister Snakepaw were always close, and this grew after their father left. Moons later the two siblings got in a fight after their father had wandered into the territory. This Fight soon turned physical and both ended up with wounds, but none were life threatening. It seems that even in the mist of their anger, there was no real hate or anger between them. Once their wounds had healed they became warriors named Goldenmist and Snakewatcher. Goldenmist enjoyed life as a warrior, though she would like to mentor at least one apprentice.
Other nope

Fun Facts about Goldenmist!:
- Goldenmist was mentored by Lightningstep, Eelpaw's father. She was his last apprentice.
- As a kit she almost died because she had some how escaped camp and found a pretty red berry. Being the mouse-brained little kit she was, she attempted to eat it. Thankfully the medicine cat was near by and stopped her.
- Goldenmist harbors a deep hatred for queens. Or at least she thinks so. In all reality she's jealous.
- You will be missing your ear's in the morning if you talk bad about her sister
- Goldenmist will eat almost anything, except squirrels.
- This she-cat has a strange love for water and tends to spend most of her free time near any body of water.
- Goldenmist is 25% Russian blue, 25% Abyssinian cat, and 50% American short-haired
Last edited by Zarina on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snakewatcher - The Muscle

Postby Zarina » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:08 pm

Snakewatcher
Future name None
Age 39 moons
Gender Female
Current rank Warrior
Desired rank None
Crush Open
Mate N/A
Kits None
Mother Copperheart A slim dark calico she-cat with yellow eyes
Father Ferretstrike - A large Cream and brown tabby tom with amber eyes MIA
Other Kin Goldenmist - a diluted calico she-cat with golden-amber eyes
Description Snake is lean, even for a feral cat. She has medium length thick fur, and is a calico tabby. Her eyes are a bright golden-yellow, and while she is considered pretty she's also rather scared. Scars litter her forehead, ears, flanks and chest. Her claws are a bit longer than normal, and is more often than not seen as the "other" sister.
Personality This she-cat is more aggressive than her younger sister, in all points of life. Mostly because she took the brunt their fathers dislike - more like hate. She's protective of her sister and much like her name sake, hiss's at what she doesn't like. If Goldenmist is the diplomat, the Snake is the muscle in the family. While she's leaner than her sister, she's stronger an has more endurance. She's very opinionated, and despite her faults she's a good cat. Like her sister she believes in the code, but thinks that sometimes that we must look beyond the code and our ancestors to find answers. She likes to relax like every cat, but is normally one of the first to volunteer to do anything. Be it collecting moss, to guarding the camps entrance.
History Thirty-nine moons ago Snakewatcher was born in a litter of two. Their mother loved them both from the minute they where born, though their father had looked at the small bundles of fur and instantly disliked the two kits. The younger of the two kits was named Goldenkit, and the older Snakekit. Their father didn't interact with the two kits much when they were kit's, only watching them from afar. Once the two became apprentices nothing really changed, though their parents were no longer mates. A few moons after the two became apprentices their father left to be a rogue. Snakepaw and her sister Goldenpaw were always close, and this grew after their father left. Moons later the two siblings got in a fight after their father had wandered into the territory. This Fight soon turned physical and both ended up with wounds, but none were life threatening. It seems that even in the mist of their anger, there was no real hate or anger between them. Once their wounds had healed they became warriors named Goldenmist and Snakewatcher. Snakewatcher enjoyed life as a warrior, and has mentored one apprentice, even though it was only for two moons. The apprentice's old mentor had died and it had been decided that Snake would take over their training.
Other

Fun Facts about Snakewatcher!:
- This little she-cat is much darker than most would believe. As a few days after the sisters warrior ceremony the tabby ran into her father and killed him. She buried his body just out-side the border. Not one cat will say that he didn't deserve it.
- Snake from time to time thought about leaving the clan.
- While she would hate to be leader, she often dreams about the power it would give her.
- Snake tends to over or under exaggerate her S's
- When nervous or bored Snake will tap a claw on the ground
- Snakewatcher is 25% Russian blue, 25% Abyssinian cat, and 50% American short-haired
Last edited by Zarina on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leto - The Wise

