Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE [check rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for One-on-One Roleplays HERE [check rules!]

Postby VintageSongBird » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:06 am

Hi there! Hope the dullness of my post doesn't make you ignore it.

I have a specific plot in mind that I want to try out with someone. The Rp is a fantasy romance set in Victorian London. There is a girl (my charrie) who lives alone in a large mansion outside of the city in a small town. When she walks among the towns people, they avoid her, a slight expression of fear in their hearts. A Boy comes to town. upon seeing her, he is curious about her and wants to meet her, not knowing what the towns people know.

Pm me if you are interested to find out more!!
I AM NO LONGER ACTIVE. Goodbye
VintageSongBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolves+horses » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:12 am

Hello! I'm wolves+horses, but you can call me WH. As you can assume based on the thread you are looking through right now, I am looking for a 1x1 RP partner! I'm not into making extremely fancy posts, so I'll try to make this quick and simple!

A LITTLE ABOUT ME:
~ I am a girl.
~ I live in the Eastern Standard Time zone (EST)
~ I am only online in the evenings on schooldays. Please keep this in mind.
~ I only like a one on one in which each person has one character. Otherwise, it has the feel of a group roleplay. I wouldn't be looking for a one on one if I wanted that. ;)
~ I am semi-lit. This can range from 2 lines (on a bad day) to over 10 lines (usually only in the first post/first few posts because of expository reasons).
~ I love talking OOC.
~ Romance is not necessary to me, but if you want romance, cool. I'm fine with any gender match-ups.
~ There's a huge chance that I will only want to RP over PM.

WHAT I WANT FROM YOU:
~ I'd like you to be at about the same literacy level as me.
~ Please try to use as much correct grammar and spelling as possible. I don't mind textchat OOC though!
~ If you want to add a plot twist, please tell me, and I'll do the same.
~ For you to be very patient. I am an extremely forgetful person, and am terrible when rushed. I may only get on once every other day. Don't get me wrong, there are definitely those nights where I can zoom back and forth for a whole page. But if I do not respond as quickly as a lot of users on this website would, I would like you to be patient. If I feel obligated to rush, it won't be fun. But don't worry. If I am leaving the RP, I will tell you.

WHAT I'M INTERESTED IN RPING AT THE MOMENT:
~ wolf neko slave x human master (I would like to be the neko.) 5/5
~ Wolf Children (any way - give me an idea of what you'd want to do with this!) 4/5
~ experiments 2/5
~ Pokémon [maybe] (preferably trainers, but trainers or pokemon) 1/5

...I think that's it. Alright! If you're interested, just PM me! Bye!

wolves+horses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby babybuggy » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:45 am

glitter_kitties wrote:
Hello! I’m glitter_kitties, but you can call my glitkit for short.

I live in the eastern part of America so the time zone is eastern standard time. I’m still in school so I won’t be able to reply from 8am to 3pm. I also just recently started a job so the time I’m on here will be different every day but I will definitely be able to reply at least once a day. When I reply, I could write anywhere to two lines to two paragraphs. It depends on how I’m feeling that day, what you give to me, and what is happening at that time in the rp. I prefer to play females but I will play males if requested. Also, I will do homosexual relationships.

Also: I really really hate text talk so please use correct grammar and punctuation and spelling.

What I will RP:
☼Human x nonhuman (angel, demon, vampire, faerie, etc)
☼Nonhuman x nonhuman (same examples as above)
☼Arranged marriage (any time frame)
☼Teacher x student relationship
☼City meets country
☼High School (would need more than one character each)
☼Any suggestions

What I won’t RP:
☁︎Book/song/band based
☁︎Really, that’s it.

Please send me a message if you’re interested!

CS member since 12/24/08

babybuggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CityOfFallenAshes » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:37 pm

Hello there!

I'm looking for a one-on-one, much like everyone else is. :3 Now, some information and requests...

~Things About Me~

I'm a very experienced role player, though I'm not as literate as some people. I can write a fairly good few paragraphs should my inspiration hit, but I stick to a few lines usually unless you write big posts. I try to match your posts. Never one line though, always at least 3+. I'm VERY willing to chat with you and be friendly and share fun. :3 I can play both genders, but prefer to be female.

~Things I Want In You~

I want you to write at least 3+ lines in the third person. :3 I'd also like if you were on at least once a day to help me be happy and not bored. XD You don't have to be very chatty if you don't want, but it'd be fun! ^_^

~What I Want to Role Play~

***anything underlined is what I'd like to be***

~Mortal Instruments~

Male OC x Female OC
PLEASE. I BEG OF YOU. I DESPERATELY WANT TO DO THIS ONE. I would SO be willing to be a guy as well as a girl (so we'd have one of each, four charries between the two of us). I have a tiny hint of a plot, honestly, or at least I did, can't remember it right now. We can place it anywhere in the world. Since I have remembered the plot...here it is!
So this would take place perhaps after City of Glass, but before City of Fallen Angels. Some...guy, not sure if I want to make him a Shadowhunter or what just yet, has come up with the idea of copying the Mortal Instruments. Somehow, he turns different beings, whether they be Downworlders or humans, into Shadowhunters, and wants to use their blood for something that I have yet to figure out. As we each have two characters, I think one of our characters each could have had this happen to them, and we could have the role play start with the "true" Shadowhunters (unless you have other plans for your characters, of course) finding them.

PM me if interested! Please. ;-;

"Why do you write like you're running out of time?"
CityOfFallenAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r a d i a n c e » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:38 pm

S p i k e's wrote:
S p i k e's wrote:Okay,I'm not going to make this a very big post,this is just going to get to the point.
Anyways,with the following idea's/pairings below I am up for any type of genre Rp. The idea's that are highlighted with color below, are the rp's that I'm really craving at the moment.

What you can expect from me,and vice versa:
~ Is able to have proper grammer
~ Is on fairly frequently/replies at least a few times a day
~ Can be semi-literate/high semi-literate
~ Won't just ditch/quit the roleplay(Please inform me if you will be away for a while)
~ Can contribute to the rp/come up with idea's
~ Is mature
~ I will only rp through PM, ( I also have an Advanced Scribes account)
~ Is able to roleplay both genders

What I will do:

Movies/T.V Shows:

~ BattleField Earth
Pairings:
~ Terl X OC

~ Hide and Seek

~ Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)
Pairings:
~ Freddy X Nancy
~ Freddy X OC

~ The Dark Knight
Pairings
~ The Joker X OC

~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Pairings:
~ Spike X Drucilla
~ Spike X Willow
~ Spike and (Older)Dawn (New)
~ Spike X OC
~ Willow and Tara (New)

Celebrities/Bands:
~ Josh Ramsay X OC
~ Josh Ramsay X Emily Osment
~ Enrique Iglasias X OC
~ Olly Murs X OC
~ James Marsters X OC(New)
~ John Paul Tremblay X OC

Please pm me with any suggestions you have, if it pertains to the plot of the above roleplay. I am open for pretty much almost anything. Thank you for taking time to read this, and I hope to get a pm from you soon.
| I AM Strong |

ImageImage
r a d i a n c e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby videlicet » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:44 pm

Hullo, I'm Viz, and I'm currently searching for a roleplay that is relaxed in terms of both post length and frequency. Undemanding, in other words -whilst still being heaps of fun, of course! I won't put any restrictions on the length of your posts; although I'll likely keep to only a paragraph or two. Write me a novella, or a couple of sentences -I'm more concerned with quality than quantity. I will probably only have sufficient time to post once or twice a week. If these limitations aren't too off-putting, then I'd love to hear from you! I'm pretty open to ideas, so I'd love to hear any suggestions you have.

[a sidenote: the only television shows I am familiar with are BBC Sherlock, Doctor Who, Hannibal, and Merlin. I'm pretty widely-read, so if you'd like to roleplay something that has to do with a particular book (or series), name it and I'll tell you whether I've read it or not. More generally speaking, I've been craving an action-based roleplay with a good helping of romance on the side (particularly if the participants are both madly in love but oblivious to the other party's affections). Sexual orientation is of no concern to me. I've also been ruminating on doing something based on one of Aesop's fables, or perhaps a grimmer fairytale by the Brothers Grimm.
    a side-sidenote: I'm really only capable of playing one character at a time. Also, I'm quite friendly, but I'm cool if amiable chatting isn't your thing. I can be quite indecisive, and hesitant to take control of the plot, but that's something I've been aiming to fix. And, whilst I do have a preference for roleplaying over the forums, I'm happy to accommodate.]

