Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:46 am

Oml that Mario game gives me super Mario 64 vibes tho. I'm so poor so I can't get anything lol
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:53 am

@lily; Alright, I'll get his form up soon

@Ace; I get that and Sunshine vibes. I would add a Mario character to this but none of them would fit. I almost added Peach at the beginning instead of Olivia, but I decided people would see her as "too childish"
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:10 am

@Ace - I feel you. I'm too poor for a lot of the games and consoles I'd like to own. This year I'm only wealthy enough to afford Fantasy Life on my 3DS for my birthday.

@Ploegy - Aww, I love Mario characters! I can see how it would be odd for them to fit. I remember Sunshine was most of my childhood along with the Harvest Moon games.
Also if you want a crack ship with Ganta and Ava that's fine with me. I think it'd be interesting too.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ganta || The Deadman

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:16 am

➳name; ganta "woodpecker" igarashi
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; demisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; ruby
    ➳fandom; deadman wonderland

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; dark gray / black
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; average
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 127 lbs

➳abilities / powers; Enhanced Endurance: During the series, Ganta has displayed enormous amount of endurance. From his childhood, being beaten to a pulp by Shiro, to his teens. He also endured a lot of cases were a regular person would die from enormous pain. Such as cuts, deep wounds, anemia, constant pummeling, chest stabbing, being electrocuted and being hit with all sorts of Branches of Sin.

Branch of Sin: Ganta Gun: As a Deadman, Ganta possesses a Branch of Sin. This allows him to freely control his blood. He usually bites his thumb to forcedly bring his blood out. His ability came from the Red Man who forced a Red Diamond into his chest after all of his friends were murdered. Even though he can use both of his hands, Ganta collects his blood in his right hand and shoots it away (similar to a bullet, hence the name Gun). He can draw his blood from any part of his body into the palms of his hands. He first used this ability at the first day he was in Deadman Wonderland. A boulder was thrown down at him with the intent to kill him. Refusing to die before getting revenge on the Red Man, his strong will to live awakened his Deadman powers. Ganta then fires his Ganta Gun, shattering the giant boulder to pieces. Depending on how much blood he uses, the stronger the shot. He can compress his blood to make a more powerful bullet which can deal more damage. By using both of his hands, Ganta can form the bullet faster and make it stronger than the regular one, strong enough to repel him into the air. The bullet can also ricochet against other objects, thus changing its course. It was shown that Ganta can change the shape of the bullet, from round to spike-like shape, but this was mostly present at the beginning while Ganta was still learning how to use his powers and constant change in the bullets shape is mostly present in the Anime. At certain times, the anime version makes it look like Ganta throws the blood bullets instead of shooting them. At the beginning, he had trouble shaping the bullets into strong projectiles. But thanks to his training with Senji, he learned to shape and shoot the bullets fast with ease. His weakness is the power itself. Due to being a long range Branch of Sin, he cannot restore his blood or keep it in check unlike the close-ranged Branches of Sin, meaning it's more likely that he'll end up with anemia if he misuses his powers. He has trained his Ganta Gun to be faster and stronger with the help of Crow, as well as learning to shoot multiple bullets at once. It can also be noted that throughout the series Ganta has overcome his weakness, being able to fire more bullets with a small chance of anemia. This is probably due to his body getting used to his powers.

Branch of Sin: Supersonic Ganta Gun: During his training with Senji, Ganta developed a new kind of Ganta Gun. He uses his blood to make a bullet that is smaller and slimmer than his usual one. This way the bullet travels at a much faster speed and can be fired multiple times one after the other, as well as overpowering the worm eater weapons and can even pierce other objects and his opponents. This also reduces the chances of anemia, because Ganta uses less blood this way. While the regular Ganta Gun is more like a cannon, the Supersonic Ganta Gun fires like a machine gun.