Postby Zarina » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:09 pm

Leto
Future name Falconeye
Age 64 moons
Gender tom
Current rank Loner, Ex-kittypet
Desired rank Senior warrior/Elder
Crush Open Pm me, or just ask.
Mate Lavander - a blue-grey she-cat
Kits Blue, Rain, Dusk, and Ash.
Mother Naomi - a pale grey and white spotted tabby with brown eyes
Father Pine/Pinefrost - A Dark brown tabby with blue eyes
Other Kin Zilia - A dark grey tabby she-cat and Puma - a dark brown spotted tabby tom
Description Leto is a broad-shouldered short-furred grey-brown spotted tabby tom with vibrant green eyes. Leto has a few scars on his back and a few on his face. He's also missing a few patches of fur on his rump and blind in is left eye.
Personality Leto is a rather excitable and hard-working tom. He's kind and welcoming to new-comers and generally a good guy. Though he doesn't take crap from anyone, and refuses to be pushed around. This tom has a love for swimming, and loves to tell stories. While Leto's not really old, he feels it already. Those that wake him up from his daily nap are bound to feel his claws. He's a bit devious, pulling harmless pranks on the cats he meets. Though He can be serious when needed, and is often spouting off riddles "In the name of good fun and being mysterious" as he says.
History Leto, oh Leto. Let's start from the beginning. Leto was born many seasons ago to a pair of kitty-pets named Pine and Naomi. He was the only kit born into his litter, and for a time loved being his parents only kit. When he was about three moons old he was taken from his parents, though thankfully he was moved only a few doors down. So he could often visit his parents. When he was seven moons old, he heard the news. He was going to have siblings. He was conflicted, he was happy that he was going to have siblings, a bigger family. And yet he feared that his parents would forget about him, or worse come to hate him. Young Leto stayed that way until his younger siblings were born. The moment he saw his young siblings, he loved them and came to see then often. As they grew he taught them how to stalk prey, and how to protect them-selves has his father had taught him. Then one night, when Leto was just over 12 moons old the small family sat down to tell stories. That was the first time that Leto ever heard of the Warriors in the forest. It turns out his father was once called Pinefrost and was once a warrior in such a clan. Over time Leto's interest grew, his fathers ire towards him grew. It wasn't long before they had an argument, where in the end Pine lost his eldest son, and Leto was blinded in one eye. After that argument, Leto left to become a loner, leaving the safer Kitty-pet life, and trading it in for a more dangerous and yet more adventurous life.
Other Nope

Fun facts about Leto/Falconeye!:
- Leto playfully calls him-self an "Old badger"
- Leto tends to call any cat under 45 moons "young one"
- He also tends to call Kits and young apprentices, "Little ones"
- Leto finds that squirrel are to stringy, do not give one to him unless you want a full blow rant
- Leto's favorite foods are moles and Voles of any kind
- Strangely he calls Voles and Moles "poor blind fools" then sometimes adds on " Kind of like me!"
- Leto is an 75% Egyptian Mau, and 25% Bangle cat
Last edited by Zarina on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eelpaw - The Silver-Tongued

Postby Zarina » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Eelpaw
Future name Eelstrike
Age 14 moons
Gender tom
Current rank Apprentice
Desired rank Warrior, maybe deputy
Crush Open
Mate looking
Kits wants
Mother Robinsong - A calico with amber eyes
Father Lightningstrike - a white tabby tom with blue eyes
Other Kin open for two or three siblings
Description Eelpaw has medium-long brown and white tabby fur and captivating dark brown eyes. He has a few scars and is currently healing from a broken leg.
Personality Eelpaw is a laid back tom, who tends to go with the flow of things. He's a wise tom, and loyal to his clan, only wishing the best for his clan-mates. He's a skilled fighter and has a silver-tongue. The tom can be snarky and sharp-tongued at times too. Eelpaw is rather somber at times, and is a realist. He considers both side's of the story, and at times can overthink things. While he is kind to others, he's rather harsh on him-self, often pushing his limit.
History Eelpaw is the son of a now retired deputy, and a beautiful queen. He is the youngest of his siblings, and loves them dearly. While he's always been the quiet one, he didn't begin to push him-self until he found out that his father was once deputy of their clan before he was blinded. Of course as a kit he couldn't do much. But once became an apprentice, he began training harder than expected. This lead to many accidents, like almost drowning in the river, a run in with a rogue, and more recently falling out of a tree that broke his leg. He might have been made a warrior a moon ago had his leg not been still healing. Though he did get to watch his siblings warrior ceremony, though he wished that he could have joined them.
Other This poor soul broke his leg a few days before his warrior ceremony.