Thank you!
on semi-permanent hiatus
(unable to fill any art requests as my tablet is very broken, apologies!)
ImageImage
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
meanwhile the world goes on. / meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain
are moving across the landscapes, / over the prairies and the deep trees,
the mountains and the rivers. --wild geese, by mary oliver

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
hey, viz here! eternally busy, stressed university student. lover of books, space, autumn, mint chocolate, cats. gay.
my previous username was vizàviz

tracks » deviantart » loc » rp with me
videlicet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gemino- » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:56 pm

Hey, so my name is Gemino- and I kinda just want a light and fluffy rp that's not really too serious on how long it takes to reply or any of that, because my muse varies and I already have a more solid rp partner offsite.

I'm looking for either a SHINee or B. A. P. rp, k-pop being of my newest interests, or a rp set in the Supernatural universe, but with OCs.
For SHINee, AUs are hecka cool and we can definitely discuss them.
For B. A. P, we can discuss aus as well, but I would really like to do something in the One Shot universe.

A mix of both SHINee and B. A. P. is cool too!

I play characters of varying races, genders and sexualities, all I ask is that you do the same. I also would enjoy a partner that is semi-literate, but that can range from a few sentences to a few paragraphs depending on people's definitions of the term.

Please send me a PM if interested c:
dang my sig broke

source
Gemino-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:00 pm

Hi everyone, I'm G.L'S.
I'm a semi-lit role-player but I'm good with anything that is more than illiterate-level. Because I role play on many different devices, my formatting will be pretty simple. I will role play with anyone in any timezone but please keep in mind that I am in EST (GMT-5). I am comfortable role playing multiple characters of any gender and I would prefer if my partner could too. I also prefer to role play on a thread because my inbox can get cluttered easily.

What I will do
any combo of the options below
apocalypse (really interested in this right now)
WME, DAM, WTE or other adopts (must be an owner)
horse rp wild or tame
wolf rp
LGBTQ+
anthro treatment
fantasy creatures
fandom based: (not canon unless AU)

- Harry Potter
- Hunger Games
- Wicked
- Percy Jackson
- How to train your dragon
- Disney

Things I will not do
strictly romance plots
teacher x student
cliche vampire rps (aka Twilight)

Send a PM if you're interested!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Blossom » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:13 pm

A little Bit About Me

My name is Space Unicorn! I am a girl, and like to role play. I love to write, and I find role playing a great way to share my creative ideas! I can write a few paragraphs depending on the topic, and what I am given to work with. I think I'm okay when comes to grammar and spelling, but I am human so I do tend to make mistakes. I can Role Play both Guys and Girls. But I prefer Girls. I can Role Play up to 3-4 Characters at one time. I also love to have small conversations OOC so please don't be shy! I'm on as often as I can. I do have school now so my posts will be limited. I do tend to *Poof* every once in a while. I will Role Play over Email or Forum.

What I Would like From You

All I ask Is that you are polite to me. If you do not wish to Role Play anymore, just say so. I won't get mad. I ask that you have proper grammar and spelling. NO TEXT TALK. I also would like it if you would play male. Or at least let the Genders be even. Example : You play a Male and Female, and I play a Male and Female. This is the only condition of me playing a Male. I have been Role Playing them too often and its not fun anymore. I ask that you are creative and Imaginative, and help me come up with Plots, and Twists. I also ask that if you Pm me and are interested and then change your mind, that you tell me. I have been getting too many Pm's with people who say they are interested, and then they never reply.

What I'm Looking For

Teen Romances (Straight / Gay / Lesbian )

Runaways
Camp
Arranged Marriage
Forbidden Love
College Students
Boarding School Students
Princess x Knight
Rich x Poor
Sports Player x Coach
Dancer x Dancer
Ghost x Human
City x Country
Facebook Girl x Facebook Guy
Roommate x Roommate
Player x Player

Other :

Wolves
Fantasy Based

What I'm Interested In Trying :

Vampires (Not Twilight )
Angel x Demon

I Won't Do:

MLP
Twilight
One Direction
Silver Blossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miyamura » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:16 pm

found one! thank you!
Last edited by miyamura on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
miyamura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me