Branch of Sin: Ganbare Gun: During his fight with Azuma Genkaku, Ganta discovers an improved version of his Ganta Gun. This version has a faster and much more powerful bullet that causes patterned, black lines (shiny red-pink in the anime) to cover his body. Ganbare Gun's bullets also look slightly different than a regular Ganta Gun bullet. When the bullet hits it target directly, it expands and explodes quite rapidly causing huge amount of damage. At the beginning, Ganta couldn't awaken nor control the Ganbare Gun, which at one point led him to accidentally use it and injure his comrades. A major weakness to this attack is that Ganta can lose a lot of blood and consciousness. But over time, like his regular Gun, Ganta overcame the anemia effect and was able to fully control it. Due to the overuse of it, Ganta sustained burn marks starting on his chest where the red crystal was implanted all the way to his elbow, where the marks appeared, as well as having heavy chest pain. Before the crystal in his chest was destroyed, Ganta's Branch of Sin was slowly killing him because of the overuse of the Ganbare Gun and if it wasn't destroyed, he could have died.

➳weapons; none

➳personality; In the beginning of the series, Ganta is a harmless and ordinary school boy. Once in DW, he is initially confused and frightened by the brutality of the prison. During his time in prison, he learns to live with the insanity, but is still determined to stop Tamaki's tyranny. He is also quite vengeful, seeking retribution for the death of his classmates at the hands of the Red Man for most of the series. He follows the prisoners rules and trying to avoid them and not get involved. After being sent to G-ward, he is even more confused and scared of being forced to fight each other for others amusement and grossed out by Tamaki's punishment game. His life turns for worse when Scar Chain is betrayed by Rokuro and, again, witnessing the slaughter of his comrades, driving Ganta in to rage of wanting to get revenge and save his remaining comrades. When Ganta is released from the solitary confinement he hits great depression due to Owl's passing. His fear led him to believe that nothing he does will matter, cause nothing changes, but thanks to Senji, he learned that fearing is not a way of life, it's only going in circles. After a few days he realizes that he cannot change the past, but can shape his future, still having friends to protect and wanting to stop Tamaki once and for all. Ganta cares a great deal for his friends and allies. It is later revealed that he actually has strong feelings of love towards Shiro and that the feelings are mutual. This causes great confusion with Ganta when he is confronted with the absolute need of killing Shiro. He believed that the only way to save Shiro was to kill her, due to her being the Wretched Egg. Yet again, he was saved by Senji who taught him that he cannot kill Shiro without understanding her, saying everyone has their own reasons. After Hagire's death and learning the truth about Shiro's past, Ganta has matured to a point where he can fully understand Shiro and save her from herself. By the end of the series, Ganta's personality has evolved to the point where he can face the irrationality of his life, which does not mean he does not feel fear, but rather that he possesses eyes that can gaze upon fear.

➳history; Birth name Maruta, Ganta was originally conceived by his mother Sorae Igarashi in order for her to continue her research with human testing. Shortly after his birth, Ganta's presence awakens the maternal instincts within his mother. Hagire meets with Sorae in the maternity ward and rejoices at the thought of continuing his experiments and goes off to prepare. Soon afterward, Sorae had begun regret her choice of using her child as a subject for her experiments. After a conversation with her lab assistant and presumably Ganta's biological father who offers to take the child and leave, Sorae procures another child to be used as a test subject in his place, Shiro. While living at the research facility, Ganta met Shiro. He told her he liked her hair and became her friend and playmate. At that time, Ganta didn't know the cruel torture his mother and Hagire Rinichirō put her through so he did not understand when she would lash out at him in pain and one time broke his Aceman doll, causing him to reject her. However, she saved him from a rabid dog and their friendship became stronger. Another time, Shiro accidentally hurt him with her strength when they were playing, but he impressed her when he stood back up. Ganta would celebrate his birthday with Shiro, due to her not knowing when she was born and both would receive homemade presents from his mother. One day, while Ganta was looking for Shiro to play, he accidentally stumbled upon a room where Shiro was subjected to experimentation. At that time, Shiro already created her second personality, the Wretched Egg. Ganta, witnessing the slaughter of other scientists, ran away shocked and scared, dropping his Aceman doll which triggered Shiro to prevent Wretched Egg from killing Ganta. While the Wretched Egg was loose, Sorae sent Ganta to his father for his own protection and begged him to forget what happened with Shiro, to which Ganta replied he doesn't know who Shiro is, due to his shock causing him to forget everything about her. For unknown reason, Ganta lived with his new stepfather even though he was sent to live with his biological father. It is presumed that he lived with his father and that he had possibly died or left Ganta. Once there, he started a new life and when he was old enough, he enrolled in Nagano Middle School. There he met Mimi and Yamakatsu and became best friends with them.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:23 am