Fun facts about Eelpaw!:
- When bored or Annoyed this poor fool will gaze blankly at you until you give him something to do or leave him alone
- Eelpaw unlike his name would suggest hates fish or really anything that lives in the water
- After his accident in the river, Eelpaw has a fear of any and every body of water
- Eelpaw will bite you if you make a snarky retort about his family or friends
- Eelpaw is a loyal friend, a friend for life. Unless you anger him. Then he's going to make you're life miserable.
- Eelpaw is 25% Indian Desert cat, 25% European wild cat, 25% Turkish Angora, and 25% Somali cat
Last edited by Zarina on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:20 am

Accepted! C:
I'll add your cats to the allegiance once I'm able to get on my laptop.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:45 am

Thanks!
I added some fun facts about my little kibbens. Enjoy! I particularly like Leto's and a few of Snakes. xD
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:46 am

I loved reading the fun facts! xD

I'm going to give Eelpaw to Aldershine.

--
Also:
Going to be doing an activity check and removing/marking people who aren't active.

**Important note**
--Even if I remove your characters from the list, you can come back when you're able to be active. (I just don't want to accidentally assign apprentices to mentors who are inactive.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snakewatcher - The Muscle

Postby Evergreentheclam » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:53 am

Omens in the Star's wrote:
Snakewatcher
Future name None
Age 39 moons
Gender Female
Current rank Warrior
Desired rank None
Crush Open
Mate N/A
Kits None
Mother Copperheart A slim dark calico she-cat with yellow eyes
Father Ferretstrike - A large Cream and brown tabby tom with amber eyes MIA
Other Kin Goldenmist - a diluted calico she-cat with golden-amber eyes
Description Snake is lean, even for a feral cat. She has medium length thick fur, and is a calico tabby. Her eyes are a bright golden-yellow, and while she is considered pretty she's also rather scared. Scars litter her forehead, ears, flanks and chest. Her claws are a bit longer than normal, and is more often than not seen as the "other" sister.
Personality This she-cat is more aggressive than her younger sister, in all points of life. Mostly because she took the brunt their fathers dislike - more like hate. She's protective of her sister and much like her name sake, hiss's at what she doesn't like. If Goldenmist is the diplomat, the Snake is the muscle in the family. While she's leaner than her sister, she's stronger an has more endurance. She's very opinionated, and despite her faults she's a good cat. Like her sister she believes in the code, but thinks that sometimes that we must look beyond the code and our ancestors to find answers. She likes to relax like every cat, but is normally one of the first to volunteer to do anything. Be it collecting moss, to guarding the camps entrance.
History Thirty-nine moons ago Snakewatcher was born in a litter of two. Their mother loved them both from the minute they where born, though their father had looked at the small bundles of fur and instantly disliked the two kits. The younger of the two kits was named Goldenkit, and the older Snakekit. Their father didn't interact with the two kits much when they were kit's, only watching them from afar. Once the two became apprentices nothing really changed, though their parents were no longer mates. A few moons after the two became apprentices their father left to be a rogue. Snakepaw and her sister Goldenpaw were always close, and this grew after their father left. Moons later the two siblings got in a fight after their father had wandered into the territory. This Fight soon turned physical and both ended up with wounds, but none were life threatening. It seems that even in the mist of their anger, there was no real hate or anger between them. Once their wounds had healed they became warriors named Goldenmist and Snakewatcher. Snakewatcher enjoyed life as a warrior, and has mentored one apprentice, even though it was only for two moons. The apprentice's old mentor had died and it had been decided that Snake would take over their training.
Other

Fun Facts about Snakewatcher!:
- This little she-cat is much darker than most would believe. As a few days after the sisters warrior ceremony the tabby ran into her father and killed him. She buried his body just out-side the border. Not one cat will say that he didn't deserve it.
- Snake from time to time thought about leaving the clan.
- While she would hate to be leader, she often dreams about the power it would give her.
- Snake tends to over or under exaggerate her S's
- When nervous or bored Snake will tap a claw on the ground

Oof could Aldershine be her crush?

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:17 am

@Evergreentheclam
Lol, sure. Let's see how this goes.

Also who wants to run into Old Leto?
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes