Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby `sappho » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:08 am

Blackpearl44 wrote:
      would anyone be interested in a roleplay based on the tv show the 100? please pm me if you are interested because i'd like a few people to help me mod and plot the roleplay!
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiny_Cat » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:47 am

This will be a semi literate to mid literate roleplay. That means roughly 400-500 words per post, per character minimum

The roleplay will focus on a group of Teens. These terms are test tube babies, created and raised in a laboratory far from any civilization. The scientists have raised and nurtured them from the test tube, up to now. Their mid to late teenage years. Each teen is unique in that they represent a specific emotion. They are capable of emotions other than this main one, but the one that were given was enhanced and has become their dominant feeling. Feelings include things such as Anger, Joy, Jealousy, Sadness, Resentment, Excitement, Boredom, Compassion, etc;

There will, of course, he many more emotions where that came from. This isn't intended as a 'small vroup' roleplay, but as ine with many open spots. If interested, PM me. If this garners enough attention I will create the thread and PM the interested Parties.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyGalleth » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:04 pm

Hello. :3 Call me L.G. Would anyone be interested in a Life Is Strange RP? I'm SUPER excited for Before The Storm. <3 I'm willing to negotiate a plot, because, truthfully, I don't even have one in mind. ^^ But it must be set in Arcadia with Cannon characters, though OCs will be allowed with limitation. I don't want this to be over-flowing with new characters, so I just ask keep the OCs and Cannon characters about the same balance. The story can be slice-of-life, college/highschool drama, loosely follow the events of the game, etc. etc. I ask that you post, at least, one paragraph per post, and I ask that, if you do play a cannon, please try to keep as in character as you can while respecting the website rules. If anyone is interested, please PM me. :3 LIS is something I'm passionate about, so please, if anyone wants to try to work something out, message me.

~L.G.<3
----------John Watson----------
We can't giggle, it's a crime scene!

_

_

_

_

_
We solve crimes, I blog about it,
he forgets his pants

Signature By Crimson_Raven
LadyGalleth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redtiger7736 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:27 pm

Hello there, people of the internet! Just doing a interest check on a WC roleplay!

Here's the rough idea:
Whisperclan has lived in the heart of the Willow woods for many moons in relative peace. Leaf-bares are hard but not unusual, and the clan has strong members. However, a pack of rogue cats have entered the territory, claiming they are in search of a home to join, or possibly even a clan. Whisperclan is divided, leaf-fall is coming to a close and greencough has been on the rise, they are unlikely to be able to feed the mouths. However, the rogues refuse to leave, and there is conspiracy among the clan. When the medicine cat foretells a strange prophecy, the clan is put on edge as questions of loyalty arise, and the rogues are not making things any better.

And the prophecy:
The leader of Stars foretells peace,
The cat of deceit foretells prosperity.
The queen of the moon will befriend the king of lies,
And all must choose a side.
Greet, or glean.

This is a very rough idea and there will definitely be better lore, but I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in something like this before I did lots of work writing lore and making pretty maps. Just give me a PM!
Last edited by Redtiger7736 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:20 am

would anyone be interested in a vamp x human rp? there are roles to play. eight vampires and eight humans- each pair of vamps and humans have their own roles.
here's pretty much what the plot involves.
goals can be quite difficult to Achieve. Especially in a world where people are like the pieces of a chess board. Though they are easier if you have some help. Though, of course, the help you recieved wasn't quite what you expected. Wether you picked up some stray animal on the street, or one of them approached you in human form, the endgame was the same- you made a trade. In exchange for giving them blood when they ask for it, the vampire you made the trade with will agree to protect you and help you achieve your goals. they will listen to whatever you say- it's all part of the trade. only- there's more to the story then that. The vampire you provide blood for- is one of the eight most powerful vampires currently in existence, and the current territory they are residing in- the north american territory- is in need of a new leader. However, there are four different view points among the eight vampires. One wishes for vampires to live peacefully with human kind and eventually create safe-havens for the vampires, or special towns where they can live openly among humans. One wishes to always stay hidden from the humans entirely and live quietly in the shadows. Two others wish to gain supremecy over humans- a superior species. They wish to bring forth an apocolypse to leave human civilization in ruin so vampires can run things. Another wants to gain control over all the territories, be the strongest. And then one wishes to rule so they can have whatever they desire. a seventh one wishes to put vampires against humans in war to see who gets to be the supreme species. the eight vampire has yet to choose a side, and is rater neutral and well..lazy. Another part of the trade- your supposed to help that vampire gain the position of leader. By helping your vampire companion get his rivals under his command, kind of like an army, the strongest of the eight will be leader. At least the vampire your partnered with will most of the time get a long with you. generally they try and partner with some that will be of benefit to them in the war to be leader. Say your vampire is one of the ones who wish for vampires to be supreme and higher-ranking than humans? chances are part of the agreement is that once the vampire became leader they would turn you so you could be stronger than what you currently are. Oh, and thanks to the powers of the vampire you partnered with, you will gain a custom weapon to help aid you in battle. Though when not in use it appears as a marking of sorts on your skin, like a tattoo.
In a war of vampires to who will be leader, to the fate of both races, who will win? will allies turn traitor? will forbidden friendships be formed? what happens if one vampire is targeted by the rest? numerous questions and confusion. How will the pages of your story continue? As the pieces of the chess board move about, slowly depleting one by one, will you survive? but how many, and how much will you sacrifice along the way? Would you be able to give up everything? are you ready to?

please pm me for more info if your interested/have questions.
literacy expectations- not beginner, but no lit either. not entirely semi lit.l Just.. at least a paragraph per post, per charrie, ok?
anime images only.
Last edited by owl0430 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:13 pm

I have a few different roleplay ideas, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in:

1. A Roleplay that takes places in a Keep on Sangheilios, involving the Ladies, Lords, Elders, Kaidons, Soldiers, and Children of said Keep. (Halo Fandom)
Information: Roleplayers would be playing Sangheili of any age and either sex. I would state the basics of general Sangheili society, as well as the basics of this particular Keep's cultural (No Keep is the exact same :P) I don't have a plot/storyline for the characters to interact with yet, so if you had anything in mind, it is much appreciated.

2. A Roleplay that takes place in a Bootcamp for SPARTANs, with a twist! There is something very off about this Bootcamp and there is a mystery that the players unfold. (Halo Fandom)
Information: Roleplayers play children between the ages of 7 and 10. I will be playing the people in charge and the AIs of the Bootcamp. I know the plot and the mystery and have it ready for the roleplayers to discover.

3. A Roleplay involving an orphanage for the living and the dead. Older living teens and adults cannot see the ghost kids, but younger kids can. (Fantasy Human)
Information: Roleplayers would be playing the ghost kids, living kids, possibly ghost and living caretakers.

Feel free to PM me if you have any interest or feedback in any of these ideas
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:10 pm

Heads up for what may be the coolest Roleplay around!

I made a new RP about Rats [no! dont turn away yet!] And I need people who want [or maybe dont] want to join to help me fill in the missing puzzle pieces.
just please take a look and PM me about info I can fill in, rules I need to add. and Feedback, be it positive or negative!

Also PM me to claim a spot when its done and ready!

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3539652&p=111489013#p111489013
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:02 am

hey! checking for interest in a new concept I came up with:
the basic idea is that a group of kids (aged 11-18 is what I'm thinking, so teens/preteens) wake up to find themselves sucked into either an anime or a western comic - I'm not sure which I like better or which other people would like better. If it was anime-themed it would probably be a fantasy anime of some sort, and if it was a western comic/cartoon/etc. it would probably be superhero-themed.

The plot would center around them trying to escape through following a series of somewhat cryptic clues, the first of which they would start out with - but as time went on, some of the kids would start not wanting to escape, instead deciding that they like their new life and new powers better, creating a rift between those who do want to leave and those who don't. But, of course, their way of escaping back to the real world requires all 7-8 of them in order to work, so there's no way that some of them can leave without all of them leaving.

Interest/ideas/suggestions?
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loire. » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:47 am

I will make this if people are interested, but basically the rp resolves around the
      12 zodiacs. They will be split into two groups. The 6 protecters where sent to earth
      to protect the human zodiacs. They will all share an apartment and carry out their
      lives in the large city of new york. Drama is of course inevitable, but anyway if you are
      interested please pm me!
Loire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GIANELLA12 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Would anyone be interested in this Rp? I'll provide my plot summary and everything for it down below. If interested I'll post it and help it continue.
~pm me if interested so I may count the members just to open~

Plot idea:

It's the year 2XX7, humanity had changed greatly. Wars have starved the land of its beauty and now the only thing that once connected the world is banned. The government is now run by 'The Machine' as they call him. He believes that certain things will help create a "perfect" world.

Music, a well known aid in the connection of humankind has now been banned. "It creates disruptive ideas, as well as encourages bad behavior." Is what The Machine said. The rule states that if anyone is seen participating in the act of making music they would be imprisoned.

It seemed all hope was lost, that is..until someone picked up a guitar and began playing it to their heart's content. Will you join in the rebellion to Give Life Back to Music, or will you join the government and shut down what was once a great power to humanity?

Who would be the characters?
I was thinking it would be a multi-music Rp. So really the characters would be anyone that creates music, it could be Youtubers that create their own songs or do parodies. It also goes through the entire music genre, so you could enter as a member of Linkin Park and another could enter as a Skrillex. I will also allow Oc's because the music genre is really open.

Alongside that, you may also enter as characters that form part of the Government side. This will be like heroes and villains against each other.

Characters V. Machine:
How can music beat the government? Well, since the Machine entered into power he's added changes to humanity. For example, police officers or anyone with law enforcement are droids programmed to fight against music. The machine is known to malfunction if too much music is forced onto it as humankind created and tested it. Basically, the characters would use their music as a form of weaponry.

Requirements:
Just make sure you're active, you can at least write enough for others to interact with you. Please avoid first person, and avoid any drama OOC.

Discord: UnluckyG #1483 ~ BA ASL INTERP Student ~ 18+ ~ 🎧
-------------------------------

You know that Bo Burnham song where he just laughs at you for a good minute?
Yeah, that's my current life.
I'm surviving somehow.
Not active a much as I used to be, mostly on discord if you wanna reach out.

Current Interests:
Tokyo Revengers ~ Bungou Stray Dogs

---------------------------------
😸 The Nyah to my Cat
GIANELLA12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me