@Maiza; I adore the Mario series but even in other roleplays I always avoid using them. It's sad
Then it's settled. We're doing this crack ship
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Death The Kid (couldn't help myself ;-;)

Postby lilymei. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:51 am

➳name; Death the Kid
    ➳nicknames/aliases; Shinigami, Kid, Kid Death
    ➳age; 15 Years Old
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Demisexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing; Ruby
    ➳fandom; Soul Eater

➳hair; Black, left side has 3 white stripes and there is an unsymmetrical curl on the right side.
    ➳eyes; Whiskey gold
    ➳skin tone; Pale

➳abilities / powers; Death the Kid is one of the most powerful students at the DWMA, already earning his title as "Shinigami" at the mere age of 13. His soul has a strong presence and is the meister to two twin pistols, Liz and Patty. He is able to change the forms of his two weapons so that they have different abilities or become stronger. When extremely weakened, the Lines of Sanzu (the stripes on his head) connect to activate his strongest ability which raises his power immensely. When 1 line is connected, he is able to fight off another strong student, Black Star, when two are, he is able to beat up a good portion of an army and when three are connected, he is almost able to rival his father (Death) in strength which is shown when battling one of the Kishins.
    By name his abilities are: Shinigami Powers (Lines of Sanzu), Execution Mode (w/ guns), Madness of Order (Lines of Sanzu and eclipses all human emotions, leaving only life and death), Madness Takehold (the madness within him takes hold, raising strength)
    ➳weapons; Twin pistols that are technically his companions (Liz and Patty) but probably not going to have them transform XD so just twin pistols that have the ability to change into different forms

➳personality; Described by one of the professors at the DWMA (Death Weapon Meister Academy) as having an "uptight personality", Death the Kid is normally very mature and calm. He has a strong sense of morality and order along with being prideful of his abilities and rank as the "son of Death". He does, however, have an obsession with symmetry which can lead to a decline in his abilities while fighting. He, unlike other students at DWMA believes in the world having balance between good and evil and tries to keep that in order as well. Though at some times he may seem cold, he actually can be humble, having saved others from a brutal attack or defend others even if they were his enemies. Like his father, Death the Kid possesses a darker personality and can be angered by threats of hurting those he is close with or insults to his father as he places him "on a pedestal". When under the influence of Madness, Death is shown, instead of having an obsession with symmetry, to have an obsession with "nothingness", wanting everything to disappear to "nothingness", to kill for "nothingness". This flawed sense of beliefs also makes Mad Kid very arrogant and places himself above everyone/everything else.
    ➳history; haha, too lazy to type this so it'll be RPed out or you can search it up XD basically he is the son of Death and helped his father run the DWMA, the school he attends where meisters and weapons learn to work together and defeat Kishins (evil souls of sorts) and eat their souls. He joins a few of the students (Soul, Maka, Tsubaki, Black Star, Crona) after a while and form a "team" of sorts. He fights beside them when the Kishin soul, Azura is released and helps his father contain him again.

➳other; lol, got too lazy. The manga and anime get confusing after a while but yeah XD just going to leave it before all that craziness happened XD
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:14 am

Accepted ^^
You just reminded me of this by making him lol
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:16 am

@Ploegy OMG if Keith got paired with Peach he would be so done with everything XD He would have begged to be with Olivia had she been in a different pairing

@Faded

Ohh, clone fight! Cool! I'll get Korra's post up in a bit.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:25 am

@Amethyst; Aw come on Peach isn't that bad haha. She can throw turnips and slap people
Let me just switch Olivia with Peach lol
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:30 am

@ploegy - meh, why do you know where all the good music is XD *hides in corner with Hamilton CDs* but yeah, I forgot about Soul Eater until I looked over my list of what I've watched XD I'm guessing you've read or watched it then?
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me