Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Would you join a version 3?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes : 12

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby K0Z1 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:36 am

FearlessOfFate wrote:
FearlessOfFate wrote:

➳name; Llyod Garmadon
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; none yet
    ➳pairing;what ever works...
    ➳fandom;The Lego Ninjago Movie

➳hair; blond
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳skin tone;white
    ➳height; 63-68 inches tall
    ➳weight; 108

➳abilities / powers; The power of green.(Power of leader ship...I think....He never rlly had powers in the movie
    ➳weapons; his two swords

➳personality;Llyod is kind, emotional, angsty, defensive,protective,loyal and trusting

➳history; Well....Llyod was the son Of koko and evil Lord Garmadon...His mom after having him released she didn't want the life of a evil warlord for her son ....So she took him to ninjago city and raised him. During some point before his birthday he was recruited to be the green ninja as wrl as all his friends to stop the rising threat of Lord Garmdon attacking the city weekly.....But sadly on llyods sixteenth birthday his father attacked the city....Llyod and his friends took action and chased him out.....Sadly during the battle llyod got really emotional with his father making the evil lord curious to as why he was so upset. The next day Gramadon returned and got to capital of city and took over mayors seat.....Llyod being emotional distressed with his father/enemy, went and stole the ultimate weapon from his uncle(his fathers brother) and flew his dragon me to the top to face his father. Out of anger and frustration Llyod shot his dad with the weapon.(laser pointer) The weapon called out meowthra who's the start to follow the laser pointer. The laser pointer was then take from llyod and use on his friends mes while his fathers generals held him down....Llyod escaped them and destory the weapon causing moewthra to become uncomfortable. Angry, upset, and confused.The teenage boy revealed his indenity to his father and screamed.'I wish you weren't my father.'He then jumped of the building using a flag to land safely. There he found out all his friends were okay and they went with master wu to find the ultimate ultimate weapons. Garmadon caught on to what they were doing and followed them....He fought his brother(master wu)and knocked wu of a bridge into a river but got trapped in the process.......The ninja needing a master took him but carried him in his cage. Sadly GarmaDork ex generals found them and trapped llyod and Garmdon both in the cage were they began to mend there family relationship ship with each other.Llyods friends who had escaped returned and treated llyod and his father. After a bit more traveling They reached the temple were the weapons were kept.After finding the weapons, garmadon betrayed them and stole them to defeat the cat himself and locked ten in the temple which began to crumble . The ninja then unlocked there powers(other then llyod) and broke out.....They escaped and found master wu alive and went back to ninjago just in time for llyod to watch his father get eaten alive. Llyod disreguraded the advice of his friends and towns folk to scare of meowthraw and walked over to the cat....After talking to his dad who was inside the catand the cat....His father shed a tear of actual fire(cause he crys tears of fire) and was spit out by the cat.....The cat was tamed and Llyod was reunited with his father and mother who had watched it all happen
    ➳other; He is the green Ninja
[/center]

(Imagine he isn't a Lego pls)

(Better?)
(Sorry id its confusing
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:18 am

Both are accepted

@Fearless; Would you prefer that he be put into a new pairing or be put into the one open spot with Captain? Did know if you would prefer a female partner or not
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:40 am

He will be fine in the open slot with Captain. If that's okay.
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:15 am

Last time I'll ask for a delay but I WILL get something up this weekend if I remember. End of quarter almost but I have tests all of the rest of this week ;-;
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:46 am

@Fearless; Alright

@Lily; I do suggest you post soon since you haven't posted in over 2 weeks now and I have been fairly kind not to remove you
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bébé » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:50 pm

sorry i haven't said anything !
        i'll get my post up in a second and as well as create my third character,
        is pit still in need of a partner ? if not, i'll be okay with waiting for another roleplayer/character
bébé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:52 pm

I actually changed Pit to a different character now, but the spot has been filled. However, Luinarii's character needs a female partner that you're more than welcome to make if you'd like ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:32 pm

@ploegy - sorry, life has been quite umm... tiring... especially w/ school and tests and instruments and extracurricular it's hard to get on here often. I haven't done anything since the last time I posted so I will get something up this weekend at the latest as end of quarter will allow for me to have more access to time. I will consider dropping for your sake along with my previous partners but I still really do love this RP... But if it is better for this RP to continue, I will remove myself from it.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:36 pm

No, no. It's fine. That last post I made was quite harsh, I apologize. It hasn't been too big of a problem I was just kind pointing out that I'm pushed other inactives out but left you because I knew you were a returning member. No need to remove yourself. I totally get being busy and everything and I hadn't realized you hadn't really been posting elsewhere anyways
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Just so you guys know, I like to wait for both of my rp partners to respond if there are multiple people tagged in one post. {Widowmaker, cutman, and Diana for example c:}
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery