Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby mandalorian » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:49 pm

never in my six years of being here have i seen a roleplay involving elves. which is kind of crazy, because elves are probably my favourite fantasy species. my idea is that there's a clan of elves who moved into a forest populated by werewolves. the werewolves quickly fight the elves and try to drive them away, but the elves refuse, starting a war. it's an extremely weak plot at the moment but if you're interested in helping develop it or interested in elves & werewolves in general, please let me know.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:34 pm

snip
Last edited by bigwig. on Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:38 am

so, i was wondering if anyone who had anthro characters would be interested in me or someone creating
an anthro character roleplay!?
it would be based in college and it would help you to better develop your anthro characters!
(you would of course need your own character, not just some image off of google!)
message me if you are interested!
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Alright so.. I was wondering if anyone would like to role or well develope this idea I have, It can be both ways group rp or 1v1 rp. Just warning it has <Main Characters>. That being said.. I'll go ahead with my idea idk if its a bit clique but whateves. I had a huge writers block and the hurricane gave me enough time to think in my own sweat. Yea
Characters basically,
Older bro ((Preferably rolled by someone who is ... Very good at rolling evilly))
Younger Bro <MC> (( I would play this role))
Grandmother ((Someone nice and kind))
Mother (( can be whoever))
Daughter <MC> (( Vengeful (towards old bro and a little bit young bro) but still kind ))
Guards? ((Evil guards who only listen to older bro))

The Idea

Idea:: A war between two family's. Reasonings would go as far as hundreds of years. Now in the present remaining a an evil older brother who wants to keep fighting. And a younger brother who wishes to cease the fighting. Here's where it gets mixed up, one day in training the older brother injures the younger brother and turns on the younger brother. Even sending the young brother to their dungeon. Where there he meets someone who leads to others..

I know this is a lot of reading but yea. I've actually wrote more deeply on paper and liked this idea a lot and just really wanna try it alright peace. Pm for any advice's or if u wanna do this role with meh!
───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online           
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
─────────────────────────
things i'm interested in! solo leveling,
link click, tgcf, roleplaying, reading,
and writing.
─────────────────────────
Song - Current Event Swaps - 12-18 Swaps
──────────────────────────────
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Chime » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:38 am

Hello!

I apologize in advance, I'm kind of hopeless at coding things to make them appealing, but I've been writing little vignettes at school and I wrote one this week that I thought would be a wonderful group or 1x1 roleplay!

The plot is centered around a man named Maximilian who has become so complacent with his curse of immortality he's come to enjoy gathering more years to extend his life. He's made it into a game - one where a lost, needy soul wanders into his labyrinth seeking help. In return, Maximilian agrees to assist them if, and only if, they can find the other way out of the cave where he lives. Of course, this nameless protagonist has every force working against them - the deviously twisted nature of the caverns, a countless number of foes in the shadows, and most dangerously, Maximilian himself. If they lose, they die, and Maximilian gets to add the rest of the years they would have lived to their life. If they win, Max will give them the solution to their original decision.

If this gathers enough interest, I should let people know that I would be playing Maximilian and possibly another character. If you are interested in this idea, please send me a pm with character/plot ideas and if you think this would be better as a 1 on 1 or group situation.
How we talked things
Like we knew what we wanted
And I still remember what she said
xo
-Chime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:18 am

I have a two different roleplay ideas, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in:

Sangheili-based Roleplay (Halo Fandom)

1. A Roleplay that takes places in a Keep on Sangheilios, involving the Ladies, Lords, Elders, Kaidons, Soldiers, and Children of said Keep.
Information: Roleplayers would be playing Sangheili of any age and either sex. I would state the basics of general Sangheili society, as well as the basics of this particular Keep's cultural (No Keep is the exact same :P) I don't have a plot/storyline for the characters to interact with yet, so if you had anything in mind, it is much appreciated.

SPARTAN Bootcamp Roleplay (Halo Fandom)

2. A Roleplay that takes place in a Bootcamp for SPARTANs, with a twist! There is something very off about this Bootcamp and there is a mystery that the players unfold. (Halo Fandom)
Information: Roleplayers play children between the ages of 7 and 10. I will be playing the people in charge and the AIs of the Bootcamp. I know the plot and the mystery and have it ready for the roleplayers to discover.

Feel free to PM me if you have any interest or feedback in any of these ideas
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:18 am

hello! and good morning / good night. i'm spider-man and i am in search of a co-owner who
    wouldn't mind making a warriors thread. i don't have a plot yet - but i tend to either make
    one clan, or two. and i would give the co-owner any spot that they want for helping me ma
    ke it. if you're good at coding, that'd be great too, because i want it to look nice and neat
    so that it will look appealing to role players. i don't quite have a set prophecy in mind, but
    that's something we can discuss along the way. if you're interested, don't be afraid to pm m
    e with ideas - i am open to anything!
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Interest check: Left 4 Dead RP

Postby FLYBOY » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:01 am

So...
    I really want to do a Left 4 Dead roleplay, but I know the fandom is pretty sleepy, so I figured I would post here first. I'm thinking semi-lit (I'm personally a pretty literate writer, but I don't want to be bogged down by super long posts and I want it to be available for people who write a little less), and people can play canon survivors, OCs, or special infected. Plot and whatnot I can figure out later- I just wanted to see if anyone at all would be interested first :) PM me if you'd join!
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby » selcouth » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:40 pm

in order to understand their mission, we first have to start at the beginning.

this story began many, many moons ago, when the five clans called cherryfall valley home. tensions between the clans were always there, but for the most part, life was peaceful.

until the darkness crept upon them and swept everyone off their paws.

a former thunderclan warrior had grown twisted and dark without the influence of his beloved, whom held his heart deep within her own. in his efforts to bring forth the warriors of the dark forest into the realm of the living, he killed the cat prophesied to stop them. his plans crumbled soon after as he attempted to reign in the dark forest warriors and use them for his own revenge, but those twisted cats did what they do best: they betrayed him, killing him without so much as a second thought.

with the former thunderclan cat gone, they were free to wreak havoc upon the living. the clans struggled to protect themselves for moons, but to no avail. the dark forest warriors were ruthless and bloodthirsty and they stopped at nothing until only two clans out of the original five remained. fearing that they had been abandoned by their ancestors, these two clans joined forces and prepared themselves for the ultimate battle, a battle they feared they wouldn't recover from... until starclan stepped down from the heavens and aided them in their fight.

although they emerged victorious, this darkness was just the beginning...

a plague swept through the territories, wiping out those too weak to withstand it. those that were immune banded together and traveled far from the valley, away from everything they had known, and came across a land of hope -- a place called shinoah forest. it was here that the group settled, building their own community within a labyrinth of caverns as they attempted to restore the clans to their former glory.

their efforts to do so failed.

one she-cat, well-known within the group of survivors, left the caverns to do only starclan knows what. it was no secret that the natives of shinoah forest weren't fond of the group, but the sight she came home to had been unexpected. the cats she'd grown close to, the ones she called friend and family, were slaughtered. blood splattered the walls of the cavern and bodies were strewn across the floor. her own beloved mother, so fierce and ruthless in her own right, had fallen at the claws and fangs of callous rogues. the she-cat had lost everything...

or so she thought.

her mother's oldest and dearest friend had survived the onslaught of these rogues. after recovering from the devastation, the duo buried their fallen comrades and left shinoah forest -- but not without exacting revenge on those who had taken everything from them.

now, they strive to return to the life they once had

the duo have come a long way from shinoah forest, yet they still carry the memories of their comrades deep within their hearts. although one isn't too keen on rebuilding the clans, the other has her sights set on a place called crater lake -- could this be a new hom where the clans could finally flourish once more?

if you're interested at all, shoot me a PM! you're welcome to join with as many cats as you like -- genders do not matter. they could be survivors from the five original clans (although my own characters wouldn't know them), or they could simply be loners/rogues/kittypets. the objective of this is to start up new clans (most likely three), but there will be many obstacles in the group's way.

i am only looking for 1-3 other people who would be interested in this roleplay. i will be making a discussion thread after everything is situated in order to figure out the obstacles and how many clans will be made. i am also very intent on this being a long-term and literate (at least a paragraph) thread, so please do not PM me if you are not up for that.
Last edited by » selcouth on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
» selcouth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angel. » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:49 am

okay so i've been wanting to create a small group roleplay for a while and haven't had much creative ideas spring forward but i had a very loose plot that seems like it could be quite fun

four friends (humans) love spooky stories but only a few (probably two to make it even) actually believe in ghosts. until they visit a haunted mansion. there are a group of ghosts living there, probably 4-6, that are quite bored and when the humans come looking for trouble, they decide to have a little fun. the ghosts want to be seen by the humans and the two humans try to convince the other two that ghosts are real !!

in total probably 8-10 people, probably closer to 8 since i don't want this to be too big.

literacy would be lit/semi-lit! sorry for the awful coding i just wanted to throw this out there and if you are interested, please pm me! i'd love to have someone co-mod and also any and all ideas are welcome!
angel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me